00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hidden shortcuts on desktop

668 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hidden shortcuts on desktop 2007-12-22 02:29:50

For some retarded reason I decided to set my pr0n folder to hidden to see what would happen and I have no idea how to get it back... Is there some special way to get It back? I never really decided to make a backup or anything... and it's quite a few GBs so I need it...
Please help i am kinda sad that I can't get it back...
The folder was in between my recycling bin and Firefox...

Hidden shortcuts on desktop

Well, Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to Hidden shortcuts on desktop 2007-12-22 02:40:30

Go to Start, and then Run. Type in Desktop and click ok.

Go to Tools at the top, and select folder options. There is a tab that is called View

Down the list there is a category for hidden folders, and you have to select Show Hidden Folders, and finally click Apply at the bottom.

Let me know if that worked or not.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Hidden shortcuts on desktop 2007-12-22 03:04:03

At 12/22/07 02:40 AM, 36Holla wrote: Go to Start, and then Run. Type in Desktop and click ok.

Go to Tools at the top, and select folder options. There is a tab that is called View

Down the list there is a category for hidden folders, and you have to select Show Hidden Folders, and finally click Apply at the bottom.

Let me know if that worked or not.

Oh wow... You just saved my ass again Holla thanks...
See you on Paltalk sometime...

Well, Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to Hidden shortcuts on desktop 2007-12-22 04:27:42

At 12/22/07 02:29 AM, Cock-Joke wrote: For some retarded reason I decided to set my pr0n folder to hidden to see what would happen and I have no idea how to get it back... Is there some special way to get It back? I never really decided to make a backup or anything... and it's quite a few GBs so I need it...
Please help i am kinda sad that I can't get it back...
The folder was in between my recycling bin and Firefox...

There is an other way just search in desktop with those search in start menu and turn on some option Show Hidden Files-Folders

Response to Hidden shortcuts on desktop 2007-12-22 04:29:01

It was the option called Search Hidden Folders-Files