00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Piconjo Day?

642 Views | 4 Replies

Piconjo Day? 2007-12-21 18:26:07

So I was looking through portal submissions to Piconjo. They sucked. I cant recall any with 4.00 at least, and it was out of 200+ flashes. Then I figure if we have a Piconjo Day, it could be like competing for Underdog of the Week or Turd of the Week, try to get the lowest score without getting blammed. Its like the opposite of Pico Day!

Reviewer, viewer, and Newgrounder

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo Day? 2007-12-21 18:33:29

Maybe. But if there was a Piconjo then people would make a decent flash. Whenever there are days for a specific topics then good flashes are made about that topic even if the topic is a flash which has all spam flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo Day? 2007-12-21 18:34:34

honestley, i want to see a good piconjo movie. if you want a day dedicated to crappy submissions, there's no reason to restict it to picanjo.

if you have trouble with tri-achnid, or beat the game and wish there was more to do, click here.

I'm also snipe in the Super Hero RPG

Response to Piconjo Day? 2007-12-21 18:36:58

Well, Piconjo should at least have a place in the portal, and im not saying he has to suck like he always does. I mean Newgrounds Rumble is the only thing Piconjo was really counted as awesome in. This poor NG character should be noticed, I mean the first part of his name is Pico, besides, how could we have let such an awesome idea go down like Samurai Asshole (popularity wise)

Reviewer, viewer, and Newgrounder

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo Day? 2007-12-21 18:37:54

At 12/21/07 06:26 PM, Reviewmaker wrote: Then I figure if we have a Piconjo Day, it could be like competing for Underdog of the Week or Turd of the Week, try to get the lowest score without getting blammed.

That is a horrible, horrible idea.

It's bad enough that most of the "club/crew day" flash is shit because everyone thinks if it's a special day, everything needs to be protected, even if it's a 1kb blank screen. Making a day specifically FOR making shit flash is ridiculous.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature