00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

676,109 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 12:32:12

i guess i got it done. dunno if youl like this bu you gave no description so i did what i wanted lol

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 14:11:38

hey you guys could you make me a 300x60 sig with popular vieo game characters(eg.samus,mario,sonic.no microsoft thanks.im against xbox)with my name on it sort of spikey thunder like.
that would be really cool.thanks.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 14:17:22

Can i ask for a sig that is 300 x 20 and has a picture of Sora and
Mickey from Kingdom Hearts,but I want Sora to have the black clothes seen in KH:2.I want him to be holding his key blade while Mickey in his black colak is holding his,and id like the backround to be....The oblivion key blade ande the oathkeeper keyblade side to side.And on the bottom right hand corner,could you put in little wods in cursive,thinking of you? If you could do that for me itd be great =D.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 14:33:43

At 7/30/04 02:17 PM, -0zzy- wrote: Can i ask for a sig that is 300 x 20

make it 300 x 50

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 14:59:02

At 7/30/04 03:47 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote: perhaps if you gave some links to the characters you want in it, one of these fellows might give it a shot...I doubt seriously that they would go to the trouble of getting screenshots of your movies just to make you a sig...

alright ill do that, thanx. this is blind man

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 15:02:46

can i plz have a better canuck sig plz i love your guys work too. keep it up

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 15:57:33

could i get Bertuzzi44 to make me a Angel Of Death sig without the NG MAFIA ON it and with satan from RAB

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 18:30:04

hello?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 18:37:37

At 7/30/04 06:30 PM, -0zzy- wrote: hello?

Yes, someone will get to your sig. You probally going to have to wait a bit for you sig. It takes a while to get a sig with as good a quality as you get from people here. Just be patient and check back later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 18:57:28

At 7/30/04 03:34 PM, -Devlish- wrote: Greetings and salutations to all you hard-working SSM designers.

ill do this one for you,check back in a bit

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 19:09:40

At 7/30/04 06:53 PM, geterkikzkid wrote: well if it was like the profesionals you should get it done quick.

We are the professionals cause we get them done with quality. People say this all the time and its cliched but it fits. Quality over quanitity.

i was comin to this thread when it had 100 pages and this is the first time i posted in it.

Your sign-up date disagrees with that statement. Just stop lying about everything.

whothinks my sig hes evolved quickly scince i first came?

I don't I think it looks just the same as the very first one you made, and I still think people in the BSM could do better.

At 7/30/04 06:54 PM, geterkikzkid wrote: hey quickfox remember when i said i was gonna copy your sig? well i did it.

No, I don't remember when you said that, and boy does that make you cool. Copying someone's idea for a sig. Your a cool one there geterkikzkid, a cool one indeed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 19:11:39

can I get a new signature please? I'm sorry about the stufdf earlier. I didn't mean it. I still want to be the best maker on NG but rocket man won't answer me on aOL instant messanger, I want to learn please.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 19:17:24

At 7/30/04 07:11 PM, AsparagusClock wrote: can I get a new signature please?

I'm not going to make you one, and I doubt that there will be many others who will want to make you one after your post about being better than all of us.

I'm sorry about the stufdf earlier. I didn't mean it. I still want to be the best maker on NG but rocket man won't answer me on aOL instant messanger, I want to learn please.

Like people have said before. -Rocketman- is not even close to being the best sig maker on NG and you have a very long way to go until you become the best sig maker on NG if you even get close. If you want to learn you should go join the ASM and say sorry for bashing a lot of them and learn there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 19:51:20

Can any one make me a kool random flash sig with OD-Shadow plz put it on your to-do-list

Mr.Pinky

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:02:42

At 7/30/04 07:51 PM, OD-shadow wrote: Can any one make me a kool random flash sig with OD-Shadow plz put it on your to-do-list

Quit asking. You were told it would get done and you were also told to quit asking. Don't ask again, just wait for it to be made and then you can post thanking the person who made it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:05:11

I reaD the first page and it had a members list. do any of those members still some here?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:18:14

SSM 'to-do' list updated 7/30/04

Darth-Clock-Lock
I humbly request someone to make me a Darth-Clock-Lock sig with a Darth using the Clock on his head, with a lock in the middle of the clock, ye kin? I also request a freaky daemon on the opposite end, using gothic writting for the Darth-Clock-Lock bit blending into cybernetic stuff if possible (Otherwise, any bold font'll do). I would also like it e-mailed to me, since I can't save pictures unless it's in art or BMP form. Not cool since I got Kodac. Thanks in advance.

Negro_Damus
Im new to NG and i need a good sig pic.. can anyone make me one with dave chappelle and something funny and have it say negrodamus on it? thanks

strawberry-compass
Id like a sig please. A random member of the clock crew/lock leiogon/compass crew and muffin clan all in the sig with the words "LOLZ, WERE NOT DEAD FEWELS!" Kthnx

Captain_J
Ok if this is possible I want someone to make me a southpark sig,please and if it's possible use it with the alex guy from the native ep but if not then use my guy ^^

stephen_robinson
Could any1 please make me a SIG with LLOYD BANKS on with his name on in small and the word g-unit sumwere on it.

And also my name as the main text with sum kool background.

Thanx.

The_Bi99man
Can someone make me a sig? Here's what I want:
-Black background.
-Frontal view of a car.
-A guy is in the car with a real like "WOAH, DUDE!" look on his face and a beer can in his hand, which is spilling all over.
-On one side it says, "Don't drink and drive." then that fades away and it says, "You might spill your beer."

If someone could hook that up for me that would be tight. Thanks, guys

Gruntfuttock
Oops, sorry, forgot to ask if I could get a sig that Says "Scary Man Gonna Get Ya! With this pic in it?

pic:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...2755000/ngbbs40fad75b022db.jpg

-SUDDS-
Hey, if anyone has time, I was wondering if someone could make me a sig. I want it to have something related to Piercing. kinda like what i have now, only not as shitty, and just a different look to it, same theme tho. I'm not set on anything specific, so im not too picky. Thanks :)

da_pope
I'd like a sig with flames (that are drawn not just a picture) on a black canvas with pico in the background with a machine gun (the pico should only be big enough for his head, torso, and machine gun. and it should say my alias on it

ICE-CuBE_CloCK
hey SSM,
this request is for animators who can draw a new clock design..
further on the sig pic and profile pic should be made as specified:

______________PRofile Pic______________________________

bg: freezed up look.. dark blue in colour
pic: ice cube clock.. (cartoon ice cube.. with little melting drips)
xtrastuff: a few icicles hanging from the top

___________Sig pic________________________________

bg: chrome or ice.. whichever looks best
pic: ice cube clock to the right side and the text ice cube clock the the left.. please follow capitilization alterizations in my alias
xtrastuff: occasional icicles on top and little snowbanks on bottom
.... kthxbye

sephirothfinalstage
Emergency I would like a sig

1.) Its has to goin to hell
2.) has to have fire in the bacground ( moving if possible )
3.) and must have sephiroth in the middle with headphones on

thank you SSM!

He_Who_Never_Was
i have posted this in other places but they dont seem to care now will you guys please make me this

make me one with godsmack on it. Do you see how Pure_Diablo is like a bunch of squares that is how i want it. Also if you want you can put there symbol on it. If its not to much to ask for i want (in the background) the names of there albums (no album photos just words and make the words not in squares like the name).

Wolfman22
hi guys could someone make me a sig using this .gif and hav him swiping out the my name, wolfman
PIC:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...2806000/ngbbs41022cf30cbdc.gif

Blue-Wolf
Could someone make me a sig? Start with one side black fading to white on the other side, with this gif and the gif in my sig on the white part, and my name. Unless of course, you have a better idea that would look better. You guys are the sig makers, after all. Thanks in advance, it's almost ridiculous how much we non-photoshop-havers rely on you guys.
PIC:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...2808000/ngbbs4102b682e6466.gif
PIC2:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...2816000/ngbbs4103fdac81706.gif

fcuk_ninja666
hey dude i was wondering if u guys cud make me a cool animated sig with moving ninjas and some japenese writing and my name plez!!!!!!

dd_hazzo
i got a sig request, i have no pictures or anything but a small vision in my head. i would like a anime style catholic priest with long black hair standing forward with his left arm pointed left. he would be holding a necklace in his left hand, you dont have to have his whole body, just his upper torso if you wanted, if that would cut down on the work for you. Then at the right end of the sig have the words "Shadow Puppet" then they would fade out and then the words "Slave To The Shadows". with a black or dark blue background. anyone from the ssm that is willing, can do it. you can email me at ritual_of_molestation@yahoo.com if you want to take the request.

Joe_Eskimo
Hey guys, I need a new sig for the new name.
Make it similar but with more color, and maybe more eskimos!
Thanks!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:19:56

part two:

Badfish187
make me a sig please. i hate the one i have now because i did it.
can u make it like.... at the left side there is a baracuda and at the right there is a lamb. and i want the baracuda to look like its going to eat the lamb. make the baracuda look all fierce and shit right before it eats the lamb.. ne one up to it??? hopefully

D3mon
Hey i got my current sig from u guys about a year ago but i think its time for a new one... So if anyone is up to it... could you make an old fan a new sig? make it demonic with like demons and devils and have D3mon written in cool font.... Sorry if i have to manny wants but heck do it if you want :P ps) plz!

SquiD75
well can you add my name to the to do list? I want a sig with some industrial flavour as in rust, sparks, maybe gears unless that would over the limit, computer mumbo jumbo or whatever you see fit for this kind of sig. And if you dont mind, i'd like you to take a long time, that way it can be perfected over said time and I can wear out my current sig until then. Thanks

MyOwnFuckingEnemy
okay, can someone do my sig plz... dont give a fuk whats on it as long as i have one

WNxAlphaWolf
hey i need a flash sig that is 300x75 and i want it to start with a pic of a wolf. not just a wolf head or anything but the whole thing with a moon in the back round. then theres a flash and all the sudden he moves closer then another flash and all u see is his face with WNxAlphaWolf written at the top in a cool red font and his mouth open.
if u could make it so he moves closer with no flashes that would be great but i thought if there was a pause it would be easier.

vidfreek
hey you guys could you make me a 300x60 sig with popular vieo game characters(eg.samus,mario,sonic.no microsoft thanks.im against xbox)with my name on it sort of spikey thunder like.
that would be really cool.thanks

-0zzy-
Can i ask for a sig that is 300 x 50 and has a picture of Sora and
Mickey from Kingdom Hearts,but I want Sora to have the black clothes seen in KH:2.I want him to be holding his key blade while Mickey in his black colak is holding his,and id like the backround to be....The oblivion key blade ande the oathkeeper keyblade side to side.And on the bottom right hand corner,could you put in little wods in cursive,thinking of you? If you could do that for me itd be great =D.

NOTE:if there was anyone taken off the list that still wants a sig,just repost your request confirming you want a sig,and you will be re-added to the list

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:27:33

At 7/30/04 07:17 PM, QuikFox wrote:
I'm sorry about the stufdf earlier. I didn't mean it. I still want to be the best maker on NG but rocket man won't answer me on aOL instant messanger, I want to learn please.

I have a life outside of NG

Like people have said before. -Rocketman- is not even close to being the best sig maker on NG and you have a very long way to go until you become the best sig maker on NG if you even get close. If you want to learn you should go join the ASM and say sorry for bashing a lot of them and learn there.

Hehehe....thanks for the awsome compliment Fox lol, but it's true, im nowhere near as good as a hell of a lot of people...like Fox here, he in my mind is one of the best, myself, im just an average maker.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:33:29

At 7/30/04 08:19 PM, Kirkus wrote: part two:
NOTE:if there was anyone taken off the list that still wants a sig,just repost your request confirming you want a sig,and you will be re-added to the list

first let me say im sorry for flippin out on u guys. i was an ass.i now relize that quallity sigs DO take a while to make. again im sorry. if anyone is interested (and wilin to forgive me (expecially quickfox)) then i have arequest that will take a bit of work...

i want a subzero sig with him on the left doin his freeze move...the freeze flyes over tho the right and freezes my name. then my name melts and he does it again...i would like like a icey metalic kickasss backround...thx and i appreciate your work

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:48:25

-devilish- sig

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:51:06

At 7/30/04 08:48 PM, Kirkus wrote: -devilish- sig

-devilish- pp

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 20:54:56

At 7/29/04 08:32 AM, ffccmaster wrote: cuz its my new alias. ^_^ lol when can i expect it to be done? just asking is all if i am pissing ppl off then i can keep my mouth shut.

I didn't make that signature for you, so I don't believe this request is for me.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:32:25

can anyone make me signiture that has the pretator, aqua teen hunger force,Futurerama,jason,family guy, aliens likefrom the new movie coming out avp

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:38:47

At 7/30/04 09:32 PM, TheBomb10 wrote: can anyone make me signiture that has the pretator, aqua teen hunger force,Futurerama,jason,family guy, aliens likefrom the new movie coming out avp

O.O...That'd be hard to fit. Your signature should just have some special effects.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:41:17

Ok, I've got a question for some of the members here. I want to know what the name of this font is. The bigger font on the left.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:44:51

Or you could just ask the person who made it.... they might... by some very strange, very unlikely chance know what it is.

My hunches tell me it's called Colony Wars.. but I wouldn't know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:51:48

you know you could make it so it falshis through each picture

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:52:51

At 7/30/04 09:44 PM, Chromius wrote: Or you could just ask the person who made it.... they might... by some very strange, very unlikely chance know what it is.

My hunches tell me it's called Colony Wars.. but I wouldn't know.

I don't know who made it. It was just sent to me for a request. All that was said is that they wanted that font. Haha, I wonder if I'm wrong in assuming that you made that sig?

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-30 21:55:40

At 7/30/04 09:44 PM, Chromius wrote: Or you could just ask the person who made it.... they might... by .....

Chromius is the Taking Back Sunday in your sig? and BTw I;m gonna get started on D3mon's sig.