00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a flash animation

448 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a flash animation 2008-01-29 18:26:31

Hi, I think this is where I should post...

Anyway, I've been looking for a flash animation, a movie. It was submitted by a Spanish person, I think I remember him describing the flash in spanish too. In any case the flash movie was of a love story between a boy and an angel with Chinese/Mandarin music in the background - a music video you could say. A large portion of the story revolved around a flower growing, given to him by the angel. The submission was obviously taken from someone else and was given a low score because of it, I'm not sure if it was removed but I want to watch it again.

I've tried searching for it and I have literally spend 5 hours today and yesterday looking for it. If you know about the flash I am talking about could you provide me a link to the page or a link to where the flash originally came from if it has been removed (there was a link in the flash, but I didn't think to bookmark it before.)

The only info I have was it was submitted roughly a month ago; submitter was a Spanish person (I'm pretty sure); a love-story flash movie with chinese/mandarin song; when I checked the score it was definately below 3 and maybe below 2 aswell due to it being stolen.

Response to Looking for a flash animation 2008-01-29 18:34:21

At 1/29/08 06:26 PM, Asgara wrote: when I checked the score it was definately below 3 and maybe below 2 aswell due to it being stolen.

If it was stolen, it has likely been deleted.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a flash animation 2008-01-29 18:44:25

At 1/29/08 06:26 PM, Asgara wrote: If you know about the flash I am talking about could you provide me a link to the page or a link to where the flash originally came from if it has been removed (there was a link in the flash, but I didn't think to bookmark it before.)

You're looking for Heart of Heaven (Eulogy on Newgrounds).

The author's website can be found here.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a flash animation 2008-01-29 19:08:29

Yes! Thankyou very much, that is exactly what I was looking for!

I can't believe that someone found it, thankyou very much, I couldn't remember the name of the flash to do a proper search. I had read through 15,000 out of 95,000 submissions for this....and I would have been very disappointed since it wasn't anywhere in the 95,000!

Anyway, thanks again! Question has been solved!

Response to Looking for a flash animation 2008-01-29 19:32:03

I hate to double post but I couldn't find the edit post button so I assumed there isn't one.

In any case, after following the links provided above and doing some searching I finally tracked down the creators of the flash, and where it can be watched in the highest quality if anyone else is interested.

The main site of the authors is here:
http://www.xxbt.com/works.php

A link directly to "Heart of Heaven" flash is here:
http://www.xxbt.com/gallery_view.php?typ es=flash&id=42