00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

354,729 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-12 20:31:34

playing minecraft and team fortress 2 with a little bit of Black ops 2

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-12 21:09:01

Grinding seriously 3.0 right now, about 2 hours ago I had just beaten Dead Space 2. I've been trying to beat games I missed since march of 09 SH: Downpour, Batman: AA, Infamous 2 are done. Others on the list are Assassins Creed BH, Rev., 3 , Deus Ex HR, Catherine, Dark Souls, MGS Peace Walker, Castlevania LoS, and I'll borrow Bayonetta. Any other games to add to the list?

If you're a HARDCORE FAN prepare to be always disappointed.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-12 22:14:55

At 1/12/13 11:07 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: It didn't. Cold Fear won out. Interesting take on the survival horror genre and I've the games gave me a couple of frights so far. The camera angle isn't great though

Survival horrors are notorious for having terrible cameras. What I especially hate are fixed cameras that give you no control whatsoever (Resident Evil).

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-13 00:14:28

I'm playing through three different games which is very, very rare for me. Usually I just play through one game at a time and then move on to the next. Anyway, playing through Far Cry 3, Dark Souls, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Amazing games! :D

If you have a moment, check out some of my work:

[Music here on Newgrounds] [Soundcloud]

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-13 21:43:17

At 1/12/13 11:17 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/12/13 10:14 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Survival horrors are notorious for having terrible cameras. What I especially hate are fixed cameras that give you no control whatsoever (Resident Evil).
Resident Evil just seems to have poor controls all around.

It wasn't all that horrible besides it was just made in the beginning of 3d games so they were pretty much figuring out how to get around some of camara controls by just using pre-rendered environments up until silent hill 1, I don't think the original playstation would be able to handle those graphics you see on those cutscenes unlike now.

Anyway I'm playing final fantasy 5 which is pretty challenging if your switching different play styles with it's job system.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-13 21:58:44

At 1/12/13 11:17 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/12/13 10:14 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Resident Evil just seems to have poor controls all around.

Well, the only ones I played were 4 and 5, but yeah, the controls in both of those were a bit problematic.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-13 22:13:01

Zelda: Minish Cap. At the last dungeon
Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke challenge
Mario 2/Doki Doki Panic
Kirby Dream Land 3

and probably gonna start yet another Earthbound playthrough...

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-13 22:15:08

At 1/13/13 09:58 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Well, the only ones I played were 4 and 5, but yeah, the controls in both of those were a bit problematic.

Really? I thought RE4 was the best in the series...atmospheric horror instead of jump-scares and visual scares

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-14 09:08:18

At 1/13/13 10:07 PM, Protagonist wrote: Doom 3 BFG. Which means I'll be playing them all in order, which is nice because I've never played Doom 2 and 3.

Storyline really isn't continuous between the games or important at all if it means anything.

I started playing Breath of Fire 3 on Playstation a few days ago.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-14 21:24:05

At 1/13/13 10:15 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/13/13 09:58 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Well, the only ones I played were 4 and 5, but yeah, the controls in both of those were a bit problematic.
Really? I thought RE4 was the best in the series...atmospheric horror instead of jump-scares and visual scares

Don't get me wrong. I thought it was a great game overall. It just had bad controls.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-14 22:23:56

At 1/14/13 09:24 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/13/13 10:15 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I thought it was a great game overall. It just had bad controls.

Resident Evil 4 plays a lot better on the Wii, it certainly makes the aiming easier for obvious reasons.

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-16 18:56:39

At 1/13/13 10:05 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: Mckids

... shut up it's not bad

Oh god, it's been forever since I've played that. I kind of want to hunt up the cartridge, just to see if I can still find it.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-20 00:39:22

im cool i guess

The Game You're Currently Playing

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-20 03:07:37

Playing alot of L4D2 :p

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-20 04:36:38

Hitman Abssolutions at the moment. Thinkingg of ordering Fallout3 or maybe Skyrim... Like the settings of Fallout3 more i think. But Skyrim is more recent.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-20 06:04:05

im playing this

I make gaming videos

youtube.com/ogaaboga

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-20 23:36:22

I've been playing a lot of Hawken lately. Its fulfilling my withdrawal for Mechwarrior!

I'm just an amateur nineteen year old that likes to create music. Please check out my work and give it feedback so I can strengthen the songs that I create. Eye can't wait!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-21 00:23:43

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2 and now on Brotherhood. Ending was kind of weird, but I enjoyed the second game much more then the first one. Brotherhood is actually pretty good and there are some things that have been improved over the 2nd one.

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-21 11:29:27

Im messing Osu up the ass right now

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-21 16:33:40

Just finished my first play through of Lolipop Chainsaw. Started on hard because I like to live dangerously, Juliet is useless until you're fully upgraded. Loading times are stupid, the camera is stupid and it feels pretty clumsy but I enjoyed the humour and references.

Have to play through on ranking mode and then do the usual cleaning up and that'll be 3rd plat of the year already.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-21 16:35:02

Playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, working on a ride.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-21 20:24:40

League of Legends! <3

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-22 22:29:32

I've been playing a lot of Red Faction Guerrilla

Also been playing Total War Shogun 2, and started up Age of Conan today.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-23 22:53:51

... I know it's not games you recently beaten... but um. oh wait. Um here some ones that aren't done yet.
Sleeping dogs.
Dark souls ^_^
Mark of the ninja
Vessel
Miasmata
Rochard

Also can someone help me get into morrowind. I hated oblivion the first I got it, then like 6 months later I tried again and fell in love. Don't know how it's gonna happen with morrowind though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-24 00:38:43

Skyrim. But I think I'm gonna play Dmc3.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-24 01:41:55

Man, Sleeping Dogs is awesome.

Also, Dragon's Dogma is now one of my favorite games.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-24 19:09:19

Yesterday I finally got the chance to start playing Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden. This game is phenomenal and hilarious, though half the '90s NBA jokes go straight over my head. But the best thing about it is that it's not just a half-assed joke. This is a legit SNES-era J-RPG-style game with a unique and fully thought out combat system (where among other things the status effects are not "poison" or "paralysis," but "glaucoma" and "diabetes"), puzzles, minigames, and secrets all over the place, and a complex, melodramatic, apocalyptic story played completely straight where the proper nouns and terminology just happen to all be references to "b-ball" and Space Jam.

It's available on Tales of Games's website for free, PC or Mac, so you should definitely check it out. Apparently the developers successfully ran a Kickstarter campaign to produce a sequel. I can't wait.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-25 00:59:52

Super Meat Boy

Feel My Hate

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-25 17:19:58

Parappa The Rapper PSP (Which I Am Now Addicted To) And Doom 1,2 And 3. I Picked Up Doom 3 Collectors(Not Bfg Which I Have) Today For £5! It Works On My 360 Too.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-01-26 10:57:43

I'm sort of playing Super Meat Boy (I haven't played in a week or two), but I'm hoping to get Uncharted 3 soon.