00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArmoredRed just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lock Legion In NEW Leadership

16,850 Views | 274 Replies

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:33:06

and im just totally entertained by this lock and clock hate here. yeah, people made fair points about image thievery and stuff but hey whateva. some lock movies i have seen are cool, many clokc movies i have seen are cool. but FOR CHRIST SAKE! will the clocks stop saying they own NG! they dont! this topic has been discused so so many times! for christ sake if you want it, all of you chip in $5 and there are enough of you to buy it!

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:33:56

At 8/4/03 12:16 PM, PurpleClock wrote: can I have a pony?1

no. U were a bad kid last year. U can be quiet in ur place.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:38:04

At 8/4/03 12:26 PM, BurritoLock wrote:
for what? hes just saying that locks will be more of a legitatimate group. and all your clocks attack him like he just said your moms legs look like cottage cheese in a plastic bag. but seriously, grow up its just the internet, maybe purchase a life

Because this thread is the culmination of his stupidity and we must give him a lifetime flame award for a complete career in attention whorishness, fear of being alone, power hunger and overall stupidity. HE JSUT can't accept that he was demoded, so now he's looking to quench his thirst for power by stealing something he didn't even create.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:39:11

At 8/4/03 11:40 AM, Banana_Lock wrote: The Lock Legion Was Started As A Joke

The Lock Legion Is No Longer A Joke, There Is A New King In Town

Hahaha...if the lock legion was so serious...why can't you draw your own crown, or Thrown, or hell, even FLA?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:39:50

At 8/4/03 12:38 PM, SBCmilkshakeclock wrote:
At 8/4/03 12:26 PM, BurritoLock wrote:
for what? hes just saying that locks will be more of a legitatimate group. and all your clocks attack him like he just said your moms legs look like cottage cheese in a plastic bag. but seriously, grow up its just the internet, maybe purchase a life
Because this thread is the culmination of his stupidity and we must give him a lifetime flame award for a complete career in attention whorishness, fear of being alone, power hunger and overall stupidity. HE JSUT can't accept that he was demoded, so now he's looking to quench his thirst for power by stealing something he didn't even create.

grow up, your the one giving the attation, he does something and gets attation from you. who cares if he got demoded, im sure you will never get in the postion of mod

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:42:04

Time For A History Lesson People

When the clock crew started out, it only had a few members, everyone of newgrounds hated it, and clock crew made shit flash....in fact some of its seniors still do *cough Radish cought*. Point is, Lock Legion is right now in the same position that the clock crew was when it first started. Only we are actually doing some pretty good flash from some of our members. The Lock legion isnt trying to "overthrow" the clock crew or anything. ITs just that the clock crew isnt a flash group anymore, it wants ot be but it fucked up long ago. About over a year ago the clock crew flirted with having the idea of making it so only flash artists could join. And they diddnt go with this idea, it has screwed the clock crew. I know of the clock crews mistakes, because I was there when they all happened. Lock Legion is nothing more but a second chance for waht hte clock crew could have been. And I encourage serious flash artists in the clock crew to stop supporting a lost cause and come as we attempt to get this flash group to work a 2nd time. There willl be no members in the lock legion who do not make flash, it will be exlusive only to flash artist. We will succeed where the clock crew sadly did not.

Now stop bitching clocks, Im not attacking your crew

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:42:25

At 8/4/03 12:33 PM, DevastatoR_da_X wrote: and im just totally entertained by this lock and clock hate here. yeah, people made fair points about image thievery and stuff but hey whateva. some lock movies i have seen are cool, many clokc movies i have seen are cool. but FOR CHRIST SAKE! will the clocks stop saying they own NG! they dont! this topic has been discused so so many times! for christ sake if you want it, all of you chip in $5 and there are enough of you to buy it!

I don't hate Locks. All in all, I think The Lock Legion is cool. A funny idea to copy CC, nothing serious though, as every lock, counting off Banana, knows.
Banana is just a rotten apple, a black sheep, the idiot of the group. It's him I hate.
You won't understand this if you haven't used CC BBS for some time. He got demodded there, for a reason, and made a huge number out of it explaining how the Clock Crew is just a huge pile of shit.
I guess it must be a great deal to lose a half of your "friends".

You still have money, Banana, go have sex with it.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:43:50

lol bullshit, how come u only left when u got demodded fucking prick

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:43:53

At 8/4/03 12:42 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: Time For A History Lesson People

wow! that's a nice bedtime story

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:44:19

riiight..ooo let's all look at the internet groups fight each other! OOOOO fun! Like War_Machine said...who really gives a rats ass about any of this unless you're a lock or a clock? I don't mind clubs and crews...I have one of my own...but the power play shit is childish.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:47:44

hahahah

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:49:21

BananaLock

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING!!

"OH I GOT DEM-MODDED AT THE CLOCK CREW JUST FOR LAUGHING AT ZEFFY BECAUSE SHE SAID I WOULDN'T BECOME A MOD SO I GOT DE-MODDED AND NOW I HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT JUST LIKE THE FAEGOT I AM"

well i'm glad you left, you stupid fucking wimp..you left because you were tooken away you're privalages of being a mod, and you join the lock legion..and you claim yourself king..BY STEALING OTHER PEOPLES GRAPHICS!! THE GRAPHICS ARE IN A CLOCK .FLA THAT DIGGETALLEMONCLOCK MADE!! ALONG WITH TOM FULP AND SOME GUNS AND THEY ALL KICKASS!! you're so pathetic you have to steal other peoples graphics and claim them as your own, ass.

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:50:39

At 8/4/03 12:42 PM, Banana_Lock wrote:

:Teh lockz aer lyke greeteer thna teh clokz becuz thera lyke greeter tahn meh
More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks? More $500 dollar steaks?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:51:20

hey banana, youre dumb

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:52:07

At 8/4/03 12:33 PM, lucky_stryke wrote:
no. U were a bad kid last year. U can be quiet in ur place.

can I atleast drive?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:52:30

"OH I GOT DEM-MODDED AT THE CLOCK CREW JUST FOR LAUGHING AT ZEFFY BECAUSE SHE SAID I WOULDN'T BECOME A MOD SO I GOT DE-MODDED AND NOW I HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT JUST LIKE THE FAEGOT I AM"

Right notice how its the clocks saying that in this thread and not me

And on the issue of "Stealing" graphics. No, Im using grpahics that I have used in my past movies, so I have the resources Im going to keep using them, Im not going to change my style. Who cares only 5% of the clock crew actually does flash.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:56:50

At 8/4/03 12:42 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: Time For A History Lesson People

When the clock crew started out, it only had a few members, everyone of newgrounds hated it, and clock crew made shit flash....in fact some of its seniors still do *cough Radish cought*.

Says the clockcrew's worst flash animator and artist...

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:56:56

Oh, man. You have got to be the mo$t pathetic being in exi$tance on our mi$erable little planet. Why do you even bother anymore? You're not impre$$ing anyone, you're ju$t making more of a fool of yourself.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAKS
STEAKS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$STEAKS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$XBOX$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAKS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$XBOX$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$STEAKXBOX$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAKS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$XBOXES$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:57:33

At 8/4/03 12:52 PM, Banana_Lock wrote:
And on the issue of "Stealing" graphics. No, Im using grpahics that I have used in my past movies, so I have the resources Im going to keep using them, Im not going to change my style. Who cares only 5% of the clock crew actually does flash.

well could you atleast not steal clock names aswell..thats pretty low

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:58:37

At 8/4/03 12:28 PM, lucky_stryke wrote:
At 8/4/03 12:03 PM, LimeClock wrote: Locks? you put keys in locks, therefore locks are gay!
looks like limeclock will be absent for a while...

Talking on clocks, are they a bunch of brothers? they all have the "clock" word after some food name, that disturbes me...

Absent, why would I be absent?!?!?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:58:47

At 8/4/03 12:52 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: "OH I GOT DEM-MODDED AT THE CLOCK CREW JUST FOR LAUGHING AT ZEFFY BECAUSE SHE SAID I WOULDN'T BECOME A MOD SO I GOT DE-MODDED AND NOW I HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT JUST LIKE THE FAEGOT I AM"

Wait, you just said you left because it wasn't a flash only group anymore and now you don't care?
You're not making a lot of sence...

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 12:58:53

At 8/4/03 12:56 PM, Biggskoo wrote: Oh, man. You have got to be the mo$t pathetic being in exi$tance on our mi$erable little planet. Why do you even bother anymore? You're not impre$$ing anyone, you're ju$t making more of a fool of yourself.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$STEAKS

Yes I know, my family has money and we can enjoy 500 buck filet mingon while your family has to settle for a cheeseburger at dennys. Gosh golly miss molly.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:02:49

At 8/4/03 12:58 PM, digitallemonclock wrote:
At 8/4/03 12:52 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: "OH I GOT DEM-MODDED AT THE CLOCK CREW JUST FOR LAUGHING AT ZEFFY BECAUSE SHE SAID I WOULDN'T BECOME A MOD SO I GOT DE-MODDED AND NOW I HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT JUST LIKE THE FAEGOT I AM"

Wait, you just said you left because it wasn't a flash only group anymore and now you don't care?
You're not making a lot of sence...

IT isnt a flash group, just because 5% of clock crew makes flash doesnt make it a flash group. Thats like saying just because theres a large group of gay people in the USA that USA is a homosexual country.......but no we know that canadas a homosexual country.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:02:52

At 8/4/03 12:52 PM, PurpleClock wrote: can I atleast drive?

Sorry, youngman but u haven't the min. age to drive my raindears. U must have at least 200 years.

Maybe next time. Now go play with the nintendo I gave to u in the christmas of 1999.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:03:25

At 8/4/03 12:58 PM, Banana_Lock wrote:
At 8/4/03 12:56 PM, Biggskoo wrote:
Yes I know, my family has money and we can enjoy 500 buck filet mingon while your family has to settle for a cheeseburger at dennys. Gosh golly miss molly.

my family has hella money believe it or not but i dont go about braging on it

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:04:23

honestly, all this calls for a flash clock/lock competition. winnar is king of the portal

JellyClock

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:07:44

HELLO?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:08:05

At 8/4/03 12:58 PM, LimeClock wrote: Absent, why would I be absent?!?!?

bcuz u writed and posted a pic with the G** word. U get banned like I was, that's in the rules.

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:09:28

At 8/4/03 01:02 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: IT isnt a flash group, just because 5% of clock crew makes flash doesnt make it a flash group. Thats like saying just because theres a large group of gay people in the USA that USA is a homosexual country.......but no we know that canadas a homosexual country.

I didn't say it was.
I said that you said that you quit the clockcrew because it wasn't a flash group anymore, then in your other post, you say you don't care that the clockcrew isn't a flash group.
Get it now, or do I have to explain it in really big letters so you'll understand?

Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 13:09:43

At 8/4/03 12:58 PM, Banana_Lock wrote:
At 8/4/03 12:56 PM, Biggskoo wrote:

OWNED