00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

a125678298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Change username, images in sig??

561 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Change username, images in sig?? 2008-03-16 18:32:54

I used to be able to change my username (thats how I got from regroch to Bi0Reaper) But since some british fuck stole my gamertag, I made a new one and I want to change my username to B10Reaper, my gamertag. Anyone know how?
Also, I am trying to put an image in my sig of my gamercard. I am using [img] code (I dont know what it is called?) to put it there. It works on all the forums I belong to except this one. Anyone know what to do?

British Columbians: Speak out against the new meal tax or you'll be paying 7% tax on top of the 5% you already pay. http://www2.nomealtax.ca/

Response to Change username, images in sig?? 2008-03-16 18:42:21

Well, there was a username lockdown before the redesign disabling the ability to change your username because users would have their own profile url in the redesigned site we use now. So, you can't change your username anymore.

Also, to have an image in your sig, go to your account options page, and there is a link called "forum signature". You'll be able to upload an image there.

Response to Change username, images in sig?? 2008-03-16 18:47:35

At 3/16/08 06:32 PM, Bi0Reaper wrote: I used to be able to change my username (thats how I got from regroch to Bi0Reaper) But since some british fuck stole my gamertag, I made a new one and I want to change my username to B10Reaper, my gamertag. Anyone know how?

The username lockdown made it so users couldn't change there names anymore. You can Pm Wade to change it.

Also, I am trying to put an image in my sig of my gamercard. I am using [img] code (I dont know what it is called?) to put it there. It works on all the forums I belong to except this one. Anyone know what to do?

You can't embed your signature your going to have to upload it yourself. It is saved as a .png so just save the image I posted below and go here to change it.

Sorry for making you wait so long, GIMP was taking forever to open.

Change username, images in sig??

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Change username, images in sig?? 2008-03-16 18:59:02

I didnt know about the lockdown, thanks.
So I cant have a sig that auto-updates my gamercard? weird, oh well. thanks alot guys!

British Columbians: Speak out against the new meal tax or you'll be paying 7% tax on top of the 5% you already pay. http://www2.nomealtax.ca/