00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theantiflag102 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where the hevk do I get

670 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-20 20:51:21

Where do I get a microphone!? Or is it built into my computer?

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ZELDA GAMES MAN!!!!!http://www.thegameforum.com /members/blackj95.html

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-20 21:03:42

Depends on what type of computer you have. If a mic is built in, it should say in the details. If not then you can get a mic from an electronics store or off ebay.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-20 21:46:17

Would a sound recorder count as a microphone on a computer? If not, how much are mics.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ZELDA GAMES MAN!!!!!http://www.thegameforum.com /members/blackj95.html

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-20 21:55:28

At 12/20/07 09:46 PM, jman1995 wrote: Would a sound recorder count as a microphone on a computer? If not, how much are mics.

Sound recorder can record sounds from your computer if your using stereo mix, but otherwise you need a microphone, and prices can vary from 15 dollars to around 50 depending on the quality you want.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-20 22:02:03

Okay. Well a good one. Not to cheap, not to expensive. I'm guessing about 25$.

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-21 02:25:51

You can use small headphones as a microphone, by small I mean those that you put in your ears (?earphones?). Plug the headphones into the microphone socket and talk to the left one, or maybe to the right one, I don't remember now. Use the Sound Recorder for testing.

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-21 02:29:59

At 12/21/07 02:25 AM, shunshuu wrote: You can use small headphones as a microphone, by small I mean those that you put in your ears (?earphones?). Plug the headphones into the microphone socket and talk to the left one, or maybe to the right one, I don't remember now. Use the Sound Recorder for testing.

I think it's the right, but not 100% positive... you should use audacity instead of sound recorder, much nicer, and still free :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-21 02:44:00

At 12/21/07 02:29 AM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 12/21/07 02:25 AM, shunshuu wrote: You can use small headphones as a microphone, by small I mean those that you put in your ears (?earphones?). Plug the headphones into the microphone socket and talk to the left one, or maybe to the right one, I don't remember now. Use the Sound Recorder for testing.
I think it's the right, but not 100% positive... you should use audacity instead of sound recorder, much nicer, and still free :)

Always trying to one up me Mr. Hippo. One day, I'll have my moment!

But yeah, I forgot about Audacity. Listen to the nice colored African animal.

BBS Signature

Response to Where the hevk do I get 2007-12-22 20:36:56

Really those things work? Alright. And you said sound tester right is where I use them?