00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

musti727 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Once the whistle's gone...

595 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Once the whistle's gone... 2007-12-17 12:58:42

Where do I complain about a racist/homophobic/hateful author comment, it's already (somehow!!!) passed the review stage and so the whistle isn't available except for individual reviews (which aren't the problem)... I'm happy to bother a moderator with it if that's appropriate, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something insanely obvious before I bothered them :P

Response to Once the whistle's gone... 2007-12-17 13:02:37

At 12/17/07 12:58 PM, pfeng wrote: Where do I complain about a racist/homophobic/hateful author comment, it's already (somehow!!!) passed the review stage and so the whistle isn't available except for individual reviews (which aren't the problem)... I'm happy to bother a moderator with it if that's appropriate, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something insanely obvious before I bothered them :P

Link to the problematic submission, please. If you're talking about the authors comment on the flash itself, then just leave it.

BBS Signature

Response to Once the whistle's gone... 2007-12-17 13:03:01

What exactly do you mean by author comment? The comment in the flash is abusive? Sounds like a KK movie trying to get TOTW or something. If it was an abusive review you could report it here... but if it's an author response, you can't report that. You can just PM me the link and I will take appropriate action if it is needed :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Once the whistle's gone... 2007-12-21 12:10:05

Yes, it's the author comments on the flash itself, not in response to a review.

I'll PM BlueHippo. Cheers.