00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DepictionDip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

677,879 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 17:53:26

At 10/5/04 05:29 PM, Kadaj wrote: Oh, War_Machine, just wanted to let you know that my name is no longer WhyteMage. That was a girl's name -_-"

and I've finally settled with an alias, so this should be for good :D

Screw the alias.
We all know him as Ivan 'round these parts.
S'all good.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 17:55:39

At 10/5/04 04:42 PM, Re-Spawn wrote: I don't know if your making signatures but i hope you are.

Sig Request: Cog turning round, Flashing lights, My name, Yellow and black colours in a funky pattern.

Thank you .

1. You just got a sig like a week ago
2. You flamed me, I am not going to do your signature, you flame one ssm member you flame them all.

I'm not sure if anyones gonna do your sig.. because most of the ppl in the SSM like me over you, and I would think that they would take my side.

Don't make him a sig.

The Sinister Sig Makers

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 18:24:04

At 10/5/04 12:40 AM, War_Machine wrote: Here's an updated T.D.L. Note my comments in italics, as usual...

-Kaze-
yo i need a new sig
It doesn't look like anyone is able to get that sprite for you. If you can supply it, great! If not, give us an idea for what else you'd like to see, and we'll fix you up.

I'm currently waiting for the site to reopen. When it does i can supply the sprite. P.S... Nice to see you around again, it's been quite a while...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 18:32:27

At 10/5/04 05:33 PM, Kimberley1 wrote: Hello =) Can you make me a nice signature picture? Some thing with Deep Purple, dire Straits or Led Zeppelin in it, okay) =) thank you a lot!

good band choices! I'll give you a Zep sig since I'm a Zep fan myself....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 18:40:55

Hey could some one plz make me a kool dark sig wit bloody knife slashes on it and maybe blood splatered walls if possible and my name in a bloody red font. THANX \\m//

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 19:41:03

would you guys be able to make me a sig? I'm a big fan of manga,and comics, my fav, colors are green and silver, and I'm very partial to this pic here.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 19:42:17

At 10/5/04 07:41 PM, DeadlyRose wrote: would you guys be able to make me a sig? I'm a big fan of manga,and comics, my fav, colors are green and silver, and I'm very partial to this pic here.

You got it. Check back later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 20:12:48

At 10/5/04 12:51 PM, War_Machine wrote: This is about as close to yours as I can get without lowering the quality too low...

Sweet. I like it. Just two little last request's. Could you change "You're" to "You Are"? It's ok if it over laps the guys. Lastly, could it say "Twin_Uzis" in the center after the rest of that? If not to either one is fine, just asking.

P.S. Congrats on 666.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 20:21:43

I'm finnally back. Went to a funeral. I will be doing request after this post.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 20:31:39

At 10/5/04 08:21 PM, Dave wrote: I'm finnally back. Went to a funeral. I will be doing request after this post.

could u do mine that i described a few posts up?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:01:00

Green + pic.. I made it kinda grungy too, and added a black rose. What you think?

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:05:07

At 10/5/04 09:01 PM, -Noir- wrote: Green + pic.. I made it kinda grungy too, and added a black rose. What you think?

nice

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:08:28

At 10/5/04 08:31 PM, Johnnythm1 wrote: could u do mine that i described a few posts up?

just because he said he's going to do some requests doesn't mean he's gonna do yours. don't ask someone personaly after you posted your request just because you want it to be done faster.

At 10/5/04 09:05 PM, -Unknown- wrote: nice

try posting something longer next time.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:21:03

At 10/3/04 01:00 PM, Kadaj wrote:
At 10/3/04 12:58 PM, AmazeK22_lookatme wrote: yo, is any1 working on my signature, because some1 recomendded me here and i posted a request like a week ago? is my signature gunna get made. plz and ty
Did you bother looking back a page? Here, let me save you the trouble >:(

sry bout that, when i wrote that i was using my cousin's computer which is all bugged up and i didnt get to see it. Anyways thank you so much, it is perfect. Sry for the the trouble. plz and ty

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:25:23

-Juggernaut- i found a gif that you could ues for your sig

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:25:58

At 10/3/04 11:07 AM, War_Machine wrote:
AmazeK22_lookatme
gorillas in it and the colors gold and pink.
Damn. My PSP just wrecked...I did manage to finish one before it went down, though.

I guess I'll reboot and go get a shower...

thank you, i love it

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:27:29

At 10/5/04 09:05 PM, -Unknown- wrote:
At 10/5/04 09:01 PM, -Noir- wrote: Green + pic.. I made it kinda grungy too, and added a black rose. What you think?
nice

Thanks ^_^

and Squid- I'm working on your sig.. Expect it done by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:50:52

lol Wow I get to post on the 666th page of this thread. I want a sig for my website, Mustywindows.com with colors dark grey and a neon type blue.

Make a section for usernames on it also, I want it to be widely used.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:53:38

At 10/5/04 09:50 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote: lol Wow I get to post on the 666th page of this thread. I want a sig for my website, Mustywindows.com with colors dark grey and a neon type blue.

So do you want one with your username on it? Or do you just want me too make you a template so you can make one easily for all of the people who want one?

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 21:59:24

At 10/5/04 09:27 PM, -Noir- wrote: Thanks ^_^

Yeh.. I just wish you would go alittle easier on my sigs ):

IAmNone wrote:
try posting something longer next time

k

Is someone gonna do mah requrest that I requested huh you sig makerers are teh slow

jk
<3

LOL you guys should really feel sorry for me thought to cause I got a tiny piece of chicken stuck in my keyboard /:
AND ITS PISSING ME OFF ):<

I r teh agnery

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:10:41

At 10/5/04 03:10 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: I don't get why you would ask how old everyone is but not post your age in your profile. Thatsa silly. I don't think it matters too much how old everyone is anyway. We all act like retarded 5 year olds here so it's all gravy. Good times good times...

That's just not true...I act like a retarded six year old.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:16:59

At 10/5/04 05:29 PM, kadaj wrote: Oh, War_Machine, just wanted to let you know that my name is no longer WhyteMage. That was a girl's name -_-"

and I've finally settled with an alias, so this should be for good :D

Gotcha. I'll update the list tonight, or in the morning.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:18:44

At 10/5/04 08:31 PM, Johnnythm1 wrote:
At 10/5/04 08:21 PM, Dave wrote: I'm finnally back. Went to a funeral. I will be doing request after this post.

I tried. I was animating blood dripping from the name and got bored with it. eager to do pilots. ><

The Sinister Sig Makers

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:20:36

At 10/5/04 06:24 PM, -Kaze- wrote: I'm currently waiting for the site to reopen. When it does i can supply the sprite. P.S... Nice to see you around again, it's been quite a while...

Thanks.

I check in on it every few days, too, but shout when it's up, or if you comeacross it somewhere else.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:26:48

At 10/5/04 10:18 PM, Dave wrote:
At 10/5/04 08:31 PM, Johnnythm1 wrote:

I tried. I was animating blood dripping from the name and got bored with it. eager to do pilots. ><

Wow, that looks wicked bad on the bss with the border glowing. Please don't wear that. I'll re do it after i'm done pilot's.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:27:23

At 10/5/04 08:12 PM, Twin_Uzis wrote: Sweet. I like it. Just two little last request's. Could you change "You're" to "You Are"? It's ok if it over laps the guys. Lastly, could it say "Twin_Uzis" in the center after the rest of that? If not to either one is fine, just asking.

OK, I didn't have toom to add your name without crowding the sig, so I just added it to the text animation...had to lower the quality again, though.

P.S. Congrats on 666.

Thx...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 22:54:35

can somebody make some R.I.P rodney dangerfield sigs, they made them for rick james and I think this will be a good way to preserve his memory

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 23:19:08

*sigh*

Ok, I've tried to put up a new To Do List twice now, and both times mamanged to screw it up both times. I give up...I'll put it up first thing tomorrow. There are quite a few new requests over the past two or three pages, so please feel free to jump back and grab anythng that looks good to you. There were also one or two left on last nights T.D.L., which is on page 664, or 665...

I've got a migraine coming on. I'm gonna go medicate and crawl in bed for the night.

Later all.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 23:34:57

At 10/5/04 11:19 PM, War_Machine wrote: I've got a migraine coming on. I'm gonna go medicate and crawl in bed for the night.

Later all.

Hope you feel better I know how much migraines suck ):

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-05 23:39:51

Here you go war, I updated the list for you :)

Gravity-disrupt
...a demon (maybe Jormangand or fenrir maybe both) and Gravity-Disrupt in the middle....if you use Jormangand then have him spewing poisen outta his mouth...fenrirwith his jaws open like hes ready for a ballte or somethen.
Being filled by ApatheticBeliever.

-Kaze-
yo i need a new sig
It doesn't look like anyone is able to get that sprite for you. If you can supply it, great! If not, give us an idea for what else you'd like to see, and we'll fix you up.

Spazboy2977
who does good animations??? i want a sig with a guy stabbing something and have my name splatter with blood
It's not looking like we're gonna be able to get this one done and keep it under the 40k limit. What is plan B?.

DRMOXLEY13
I need a sig made,but I can't google this thread for who can do it for me...so just e-mail me.
The jist of it is easy...a desert setting with desert mts. int he back grounds,and the NG tank rolling across,w/ DR.MOXLEY typed out across in old english.....thats all

-Unknown-:
Will someone make me a sig? I'll wear it and I always give credit!
and I'll pay you by giving you <3, or if you don't prefer the love I'll pay you by not giving you love!

-Diddy-
Hey can I have a new sig for my club the YOWC - it has to have -Diddy- in it and YOWC. With a weapon and something moving in it so it looks interesting - thanks if you do

hoaX_
could u lovely people make me a sig?
web banner size, with metal textures,animation and a bit of blood,
with my username on it obviously :) .
cheers in advance

Frozen_Fox
hows it going SSM? think one of you guys could sort me out a sig with a picture of a fox made out of ice on it and my alias somewhere on it aswell written in flames as a kind of contrast?
Thanks in advance]

KornBerserker
This is just a repost because i didnt see my name on the last list of "things to do"
Caught u guys at a bad time heh, so ya...
can you make me a sig that has a Mithra from ffxi on it (maybe motion if there is one) and says -Kais-?
If you could, that would be great, thanks ^^

Continuum
Hey, could anyone make me sig? The requirements: Must have a red and black color scheme, a medeval theme, also include a infinite sign somewhere in there.

HeavyDamage
Could I have a timespliters 1&2 sig, not to HEY LOOK AT ME, but a simple yet cool sig. With a blue grid/lined bg :D

Pilot-Doofy
lol Wow I get to post on the 666th page of this thread. I want a sig for my website, Mustywindows.com with colors dark grey and a neon type blue.

boloneyman
can somebody make some R.I.P rodney dangerfield sigs, they made them for rick james and I think this will be a good way to preserve his memory