00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Swferino just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Silent Hill : Untold story

935 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 07:28:49

So, this is a picture I drew , to show how will my first movie look like. Yeah, it has to do with silent hill. Anyway , I didn't make this thread to promote my movie, but to see if you people like the picture, so tell me what do you think. (If you like it , the will be more)

Silent Hill : Untold story

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 08:12:29

The guy in the front looks joyful... I'm suprised you forgot to add a :3 on his face.

BBS Signature

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 09:41:40

yeah lol he looks kinda smug, like he knows something the beast does not.
anyways, i thing the drawing itself is really nice! nothing to critisise really, cept some things that is just details:

for beeing a silent hill related movie, its kinda disapointing colors, for instance, the monster is green, wich is never really something you would see in silenthill. make him fleshy >=) also, the whole color scheme seems kinda.. to vibrent for the title. but i guess thats just me :O nice work!

BBS Signature

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 09:45:59

At 1/13/08 09:41 AM, Waterflame wrote: yeah lol he looks kinda smug, like he knows something the beast does not.
anyways, i thing the drawing itself is really nice! nothing to critisise really, cept some things that is just details:

for beeing a silent hill related movie, its kinda disapointing colors, for instance, the monster is green, wich is never really something you would see in silenthill. make him fleshy >=) also, the whole color scheme seems kinda.. to vibrent for the title. but i guess thats just me :O nice work!

You know , what, you are right, I should make him more fleshy. And you are again right for the '' he knows something the beast does not.'' that's exactly what i wanted him to look like. Thx for your support and be sure i'll make monster more fleshy :) ( although some will be green/purple because there will be many kinds of monsters )

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 12:37:13

Awesome , i love it!! Keep on doing this

BBS Signature

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 13:00:39

At 1/13/08 07:28 AM, Thrasos wrote: So, this is a picture I drew , to show how will my first movie look like. Yeah, it has to do with silent hill. Anyway , I didn't make this thread to promote my movie, but to see if you people like the picture, so tell me what do you think. (If you like it , the will be more)

WTF? shikamaru?

BBS Signature

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 13:01:35

Yeah.That looks totally Shikamaru.

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 16:00:50

Although Shikamaru is my favourite anime character , it's not him. Seriously.

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-13 16:11:20

At 1/13/08 04:00 PM, Thrasos wrote: Although Shikamaru is my favourite anime character , it's not him. Seriously.

yea right...

BBS Signature

Response to Silent Hill : Untold story 2008-01-14 08:10:54

Come on, you are being stupid, anyone who has a ''pigtail'' ( lulz) means that he's shikamaru? And Shikamaru has a huge one , and its not grey.