00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

605,604 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 11:33:30

Damn, I missed out on a token! I hate being English.
Hank with wings would look kinda cool, plus the halo...
ANGEL HANK!?!?!

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 12:40:50

At 3/17/09 11:33 AM, joza1 wrote: Damn, I missed out on a token! I hate being English.
Hank with wings would look kinda cool, plus the halo...
ANGEL HANK!?!?!

No worries, there are actually 3 boom boxes :).

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 13:56:07

At 3/16/09 05:59 PM, SupraAddict wrote: {Griffinite*
Deputy Sheriff}

woo! 3 promos! thanks supra. also concernin the before/after screenies, if hes not changed back, hank will never be the same again, which is saddening as he wont fight as well as before, he'll just step on everyone without any skill

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 14:13:12

At 3/16/09 08:45 PM, little-timmy wrote:
Btw, I have to say that I like Sanford more than Deimos, he's got more personality & I like his weapon better too. :3

I agree, I don't like his face much, but his hook was so cool, and he had a tattoo!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 14:41:48

I want one of those hooks.

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 15:41:26

At 3/17/09 11:09 AM, little-timmy wrote: Sorry for the double post, unless someone just now posted while I'm typing, but I'd like to announce that I got a new (personal) highscore on Thing-Thing Arena 3, I think it was about 310. :D

Plus, I'm on the "Today's Best" list on the highscores. I couldn't get an image, so I just copy & pasted, so I hope you believe me. Here's what I copied & pasted:

9. nick 12170 March 17, 2009
10. Kazoo 11880 March 17, 2009
11. Little-Timmy 11220 March 17, 2009
12. SM 11100 March 17, 2009
13. Enter mirko 10590 March 17, 2009 \

D

Nice Job, little-timmy, I just hope you know when enough time playing is enough. Not that I'm saying stop playing it, just don't play it 24/7. Prioritize your day, like education, family, sports, MCC, Thing-Thing, for instance, is my agenda. still 11220!?, thats tight, man.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 16:00:59

Yeah, Sanford's hook is pretty sweet. By the way, not to be the club noob or anything, but how did you guys get these names? I mean Hank has been Hank by krinkels since ep. 4, but did you make up the others? Just curious. Oh, and I think Hank will most likely be able to revert. I mean, he's Hank! If he didn't know what he was doing, would he really do it? Just my point of view. Discuss?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 16:11:57

At 3/17/09 04:00 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yeah, Sanford's hook is pretty sweet. By the way, not to be the club noob or anything, but how did you guys get these names? I mean Hank has been Hank by krinkels since ep. 4, but did you make up the others? Just curious. Oh, and I think Hank will most likely be able to revert. I mean, he's Hank! If he didn't know what he was doing, would he really do it? Just my point of view. Discuss?

Well, Krinkels gives their names away in his posts, replies, merchandise, ect. If anyone here knows where the direct source of these names are located, it would be helpful.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 16:21:25

Ohhh, o.k. Thanks guys, I was curious on how you were aquiring these names. So, anyone have any input on my earlier comment?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 16:39:02

Supra, do you know if the screenie contest is still going? The winner was never announced so I assume it is still on.

This is not my official entry, just something more to add. I call it 'Rise, sir.'

sorry it is a bit hard too see, I was on the arena and the bodies were piling up. :P

Madness Combat Crew

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 16:44:36

At 3/17/09 02:41 PM, joza1 wrote: I want one of those hooks.

Sanfords hook was awesome, i think Krinkels really experimented with it and it turned out great!

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 17:12:35

At 3/17/09 04:39 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Supra, do you know if the screenie contest is still going? The winner was never announced so I assume it is still on.

Sorry, Chainsaw, the contest is over. There might be another one coming up, as soon as I finish completing a certain Survey.

This is not my official entry, just something more to add. I call it 'Rise, sir.'

sorry it is a bit hard too see, I was on the arena and the bodies were piling up. :P

Ah, I see how you placed the execution capture, not bad. :)

Oh, what the hell, post any amusing screenshots, and I may, or may not award you something.

Here, I call this one "Kick back," lol.

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 17:33:38

Hell I think that Hank's arm is all messed up because Diemos didn't have time to finish the upgrade properly. I can see where people are saying it's losing it's touch and Madness is losing it's edge but Krinkles is the kind of person who can bring it back. And where is the secondary Improbability Drive?
the First one got destroyed by the Auditor. the Mini got destroyed by Jesus. Isn't the secondary one the one that the Sheriff activated all the way back?

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 18:10:48

At 3/16/09 06:17 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Also guys, i wasn't to happy with Hanks new look in MC9, i hated the alien claw thing.

It was a lobster claw, actually...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 19:08:43

At 3/17/09 06:10 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 3/16/09 06:17 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Also guys, i wasn't to happy with Hanks new look in MC9, i hated the alien claw thing.
It was a lobster claw, actually...

Hmmm, to me it looked a bit more like a scorpion tail/claw. Looked nothing like a lobster.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 19:10:28

At 3/17/09 07:08 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote:
Hmmm, to me it looked a bit more like a scorpion tail/claw. Looked nothing like a lobster.

It was quite similar to a lobster's, IMO, except for the fact that is was much longer. Kinda a lobster/bug claw.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 19:35:59

Alright, alright, does it really matter what type of Tail it was? Personally, I don't like the fact that Hank's intelligence dropped tenfold. I mean, that is what makes Hank! Smarts! The enemies are supposed to be the dumb, hulking figures, and that is why Hank can kick their asses. Anyone else agree? Disagree? Opinions appreciated :)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 20:17:26

At 3/17/09 07:10 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:08 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote:
It was quite similar to a lobster's, IMO, except for the fact that is was much longer. Kinda a lobster/bug claw.

It was more of a sting, a lobster claw has a seconary prong.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 20:57:31

At 3/17/09 07:35 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Alright, alright, does it really matter what type of Tail it was? Personally, I don't like the fact that Hank's intelligence dropped tenfold. I mean, that is what makes Hank! Smarts! The enemies are supposed to be the dumb, hulking figures, and that is why Hank can kick their asses. Anyone else agree? Disagree? Opinions appreciated :)

As much as I would love to strongly agree with your theory, even with his intelligence, Hank's been killed by Tricky countless times, because of his lack of strength, and agility. Even though he might be as smart as a brick wall, he's now stronger than one, and that should make him survive a bit longer than usual. Hank only lived once, in the MCC series, and that was the only episode, excluding Aggregation, since he started out dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:00:21

Maybe... That's a pretty good point. However, if he can't hit him, how can he kill him? So, we'll just see how this plays out. For the better or worse, it's all Madness.

cheesy, I know XD

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:02:27

At 3/17/09 05:33 PM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Hell I think that Hank's arm is all messed up because Diemos didn't have time to finish the upgrade properly. I can see where people are saying it's losing it's touch and Madness is losing it's edge but Krinkles is the kind of person who can bring it back. And where is the secondary Improbability Drive?
the First one got destroyed by the Auditor. the Mini got destroyed by Jesus. Isn't the secondary one the one that the Sheriff activated all the way back?

The secondary one that the Sheriff activated was the one that was in Inundation. There was a picture by one of this crew's members that showed the similarities of the two episodes, one being Inundation, and the other being Avenger.

As for Hank's arm, it was his "augmentation." I know this, because the computer which Deimos was killed at, stated that he was undergoing the transformation with the augmentation.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:19:18

At 3/17/09 08:57 PM, SupraAddict wrote: As much as I would love to strongly agree with your theory, even with his intelligence, Hank's been killed by Tricky countless times, because of his lack of strength, and agility. Even though he might be as smart as a brick wall, he's now stronger than one, and that should make him survive a bit longer than usual. Hank only lived once, in the MCC series, and that was the only episode, excluding Aggregation, since he started out dead.

Does anyone see tricky comming back in the 10th? Thant would be cool to throw him in that chamber hank went into and make him look even better. But no fucken mutations with him i dont even want to see him bigger. Just alive is all i want so he could look even more badass as a zombie. Does tricky not have the least amount of times being killed i believe i only count 4.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:25:22

At 3/17/09 09:19 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:57 PM, SupraAddict wrote: As much as I would love to strongly agree with your theory, even with his intelligence, Hank's been killed by Tricky countless times, because of his lack of strength, and agility. Even though he might be as smart as a brick wall, he's now stronger than one, and that should make him survive a bit longer than usual. Hank only lived once, in the MCC series, and that was the only episode, excluding Aggregation, since he started out dead.
Does anyone see tricky comming back in the 10th? Thant would be cool to throw him in that chamber hank went into and make him look even better. But no fucken mutations with him i dont even want to see him bigger. Just alive is all i want so he could look even more badass as a zombie. Does tricky not have the least amount of times being killed i believe i only count 4.

I think The Auditor will die soon, and Tricky will take his place, or the auditor absorbs tricky, ect. That, or Sanford turns on Hank. Btw, did you notice Sanford's reaction when he saw Deimos dead? It was enough to enrage him to go against the auditor.

Btw, In your opinion, what is the best main enemy so far?

-Sheriff

-Jesus

-Tricky

-Auditor

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:34:35

At 3/17/09 09:25 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/17/09 09:19 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Does anyone see tricky comming back in the 10th? Thant would be cool to throw him in that chamber hank went into and make him look even better. But no fucken mutations with him i dont even want to see him bigger. Just alive is all i want so he could look even more badass as a zombie. Does tricky not have the least amount of times being killed i believe i only count 4.
I think The Auditor will die soon, and Tricky will take his place, or the auditor absorbs tricky, ect. That, or Sanford turns on Hank. Btw, did you notice Sanford's reaction when he saw Deimos dead? It was enough to enrage him to go against the auditor.

By the next one i doubt the Auditor will make it though and fall in to the abyss and be forgotten about soon. i think tricky and then jesbus will be reivied. Sanford may make it into the next one and Deimos may be revived, but i would not know there role since hank is alive. Nextly i hope hank is destroyed in the battle against the Auditor and look normal again.

Well thats a hard question, but Jesus is my choice.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:35:34

-Sheriff

-Jesus

-Tricky

-Auditor

Well right now it's a tie between the Auditor and Tricky. Tricky is kick ass but the Auditor has shown some nice tricks in his short life. And as for more possible fusions/absorbtions. Maybe the Auditor will take Tricky's steel mask like he took Jesus' halo? And if Sanford went through all of that to help revive Hank there's no way he's going to do anything to hurt him or turn against him.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:52:34

At 3/17/09 09:35 PM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote:

-Sheriff

-Jesus

-Tricky

-Auditor
Well right now it's a tie between the Auditor and Tricky. Tricky is kick ass but the Auditor has shown some nice tricks in his short life. And as for more possible fusions/absorbtions. Maybe the Auditor will take Tricky's steel mask like he took Jesus' halo? And if Sanford went through all of that to help revive Hank there's no way he's going to do anything to hurt him or turn against him.

Well, even though those two went to revive Hank, their motive for doing so is unclear. I wouldn't rule out that they are just good buddies, but it seems like there is more than what meets the eye.

At 3/17/09 09:19 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Does anyone see tricky comming back in the 10th? Thant would be cool to throw him in that chamber hank went into and make him look even better. But no fucken mutations with him i dont even want to see him bigger. Just alive is all i want so he could look even more badass as a zombie. Does tricky not have the least amount of times being killed i believe i only count 4.

Krinkels didn't say whether the clown would come back, but if he does, then that would be a plus :)

By the next one i doubt the Auditor will make it though and fall in to the abyss and be forgotten about soon. i think tricky and then jesbus will be reivied. Sanford may make it into the next one and Deimos may be revived, but i would not know there role since hank is alive. Nextly i hope hank is destroyed in the battle against the Auditor and look normal again.

Deimos is gone, there is no question of that-He was absorbed into the Auditor, just like the rest of the dead bodies. Now unless there's a way to revive all that were absorbed into the Auditor, then he's gone for good.

Well thats a hard question, but Jesus is my choice.

Why Jesus?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:53:30

Yes I have to agree with e-. I mean, Jesus turned good at the end and never actually killed Hank himself. Therefore, I discont him. The sheriff wasn't that menacing in my opinion. Now, Tricky was awesome. Every time, he killed Hank. He has had a million tributes, has repeadtadly come back, and is the ultimate instument of Jesus. Howeveer, there within lies the problem. He is only a tool, and can be killed, and was by the Auditor. The Auditor, however, can expand and destroy and kill without looking cheesy. Hee IS the overlord of Madness. Therefore, I think the Auditor wins IMO.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:55:28

Wait I thought that Diem/San were the guys who gave Hank the sword at the end of Depredation.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 21:56:58

At 3/17/09 09:53 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yes I have to agree with e-. I mean, Jesus turned good at the end and never actually killed Hank himself. Therefore, I discont him.

Umm didn't Hank get killed by Jesus at the end of Consternation when he said "Good Night Hank"

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 22:06:36

At 3/17/09 09:56 PM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote:
At 3/17/09 09:53 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yes I have to agree with e-. I mean, Jesus turned good at the end and never actually killed Hank himself. Therefore, I discont him.
Umm didn't Hank get killed by Jesus at the end of Consternation when he said "Good Night Hank"

Yes, that is correct. in Consternation, Tricky wanted an equal to fight, and for him, Hank was that person, so Tricky toyed with him, like a cat toying with a mouse. Hank, no longer wanting to deal with whatever it was, just wanted to rest, which is why Jesus put him at peace.

Oh, and Jesus never "turned good." None of the Madness characters are good or bad, black and white, just shades of gray, if you understand what I'm saying. As Krinkels stated in a post reply, Jesus's enemy was chaos. If you look through the episodes, that holds true to the series, until his fateful demise and sacrifice to restore peace.

Oh, and yes, that was Sanford and Deimos who gave Hank the sword at the end of Depredation.

BBS Signature