00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Return of Cac Jack the wise

1,829 Views | 23 Replies

Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 14:36:30

Behold, I have Returned. There has been a spread of ignorance since I last left, And I am here to answer any question you might have, any questions you might have. on any topic you can think of, I will have the answer, and if there's anyone that perticipated in my last venture,give your indorsements, and any unanswerd questions you might have.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 14:40:36

I am The Wise I challenge you.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 14:43:17

At 9/7/03 02:40 PM, Felicidad wrote: I am The Wise I challenge you.

I belive i was calling myself the wise before you, what chalange do you propose?

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 14:45:57

Eh, dunno who you are, or where you're going with this , but welcome back I guess.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 14:47:15

At 9/7/03 02:43 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
I belive i was calling myself the wise before you, what chalange do you propose?

3 Questions per round. You make 3, and I will make later 3 questions more. Let the people of Newgrounds decide who is wiser =0P

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 15:00:58

At 9/7/03 02:47 PM, Felicidad wrote:
3 Questions per round. You make 3, and I will make later 3 questions more. Let the people of Newgrounds decide who is wiser =0P

well im looking to help people, not wage war. but I shall entertain you.

first, an easy one.
1. what did albert einstine's first job?

2. who wrote the origonal Band-Aid jingle?

3. has there been someone living in Charals du Gual airport for 14 years because he cant leave, and if he cant leave, why not?

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 15:11:49

At 9/7/03 03:00 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote: 1. what did albert einstine's first job?

2. who wrote the origonal Band-Aid jingle?

3. has there been someone living in Charals du Gual airport for 14 years because he cant leave, and if he cant leave, why not?

1.- He worked in a small shop that manufactured electric machinery, the shop was of his family.

2.- "Do They Know It's Christmas" (The Band Aid jingle) was wrote by B. Geldof

3.- I can not understad the question =0/

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 15:25:57

At 9/7/03 03:11 PM, Felicidad wrote:
2.- "Do They Know It's Christmas" (The Band Aid jingle) was wrote by B. Geldof

ok, your thinking of U.S.A. for Africa, I'm talking about band-aid brand bandages. not Live-aid, or Farm-aid

it's quite simple, true or false, has there been someone living in an airport in france for 14 years because he cant leave? and if he cant leave, whay is it he is not allowed to leave.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 15:32:29

At 9/7/03 03:25 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
it's quite simple, true or false, has there been someone living in an airport in france for 14 years because he cant leave? and if he cant leave, whay is it he is not allowed to leave.

I am not sure. Maybe is Mr. Bean, who knows, only him =0P

Who wrote the first book in Latin?

In Harry Potter, there is a dog with 3 heads called Fluffy What kind of mitologic animal is it?

Fawkes the phoenix of Dumbledor has this name because: ?

I have to go to eat. I will be back in 20 minutes =0]

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 15:48:45

At 9/7/03 03:32 PM, Felicidad wrote:
At 9/7/03 03:25 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
I am not sure. Maybe is Mr. Bean, who knows, only him =0P

yes there is, he cant leave because when fleeing from iran, his plane made a layover in fracne, he put his breifcase with all his papers down for a minute to buy some smokes, when he returned, it was gone, he hoped back on the plane, and when he landed in britian, they refused him entry into the country,so they sent him back to france, there they also wouldn't allow him to enter the country. but since he entered the airport leagly, he was allowed to stay at the airport, but ont to enter the country, so he's been at charles du gual airport for 14 years and counting...

hmmm, lets say the bible

In Harry Potter, there is a dog with 3 heads called Fluffy What kind of mitologic animal is it?

"fluffy" was in greek mythology known as ceirabus(not sure on the spelling)

Guy Fawkes, he tried to blow up Houses of Parliament to avenge laws against Catholics

hope you had a good lunch...

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:04:14

At 9/7/03 03:48 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote: I am not sure. Maybe is Mr. Bean, who knows, only him =0P
yes there is, he cant leave because when fleeing from iran, his plane made a layover in fracne, he put his breifcase with all his papers down for a minute to buy some smokes, when he returned, it was gone, he hoped back on the plane, and when he landed in britian, they refused him entry into the country,so they sent him back to france, there they also wouldn't allow him to enter the country. but since he entered the airport leagly, he was allowed to stay at the airport, but ont to enter the country, so he's been at charles du gual airport for 14 years and counting...

I was lucky =0)

hmmm, lets say the bible

This one is wrong.

"fluffy" was in greek mythology known as ceirabus(not sure on the spelling)

Cerberus. This dog is in Final Fantasy VIII too. Good one =0)

Guy Fawkes, he tried to blow up Houses of Parliament to avenge laws against Catholics

Yes, and as The Phoneix can reborn from the ashes of the fire, then she took the name from him =0P

hope you had a good lunch...

Thank you. I am very impressed with you, I will be back maybe tomorrow with more answers and questions.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:26:02

no that my battle is over, is there any questions that i can answer for you, no matter how off the wall, ill have your answer

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:35:55

At 9/7/03 04:26 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote: no that my battle is over, is there any questions that i can answer for you, no matter how off the wall, ill have your answer

Nah thanx, I'll just use google myself.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:37:14

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

WHAT'S A VAGINA???

Lol, uh anyway, howabout this: I know you get exp from voting, but are there any other ways to get it? I could find the answer on my own easily but since you offered...

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:42:39

At 9/7/03 04:26 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote: no that my battle is over, is there any questions that i can answer for you, no matter how off the wall, ill have your answer

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 16:52:45

At 9/7/03 04:37 PM, Electrospecter wrote: If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

of course it dose, if you leave your cd player on repeat when it leaves the house, is it still playing music?

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

about 3844670000 give or take stacked on top of each other

WHAT'S A VAGINA???

the vagina is a canal in a female mammal that leads from the uterus to the external orifice of the genital canal

Lol, uh anyway, howabout this: I know you get exp from voting, but are there any other ways to get it? I could find the answer on my own easily but since you offered...

well if one of your friend's signs up for newgrounds, of submits a movie and puts your name as a refurel, you'll get exp

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 17:00:52

At 9/7/03 04:42 PM, Edjewcation wrote:

around 16,800 i cant remember exactly because i figured it out about 6 years ago....

gotta love summer

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 17:09:10

At 9/7/03 04:42 PM, Edjewcation wrote:
At 9/7/03 04:26 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
around 16,800 i cant remember exactly because i figured it out about 6 years ago....

gotta love summer

Oh really? I got about 17,600.

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 17:12:03

why wasnt this used

BBS Signature

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-07 17:15:03

At 9/7/03 05:12 PM, thisisasignin wrote: why wasnt this used

damn, I forgot about these
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=56725
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=56511

BBS Signature

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-08 00:02:37

At 9/7/03 05:12 PM, thisisasignin wrote: why wasnt this used

Maybe because he wasn't wiser enough :)

Mmmm... I'm in a dilema...

My Favorite wise guy Vs. My Favorite wise girl... that's hard...

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-10 14:37:43

At 9/8/03 12:02 AM, Ozcar wrote:
My Favorite wise guy Vs. My Favorite wise girl... that's hard...

Am I your favorite wise girl Oscar? =0) That is great! =0D

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-10 14:55:21

I have a question. Who the fuck are you?

Response to Return of Cac Jack the wise 2003-09-10 14:59:47

Revive your larger topic.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.