00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,019 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 14:20:06

Extremely sorry for the double post, but just to let you know, the role of Johnston has been filled. Still looking for a scientist.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 17:07:52

Hey guys, I finally have some demos uploaded on here! It's two different random funny compilations of different voices. NOT PLANNED, so they are pretty random all the way through. Some of the voices sound pretty crappy on one of them because I was a little too close to the mic, but it's pretty solid voicing for coming up with it while I recorded!

First one include voices I emulated including:
Annoying Orange( A hit on youtube)
Vegeta ( A little too loud in my opinion)
Secret Agent Bob, Tafts Pony brigade( Completely messed up his voice, but replaced it with something funny)
David Draiman ( This is the one I was too close for so his voice in my opinion is an insult to disturbed=(
And some own voices of mine including my normal voice and different evil voices! I thought it came out to be pretty good so take a look and leave a review if you would!

The other one is completely random yet oddly funny Redneck voices with Russian voices.

Cletus plays a retard, and this other guy ( I guess I'll call him Bob for now) plays Cletus's friend. {Starts out slow but becomes pretty funny and I assume a lot of you will enjoy it!

So go ahead and check them out if you want. Have a good one everybody! Peace.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 19:09:31

I need a Male voice actor to record some lines of dialogue for a short dramatic piece PM me if you are interested

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-19 14:28:37

well... i have a tricky one voice actors! i am doing a halo machinima and i have 2 narrators in it. a human one(part already taken) and a covenant narrator! it would be good if the voice actor had a knowledge of the game "Halo" so they could try a covenant voice. this is quite a tricky part and if you are not familiar with Halo, I think you could do some research. if you are interested, email me here and i will send you a test line! good luck guys (:

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-19 18:09:38

...Scientist taken.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-22 11:43:49

I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on this, i saw the word "drama" and i was immediatly interested haha

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-22 22:54:52

Hello everyone !

With the new runescape machinima competition coming, I'll give it a
try again this time and try to do better than top 30, and this time
I'm including voice acting. Currently I have the main idea of the
video, I'm still working on the script, but I will need one more
person to play one of the characters, and I hope to find this person
here :). (You will be mentionned in the credits of course, if you were
wondering).

The voice needed is a male voice, and most of the time you will be
just talking (and one scream at the end :p). I'll send the script to
everyone who's interested, once written. I might ask slight changes if
really important, but I'll try to avoid it.

Send me a private message here if you want to participate, and if several people are willing to participate, I'll choose the best one then :p. Also, samples of your voice are welcome too (say anything)

The deadline for the contest is 16 august, and I come back from holidays on 1st august so I hope to get the voice records for when I'm back, or a week later max :)

Thanks A LOT !

~ Crupulus

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-23 07:01:38

Hey guys, Girls, Alien Homo-sexual tentacle bearing people.

I'm Sean, And I'm looking for good voice-actor.

Preferably a speaking style the same or similar Egorapter, Also,

This isn't another parody, It's a humorous short completely non video-game related.

XD

Any who, If your interested, Shoot me a PM and I'll send you the VERY SHORT script.
;)

Here's a screen-shot of the WIP.

Voice Actor Wanted

ahem.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-23 11:40:28

I need 2 voice actors each voice multiple characters but you can audition as the main girl/guy

so the guy sound kind of tough but is still pretty young 19 - 25 has a american accent or whatever

the girl sound like most girls with an american accent...

for the guy say: "When I was in High School theorizing with my friends on slow nights about what to do in a nuclear apocalypse, there were always only three things to consider: guns, ammo, and food."

for the girl say: "Jeff? You want some dinner?"

pm me or email me at: upanotchgames@gmail.com

no deadline!

5 % revenue each

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-24 06:24:17

Guys, I'm NO LONGER looking for voice actors.

ahem.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-24 14:31:13

Hey I'm looking for some voice actors. Preferably, two. One person has to sound like a wise ass or someone from family guy, basically. And the other has to sound like an enthusiastic foreign person as if he were from Pakistan or afghan but he has to be silly. Just PM me if you're interested!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-25 15:06:52

If ya need a VA check out my stuff. I might be able to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 13:10:10

To whomever it may concern.
I need some number of voice actors for a flash.
"Oh hey, it's yet another guy who's 'working on this secret Flash' for about 10 years and then it turns out to be Mario screwing Kirb--" NO.
No.
It is awesome. I ultra-promise. But like a stingy bastard, I cannot pay you, so this is just for those willing to accept a challenge and practice their voice acting. This also means if you quit halfway through, I can't do anything except shake my fist at the sky and go "ooooooo, that wascaly woice-actah." Don't do that though, that would be a dick move.
Anyway, see if you can do any of these voices:

-Fat guy. (as in, you don't even need to see them to tell that they're fat. You know, all nasally and stuff.)
-Batman. The old raspy kind.
-Funny "that awkward guy at the party hogging the punch bowl" voice. Well, that's kind of a weird way to put it, actually. Just think Leo from Leo & Satan. Several characters will have voices similar to this, but they can probably all be covered by one person.
-Rage guy. Voice is deep, kind of raspy. Always shouting. Whoever can do Batman can do this as well, because this is just exaggerated Batman.

The stuff should be funny, above all. PM me if you are interested, or reply here and I will PM you with the details. The flash will mostly consist of Newgrounds users and staff, you know, being dumb, but I don't want to reveal too much. You may also be included, but if you are not well-known, your character may steal your identity. What I mean is that you'll primarily become known as a character in a Flash, and it will be super-weird. People will go to your account page and look at your screen-name and be like "hurr hurr I get the reference," and you'll be like "no."

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 13:40:21

Hey guys! I need a female voice actor to play the main character's mother in my audiobook, The Angel and the Devil. All I can really say for voice type is sound motherly, and not too young. The woman is in her later 30's to 40's. I need the lines asap, because I can't finish the first chapter of the audiobook without the mother's lines. Take note, it is a minor role, so if you don't want to do a whole lot, this is the role for you!

Email auditions in mp3 format to zukesgirl@ymail.com
Here are the lines:

Line 1: Joining the living, are we?
Line 2: Alright then, grumpy. I assume you're hungry by now. I left you some dinner in the fridge. Just heat it up or eat it cold.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 16:37:32

Hello there,

I'd love to audition for several of these voices that you require. Payment be damned lol! I just want to be recognized eventually so starting out slow suits me just fine as well. Name's Steve, I'm a 20 year old male, and can do a large amount of different voices! If you want, you could also check out my demos on my profile. Let me know! Peace.

Pic of one of my favorite old games that I haven't played in years. (I had a post that mentioned myself wanting to do some old PC games parodies/flashes, but no one responded. From now on I'm just goin to include this little advertisement so to speak. -SID914

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 16:39:55

...that was not supposed to be in the forum....MUTHER FU&*KING MOZILLA!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 18:43:33

Relating to my above post, I have everyone I need. Thanks, guys.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-27 09:20:35

2 Female voices needed

Julie;
A young Irish girl who dreams of being champion. She's had the lessons and the training, but her short-sightedness will mean her dream will never florish.

If you can do an Irish accent, you're hired!

example lines
"Ha haa, Ireland lives on"
*muttering* "Okay, concentrate Julie"
"Unlucky boyo"

Medea;
A cool but violent personality, disregard for others well being, and an unrestrained attitude make one powerful champion. Many have tried to defeat her, all have failed.

Medea's voice needs to be deep and intimidating.

example lines
*after knocking you down* "Ha ha, ya like that?"
"Go home lassie. This is a grown up's ring."
*frustrated* "Damn You!"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-27 12:58:36

Looking for a male story narrator.
Here is the description:
http://louissi.newgrounds.com/news/post/

pm me plz

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-28 21:00:06

At 7/27/10 09:20 AM, UnrealCanine wrote: 2 Female voices needed

Julie;
A young Irish girl who dreams of being champion. She's had the lessons and the training, but her short-sightedness will mean her dream will never florish.

example lines
"Unlucky boyo"

Medea;
A cool but violent personality, disregard for others well being, and an unrestrained attitude make one powerful champion. Many have tried to defeat her, all have failed.

example lines
*frustrated* "Damn You!"

Sorry, third character

Kay;
A hyperactive crazy girl with the attention span of a turkey sandwich. However, she's not to be underestimated.

Anyone who sounds North American (Excluding Mexico) Please feel free to audition.

lines
"Ready when you are"
*Getting up from a knockdown* "Where am I?"
*victorious and singing* "Go Kay! go Kay! you're the winner! you're the winner!"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-29 05:11:44

Looking for a male voice actor with a deep voice, who can sound quite old and wise and also play the part as a child as well. Overall you'd be playing 3 characters with a short amount of dialogue.

If you'd like more details, please PM me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-29 15:08:27

At 7/28/10 09:00 PM, UnrealCanine wrote:
At 7/27/10 09:20 AM, UnrealCanine wrote: 2 Female voices needed

Julie;

example lines
"Unlucky boyo"

Medea;

example lines
*frustrated* "Damn You!"
Sorry, third character

Kay;
A hyperactive crazy girl with the attention span of a turkey sandwich. However, she's not to be underestimated.

Anyone who sounds North American (Excluding Mexico) Please feel free to audition.

lines
"Ready when you are"
*Getting up from a knockdown* "Where am I?"
*victorious and singing* "Go Kay! go Kay! you're the winner! you're the winner!"

I have a few questions. How does Medea have to speak? Does she have an accent and around how old would she be? For Kay, how old would she be?
Also, for the auditions what file format would you need the audios to be and where would we send them?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-29 15:17:25

1: I need a couple voice actors. I need a female voice actor with a New Jersey - ish tone. I need a male voice actor with a Vegeta like voice except deeper. I need a male voice actor with a Don LaFontaine voice to narrate. I need a male voice actor with an American male child's voice. I need a Shrek voice. I need a stereotypical African American male voice. I need a Final Fantasy 7 Cloud voice. Then for my final voice I need a voice similar to Soul's from Souleater.

2: New Jersey Female: " Boo-yeah biotch! "
Vegeta Male: " Heh, so he gave it to a kid. "
Don LaFontaine: " And only one with a pure heart and soul could equip an item of such greatness. "
American Male Child: " My uncle gave it to me! "
Shrek: " You are one dumb mother-"
African American Male: " Shit just got REAL! "
Cloud: " Your leaving here in a body bag. "
Soul: " It's not over till I say so. "

3: Email: deaththetween@live.com

4: August, 22nd, 2010

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-29 20:55:18

I wan't an voice actor who is able to do everything for free and loves to get cursed at and be told how utterly ugly and bad they are.

PM me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-29 22:45:28

I may suck, but I gotta do something here!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-30 19:27:34

At 7/29/10 03:08 PM, ekf501 wrote:

I have a few questions. How does Medea have to speak? Does she have an accent and around how old would she be? For Kay, how old would she be?
Also, for the auditions what file format would you need the audios to be and where would we send them?

Medea has a rough, feminate voice, damaged by smoking and alcohol/drug abuse. She's somewhat in her 20's, but no specific accent
Kay is young adult

Send auditions in wav or mp3 format to redkite121@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-08-02 18:02:59

I'm looking for a female voice actor for a Silent Hill fan game!
PM me if interested.

- Joe

Voice Actor Wanted

Darkest fears exposed.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-08-02 22:09:55

I need three voice actors for my next episode of No-Brainer. Here's a description of the characters...

No-Brainer: Not the brightest person out there, the main character of course. Always starting the mischief, sounds like a normal person, please make sure you don't have a noticable accent.

Todd: The Brains of the group, Solves the problems, questions a lot, could have an accent.

Doug: Doug is like the in-between guy, somewhat like No-brainer at times, then again like Todd at times, and accent is ok with this character. If you need to know more just let me know.

Your contribution to my project is gratefully appreciated

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-08-03 16:10:41

Im looking for 2 male Voice ACTORS that really has to be good at acting, because the animation is based on the dialogue.

First one: Tough guy, deep voice, sounds cool, mafian-gangster, hes about to kill the second guy:
police informer-the rat, can have deep voice but it would be funnier if he had a creepy or funny voice, this one is kind of a big deal because you will have to be really good to fit my vision.

Feel free to send your voice samples in this topic or PM.When I choose those two I will tell you here.I will reply to every single PM I get, so even if you dont think you are the best around you can try your luck.

Here are two lines, each for one character, that you can try out.

Tough guy - hes angry, saying this in rush, speaking loudly almost shouting "Your last fucking wish ?!"
The rat - replying to tough guys question, he was talking before and he was interrupted by the shouting, now he replies really quickly and his voice is really like, almost like a girls (it should sound funny) and he says "I wish the gun was not loaded"

I've been doing a lot of 3d animations this year and now I want to do a quick 2d project.I already have like 15 seconds of the animation and I need the voice act now, I will animate the animation to it.I would be really happy if those 2 chosen voice actors could work together like a team.Its just a short animation but I want it to be perfect.I work hard and I expect you to do the same.

Blue2 'fo ever.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-08-03 17:28:22

I can do anyone from DBZ at request =)

this is for lulz

just PM if your intrested