00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,215 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-03 20:47:36

Looking for some work, I have lots of "voices in my head" just waiting to get out, if you want me, give me a shout...

Send requests here:

AncientScrollMedia@hotmail.com

or even just P.M. me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-03 22:42:06

Just need any voice gig. I can do a good jamacan semi good russian and swedish a surfer dude or someone that sounds dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-03 23:02:21

At 7/2/10 09:33 AM, Sirdangolot5 wrote:
At 7/1/10 10:39 PM, XiaoxiaoGOD wrote:
If you read the post you troll, She was offering her voice, not looking for someone else -___-.
oh god I'm a dumbass, why is there no edit post function?!

So that dumbasses stay dumbasses.

If anyone need a comical masculine tankmen sounding voice I think I got it down.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-04 08:09:58

I'm making a flash series based off World of Warcraft

I'm looking for a serious narration voice, however I'm not quite sure what I'm after for the rest of the voices so just pm me if you are interested :)

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-04 08:15:35

I'm looking into voice actors for a Zelda animation. It features battles so I'm gonna need all kinds of "hiyahs" "take this" "ow" "Argh!' etc.

The characters for this are-

Zelda
Sheik -Boy or Girl voice, doesn't really matter to me, tho i'd prefer for girls to put some boyishness
Link
Ganondorf

For lines, just do grunts and sounds from the games, and smash bros, stuff like that andread some lines from one of the Zelda games like Ganon's usual triforce speach or Zelda's "the land of hyrule got its asskicked... again" speaches. For Sheik it can be lines from an appearance, or just really anything ninj. I'd really prefer a more boyish voice because Sheik tho sheik is technically a girl, Zelda was still pretending to be a guy. For Link, just think of a hero voice.

Send auditions to shurikenx@hotmail.com
You can send any other questions there too. mp3, or wav format, doesnt matter.

Oh and if you put "Excuuuuuuse me Princess" as an audition line. I'll probably laugh.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-05 02:34:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjIaokM--
Pk
here, this has some good lines for every character so just use these for audition lines

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-07 02:18:09

Hi there. So, I'm still searching for voice actorsfor my The End project.
I need 1-3 male voices (to voice main characters). Teenager-like ones. So if you're interested, let me know by PM. And since it's Episode I, be ready for voicing your characters for the next eps.
Thank you :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-08 11:50:27

hello i'm the dude that my friend george taher told you about so i was think if possible to can make me as the Sub-Zero ( a male voice with russian or britain accent *most funny wins ) character if possible of cause...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-08 13:02:07

Hey everybody this is a call searching for Voice Actors / Singers or even if you like telling stories.

The project so far has a group of musicians and writers and now we are looking for voices to be heard in the tracks. This is a new thing we are trying and its historical / fantasy based. If you are interested send me an email or add me at coconut_ddd@hotmail.com
full credit will be given and we are looking for multiple people all with unique styles

More info will be given if you contact us.

Thanks for looking, and thanks to NG

Now for the voicetypes we are specifically looking for
An Old Man character, picture old man and the sea or an old wise man telling a tale.

An "Evil" character/narrator per say, almost with a wicked tinge to the voice.

Also anyone who wants to try any sort of reading, acting, singing, narrating that is interested. As far as audition lines these are somewhat similar to the projects direction

One after one by the star dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh
each turned his face with a ghastly pang
and cursed me with his eye
four times fifty living men
(and I heard nor sigh nor groan)
with heavy thump, a lifeless lump,
they dropped down one by one.

Contact by email, we will continue accepting submissions till the end of July unless otherwise posted!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-08 17:34:42

I am looking for a voice actor to do an Optimus Prime bit for Robot Day.

The criteria I am looking for is rather simple. You must be able to imitate "Optimus Prime" and say a short piece. The deadline for this is July 9th seeing as how this project is going to be entered in for Robot day (I apologize for the short notice but it is just 1 line). I tried doing it myself but it sounds awful so if anyone thinks they could imitate Optimus Prime better then please do :). I will also accept anything that sounds funnier then this bit so if you would like to try improving the script feel free. I will leave a link to the current sound bite thats being used and I expect you to do better.

Sound Bit

You will be entitled to credit for the voice acting and have a possible chance of winning prizes from Robot Day. You can get ahold of me by sending a PM or contact me by email which is Hrechkaness@hotmail.com. I will be checking frequently since this is so close to the deadline already.
Cheers!
-Hrechkaness

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-09 00:25:24

The voice actor spot has been filled by ShockDingo so thank you to all that replied so quickly. Good to know this thread is a reliable source for talented voice actors :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-09 17:55:08

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry if I forgot to send auditions to the people who have asked for some. I've been very busy lately and just had a lot of shit to handle. If you still need help with your flash project, just send me a PM through here and I'll try sending you one soon. Have a good one! Peace.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-09 21:25:38

Need voice actors for my newest project: Zombie Apocalypse.

The story revolves around 8 survivors in a world gone dead by a new zombie plague.

8 Characters

Vlad - Drunk Russian - Russian Accent - Always talks about something that involves vodka.
Jeremy - Gamer Geek - Any Accent (Has to sound nerdy!) - Always relating something from real life to a game.
Tony - Homosexual Guy - Any Accent (Has to sound a bit girlish) - Always talking about homosexual stuff.
Frank - American Badass - American Accent (Has to sound tough too!) - Always talking about how badass he is.
Bobby - Redneck - American Accent (Has to sound like a cowboy) - Always talking about how good the outback is.
Lee - Chinese Guy Who Can't Speak English Properly - Chinese Accent - Speaks Engrish.
Aidon - Posh British Guy - British Accent (Has to sound posh!) - British talk.
Steve - Australian - Australian Accent - Talking about Australia all the time.

I need a voice actor for each of these characters. The best audition gets that character. You have to be available to do these lines in the next 3 - 5 months which is the time this project will take to finish.

The audition line is different for each character:

Vlad - "This gun is almost as good as my vodka!"
Jeremy - "O-M-G. This gun looks like the same gun from COD6!"
Tony - "This gun is as useless as my boyfriend back in '99."
Frank - "This gun looks like the same one I murdered my partner with."
Bobby - "I perfer my boomstick back at home."
Lee - "Gun not chinese, gun equal shit!"
Aidon - "Jolly, this gun suits a good ol' chappy like me."
Steve - "Mate, this gun is now my bestfriend."

Casting will end in 7 days on the 17th of July (17/7/2010)

Email me your auditions to my email address: Rockinandroid@hotmail.com

Thanks in advanced!

- Fletto

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-10 14:33:33

That's what the VAA and the VAC are for, this more for the people who need lines ASAP.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-10 15:47:29

Hello, fellow voice actors. I am creating an animation. I simply need one person, male or female, to read me this line.

Mom:
(in a screaming, bitchy voice from downstairs) "CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM!"

That's all I need. :) If a male can do a good bitchy mom voice, great. Send your recorded line to my email at r.neilervin@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-11 06:02:05

I need an announcer type voice similar too my other game

it is needed asap for a Robot Day game, you will be co-authored for the voice roll.

Announcer/voice over:
"Take a human... combine him with motocycle parts and there you have it...... MANCYCLE !"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-11 10:47:52

At 7/11/10 06:02 AM, MrRandomist wrote: I need an announcer type voice similar too my other game
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 1968
it is needed asap for a Robot Day game, you will be co-authored for the voice roll.

Announcer/voice over:
"Take a human... combine him with motocycle parts and there you have it...... MANCYCLE !"

Yeah it is not so hard, please someone help with voice acting.
And maybe we need sounds of motocycle I think it sounds fun for a voice actor :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-11 19:50:31

I NEED a female voice actor, also a male voice actor. For a Pokémon Sprite flash I'm currently in the process of making.

Voice Actors MUST :

Must Have a high quality mic. No buzzing noise please.

Must Not rush recording lines, but don't take more than 3 days to send lines after being given the script.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Thanks, Flip.

"The Freedom was better than breathing they said"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-12 00:10:16

Holodreams is an indie game company, currently working on a game which is tentatively titled "Project D". Set in a bleak, dystopian alternate reality, Project D is a psychological thriller which can be classified as an adventure game.

For the time being, this is a non-profit, volunteer project. However, we are pursuing publishing options, and the possibility of profit-sharing in the future does exist if the game is sold commercially.

We are seeking voice actors for several roles that have not yet been cast. Please note that this game includes mature content, e.g. harsh language/violence/sexual situations. Only those 18 years or older need apply. Also note that we ideally want any applicants to have access to a relatively noise-free, high-quality sound recording setup.

This audition has also been announced at our website.

The game has the following features

- High resolution 3D graphics
- Immersive, realistic world simulation
- Complex character relationships and extensive dialogue system
- Original music score featuring live performances
- Fully voiced NPC conversations
- Open-ended, branching-path storyline with multiple possible outcomes

If you're interested in applying, please visit www.holodreams.com/voice.php, where you can find character profiles along with dialogue lines which need to be recorded for auditions pertaining to respective character.

File format]: MP3 or Ogg. Bitrate not particularly important as long as the voice comes through clearly.

Where to send the files: By email to admin@holodreams.com, with a subject line of "Audition".

The deadline for auditions is August 1st, 2010.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-12 08:26:28

I'm a male voice actor pm me I am relativly new to this but I'll work hard

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-12 12:22:52

Made a good demo. Please, don't listen to my old one- unless you want your ears to bleed.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 08:06:30

I need a male voice actor who can do a voice for a normal sounding teenager

Research papers writing tips

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 11:38:19

I need VAs for my movie "Mario's Destiny". I need a voice actor who is able to talk like mario. And i am also looking for a VA who can do a frat boy voice and a great voice actor for a teen male who can get emotions extremely well. My email is mikel1015@comcast.net. Thanks

<@>

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 22:04:48

I hope this is the right thread for this, let me know if not. I am 18, male, and offering my services as a voice actor.

These are some of the voices in my arsenal:

-Demon
-Someone on the other end of the phone or radio.
-Robot.
-Alien.
-"Parseltongue" (someone who can speak to snakes, for those of you who don't know J.K Rowling coined the term, basically a hissing, whispering, surrounding voice)

I'm willing to attempt any other voice you need, just describe character and mood, and I'll give it a shot. PM me for a sample of work.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-14 14:31:36

Joining the Voice Acting Field

Check out my demo if you're interested:

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-14 18:02:38

Hi i'm working on a new piece and i need a male voice actor (british) and a female voice actor (american) to record some lines of dialogue. You don't need to be from those countries but must do a convincing accent.

PM me and i'll tell you more about the project

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-15 15:09:43

require voice actor... need a deep voiced person, your average narrator really... i am making a halo machinima and need a narrator who narrates at starts of episodes. i would like you to read a long test line "log start. war, war is a violent thing. It was not four years after peace was declared and civil war now breaks lose. The humans barricade themselves inside their houses, they are being pushed back. I'm afraid it is not long before all trace of humanity is wiped from this planet. End log entry 1." this is sorta the baseline story of it... please send this clip to sam@kiessler.co.uk and this is a starting project so it will be a long while to be completed.... deadline i guess is september?? thanks guys (:

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-15 15:58:36

[Game Name]
The Omegas Forge

It's Basically an Anime game lengthened Project which will consist strongly in Street fighting,And other Skirmishes i already have enough voice overs currently 13 volunteers 5 girls and 8 guys so i don't really need anymore this is just to inform some i haven't got back to in emails that if i haven't read your messages or got back to you, it's mainly because i'm Still seeing other peoples voice acting projects which are analyzed for clearing up and then Enhanced for the proper fit so bare with me i can't take all of you... sorry lol ( I really Didn't Expect this many o.o)

For those who don't know what this game is about it's been planned for some time now...
by the 20th to 26 of july we should have everyone's Special move sounds and their Role characters...

These are Some of the ideas moves from my friends..

Example: Arawak Attack of the FROZEN WOLF! ( Frozen Attacks)

Example: Destruct o Time DESTROYER! (Status Sonic Explode effects)

Example: You see these Muscles? Seeyaa!! (combo Status) <---Favorite one btw lol

If you think you Can Still Squeeze in as another Street Fighter..... We Will See...

For now Happy Voice Acting and Take Care

G-FLASH 2010

Behind the Scenes of the Game Dated July 2010

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 01:40:56

I need a voice actor that can do some decent impersonations of people's voices, for a game about a fight between the NAACP and the Tea Party, based off of recent happenings on CNN.

This is due to the fact that apprently, I can just take the audio clips of the guys saying the quotes.

Anyways, I need this quickly, I need to get this done by tomorrow (the game itself is right about done, I just need the voices) because I need to get it into the realm of relevance.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 07:00:49

I'm currently looking for two voice actors to do some work in a thriller/sci-fi I wrote.

Synopsis: Future. A covert government organization has sprung up from the shadows of society, taking in average people off the streets and changing them, using techniques of isolation and manipulation to 'make them better models of society.'

Characters:

Lead Scientist: The governments trained monkey, a cold, cruel, uncaring, power hungry madman. I'll leave his voice up to you- go crazy!

Mr. Henry Johnston: The government's newest lab rat. As to his voice, I need someone able to sound like a really freaking afraid wimp. Gasps, screams, panting (ew) and cries are all quite welcome.

As to the audition. I posted the script here:

http://morph94.newgrounds.com/news/post/

And I'll let you choose your audition line (or lines, if you prefer)
If interested, please talk to me at fable_master_mind@yahoo.com
Thanks for the time!

BBS Signature