00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TecNoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

something i've always wondered

711 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

something i've always wondered 2001-06-26 14:09:45

I used up all my topics on the general bbs so i'm posting here

I was wondering why don't animal rights people complain about those rabbit's foot keychains. Or do they and maybe I might of missed it? Just a random thought

Response to something i've always wondered 2001-06-26 21:11:21

At 6/26/01 02:09 PM, Adambomb wrote: I used up all my topics on the general bbs so i'm posting here

I was wondering why don't animal rights people complain about those rabbit's foot keychains. Or do they and maybe I might of missed it? Just a random thought

Never mind my mom has informed me that they're made from dead rabbits. But do they kill the rabbits just to get the feet? something to think about.

Response to something i've always wondered 2001-06-30 03:49:29

most of them r just fake ones...i think

Response to something i've always wondered 2001-07-12 03:07:48

You're kinda anoying... sorry

At 6/26/01 02:09 PM, Adambomb wrote: I used up all my topics on the general bbs so i'm posting here

Response to something i've always wondered 2001-07-12 22:54:41

At 7/12/01 03:07 AM, MTG4539 wrote: You're kinda anoying... sorry

Quote:You're kinda boring, sorry!:unquote
You sound like you are too nice!

Response to something i've always wondered 2001-07-13 01:47:07

At 7/12/01 10:54 PM, SuperMFC wrote:
At 7/12/01 03:07 AM, MTG4539 wrote: You're kinda anoying... sorry

Quote:You're kinda boring, sorry!:unquote
You sound like you are too nice!

Dude! I am nice (too most people)... I'm a Christian and I beleive in Ex 20:13 and stuff! If you go to my website, you'll see that I'm a nice guy (maybe)... Anyways I'm just saying this b/c I want ppl to go to my site (now ppl wont go to my site b/c I said I wanted ppl to go to my site), so... hm... don't go to my site! Well you could if you want...

Here's something intresting... I want to be apart of the Netwerk!!! ok... that wasn't intresting... BUT this is just more advertisment for my site!.... I should stop now... shouldn't I? Ok, now ppl are probably going to reply to this post and they're probably going to start making fun of me, and dissing me and who knows what! But I think of those guys as lame! I mean, those are the guys that are anoying! So, if you reply to this and start making fun of me, then you'll just be making a butt out of yourselves!

(The moral of this post was for ppl to go to my site: http://www.angelfire.com/fm/asdf )