00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

842,641 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-01 17:25:39

At 8/1/09 12:14 AM, Mizox wrote:
At 7/31/09 11:51 PM, Ukimoni wrote: Hmm...Sonic crew...Interesting...I want in...please.
please obtain at least 100 BBS posts without being a noob, once that is accomplished you may enter
thank you for considering Sonic Crew! :D

Didnt you let somebody in that had less than 100 posts a while ago?

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-02 03:48:37

Happy 82 day, y'all!

I hope you all know what I'm hinting at.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-02 09:40:22

At 8/1/09 05:25 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: Didnt you let somebody in that had less than 100 posts a while ago?

He was probably close to it, and mature. As long as we can see if they're mature. The 100 posts is just to view that.

At 8/2/09 03:48 AM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote:

Not a chance.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-02 12:11:53

At 8/2/09 03:48 AM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: Happy 82 day, y'all!

Nope.

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-02 17:59:47

At 8/2/09 12:11 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote:
At 8/2/09 03:48 AM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: Happy 82 day, y'all!
Nope.

*cough*Jun Senoue*cough*is 39*cough*today*cough*

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-03 00:07:21

Sonic kicks ass man... Knuckles is my favorite character, but my personality is way more like Tails.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-03 05:54:40

I got around to playing SRB2 v.2 the other day, and they've really improved everything; what more can I say about it? There is a slight yellow flickering problem during some of the intro now, and the teetering-over-the-edge sprite can only be seen from the back for some reason, but everything else has improved.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-03 11:25:19

At 8/3/09 12:07 AM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote: Sonic kicks ass man... Knuckles is my favorite character, but my personality is way more like Tails.

Cool story bro. GTFO and never come back.

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 15:34:41

At 8/3/09 11:25 AM, Firefoxrocks wrote:
At 8/3/09 12:07 AM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote: Sonic kicks ass man... Knuckles is my favorite character, but my personality is way more like Tails.

Ouch, that was harsh.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 15:44:28

At 8/4/09 03:34 PM, Assi9 wrote:
Ouch, that was harsh.

I agree with this guy.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 19:40:59

At 8/4/09 03:44 PM, foxkitaxel wrote:
At 8/4/09 03:34 PM, Assi9 wrote:
Ouch, that was harsh.
I agree with this guy.

So? Its not like it saying it nicely will change anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 19:49:48

Can I join? I didn't play Sonic as a child, I was into the Nintendo fad and Mario, but I do know a lot about Sonic and is usually one of the rational people when it comes to talking about him. I like Sonic, I have purchased his games, played and beat most of the old Sonic titles. Is my resume good enough?

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 22:22:40

At 8/4/09 07:49 PM, dmansland wrote: Can I join? I didn't play Sonic as a child, I was into the Nintendo fad and Mario, but I do know a lot about Sonic and is usually one of the rational people when it comes to talking about him. I like Sonic, I have purchased his games, played and beat most of the old Sonic titles. Is my resume good enough?

Frighteningly similar to my resume. But only if you answer the OK NEW TOPIC: What was your favorite level from any Sonic game?

Mine was Green Forest from Sonic Adventure 2. It was the only level from Adventure 2 that I felt like I was Sonic, speed wise. I went back and did it until I got all As it. The music is fast and exiting, and its the only Sonic level where I was able to get every single ring in.

200 to be exact. My god that was a fun afternoon.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-04 22:34:09

Hm, haven't thought about it enough.

At 7/31/09 11:24 PM, Twone wrote: No clue what's going on.

So.

Sonic.

Good drinks there.

Lol. I've always wondered why Sonic Drive-Thru doesn't team up with Sega for promotional deals. For Chaos' sake, THEY SERVE CHILI DOGS THAR!!!!!!!

At 8/4/09 07:49 PM, dmansland wrote: Can I join? I didn't play Sonic as a child, I was into the Nintendo fad and Mario, but I do know a lot about Sonic and is usually one of the rational people when it comes to talking about him. I like Sonic, I have purchased his games, played and beat most of the old Sonic titles. Is my resume good enough?

FINALLY, one that meets the criteria.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 00:18:34

At 8/4/09 10:34 PM, Assi9 wrote:
At 7/31/09 11:24 PM, Twone wrote: No clue what's going on.

So.

Sonic.

Good drinks there.
Lol. I've always wondered why Sonic Drive-Thru doesn't team up with Sega for promotional deals. For Chaos' sake, THEY SERVE CHILI DOGS THAR!!!!!!!

LOL. When I first heard of Sonic the Hedgehog in elementary school, I thought he was a promotional character for the chain.

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 02:07:43

At 8/4/09 10:22 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote: Frighteningly similar to my resume. But only if you answer the OK NEW TOPIC: What was your favorite level from any Sonic game?

My favorite level would have to be... Death Egg Zone from Sonic and Knuckles. The music, the gadgets, the spins, it was so much fun for me. For a 3D Sonic game though, it would be Crazy Gadget from Sonic Adventure 2. I have no real reason why I perffered that one, maybe because of how you were supposed to get by the level quickly to save Tails and Amy, mostly Amy for me, even though there wasn't a time limit. Boss I would say the Metal Sonic race from Sonic CD. It wasn't technically a boss battle, but I just love having to race against him, sort of like how it showed in one of the clips in the game, I think the ending? Not sure really, but yea, those are my Sonic faves.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 12:22:52

At 8/5/09 12:18 AM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: LOL. When I first heard of Sonic the Hedgehog in elementary school, I thought he was a promotional character for the chain.

He should have been. They would have made so much more money.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 15:06:14

Oh wow you're so intimidating *rolls my eyes at you*

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 18:43:53

At 8/5/09 03:06 PM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote:

Ya, and your name is so... wait.... "SonicTailsKnuckles"?..... Oh wow. *Laughs into a coma*

Really? No one has a favorite Sonic Level?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 19:07:48

At 8/5/09 06:43 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote:

I gave mine already. Death Egg Zone from Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Gave my reasons as well and other faves.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 19:14:54

At 8/5/09 03:06 PM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote: Oh wow you're so intimidating *rolls my eyes at you*
Ya, and your name is so... wait.... "SonicTailsKnuckles"?..... Oh wow. *Laughs into a coma*

Guys... it's the internet. Shut up.

Not really. I guess I like Angel Island and Chemical Plant.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 19:44:38

SONICS A SELLOUT!

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 20:07:41

At 8/5/09 03:06 PM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote:

I made that name when I was 11. and kept it when I joined in 2004, dipshit.

That's all I'm gonna say to you, dumbass.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-05 23:36:47

At 8/5/09 08:07 PM, SonicTailsKnuckles wrote:
I made that name when I was 11. and kept it when I joined in 2004, dipshit.

Honestly, I read that mistake after I posted that comment and check out your profile.
Which is a honest f*cking mistake when we got people like this spamming this thread:

At 8/5/09 07:44 PM, williamreinsch wrote: SONICS A SELLOUT!

So I'm a little untrusting to people who post to this thread that didn't even bother to look at what is going on in the thread. The fact that you are level 7, your name sounds stupid to even most kids (I understand its a very old account) and you had 15 posts. We literally said 6 posts before you posted THAT YOU NEED 100 POSTS TO BE ALOUD IN THIS FORUM. WHO'S THE DIPSH*T NOW?!

Always wanted to say that.
For future purposes, I will do a long paragraph rant if someone honestly pisses me off enough

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 00:06:43

Woah... its been a long time. Dont know if anyone remembers me, but I joined the Sonic Crew like... a few weeks before Sonic 06 came out? Im not the fanboy I was, but still kinda like the games.

So anyways, can a few of you tell me what you thought about Sonic and the Black Knight? I didnt get it right away because I think Secret Rings was average. I think this would be the same old. So Id figure I should get some expert advice. Is it worth 20 bucks to you?

Glory is Eternal

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 03:20:16

hey can i sign up?

Sounds like a personal problem

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 05:24:52

At 8/6/09 03:20 AM, rashaan07 wrote: hey can i sign up?

You need over 100 posts. I'm sorry my friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 13:51:02

Geez, what the fuck is with the spammers all of a sudden? GET THE FUCK OUT.

At 8/6/09 12:06 AM, ChaosCriticisor wrote: Woah... its been a long time. Dont know if anyone remembers me, but I joined the Sonic Crew like... a few weeks before Sonic 06 came out? Im not the fanboy I was, but still kinda like the games.

Name sounds familiar.

So anyways, can a few of you tell me what you thought about Sonic and the Black Knight? I didnt get it right away because I think Secret Rings was average. I think this would be the same old. So Id figure I should get some expert advice. Is it worth 20 bucks to you?

The fact that Sonic is thrown into yet another storybook universe automatically turns me away from it.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 18:58:45

At 8/5/09 12:22 PM, Twone wrote:
At 8/5/09 12:18 AM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: LOL. When I first heard of Sonic the Hedgehog in elementary school, I thought he was a promotional character for the chain.
He should have been. They would have made so much more money.

The first time I heard of sonic I thought he would be tiny and have more hair.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-08-06 23:20:27

damn ill see you guys 86 posts later

Sounds like a personal problem

BBS Signature