00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

The works of big-jonny-13

78,370 Views | 663 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-11 20:50:01


At 12/11/09 08:42 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Might as well post this here too.
Pac-kettle > all other kettles

be better if it was yellow :P


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-12 11:58:53


At 12/11/09 08:50 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 12/11/09 08:42 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Might as well post this here too.
Pac-kettle > all other kettles
be better if it was yellow :P

Yeah, and you could have red, blue, pink and orange ones chasing it... actually, that would be a great animation for Newgrounds if you could do it in flash. The Pac Man one could be eating oranges or something for the dots, and the power pellet could be a melon or something.


Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-16 18:54:11


The Way Of J....

The works of big-jonny-13


BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-16 18:56:10


At 12/16/09 06:54 PM, Fijeta wrote: The Way Of J....

I lol'd

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 00:08:09


Quick sketch of ryu

The works of big-jonny-13

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 00:27:00


At 12/19/09 12:23 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 12/19/09 12:08 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of ryu
I see that the the Ryu you drew it after was based after the street fighter 4 generation. It seems like after every installment or prequal before it the style of the characters change a bit.

Actually I didn't base it off anything, just kinda drew it up off the top of my head. But yeah, they did change the design up for SF4. I really only played SF2, cause I have it for the Sega Genesis.

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 00:52:19


At 12/19/09 12:27 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 12/19/09 12:23 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 12/19/09 12:08 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of ryu
I see that the the Ryu you drew it after was based after the street fighter 4 generation. It seems like after every installment or prequal before it the style of the characters change a bit.
Actually I didn't base it off anything, just kinda drew it up off the top of my head. But yeah, they did change the design up for SF4. I really only played SF2, cause I have it for the Sega Genesis.

lol to be honest I love the way the way Udon Artist Alvin Lee draws Ryu, I really think he captures the strength the character holds but also the emotion, and eternal conflict of Ryu in the comics.


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 01:14:11


Just a bit of fun with good old MS Paint.

The works of big-jonny-13

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 01:19:29


At 12/19/09 01:14 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Just a bit of fun with good old MS Paint.

Sorry Bond Buddy, your at the limit, going to have to cut you off for the night....


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 01:29:39


At 12/19/09 01:19 AM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 12/19/09 01:14 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Just a bit of fun with good old MS Paint.
Sorry Bond Buddy, your at the limit, going to have to cut you off for the night....

Careful he has an olive left in that glass....

And a gun

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 01:43:43


At 12/19/09 01:29 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Careful he has an olive left in that glass....
And a gun

You shouldn't underestimate how deadly olvies can be at times. Much more deadly than a gun.

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 11:10:50


At 12/19/09 09:39 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom011.jpg
http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom021.jpg
http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom058.jpg
http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom087.jpg
http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom122.jpg
http://animestocks.com/gallery_files/ima ges/Capcom/capcom176.jpg

I actually have the Capcom Works art book that all those images are from.
Came across it at a com and talked the guy in to giving it to me for 9 bucks
>.>.....it was a good day.


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 13:26:09


At 12/19/09 11:10 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: I actually have the Capcom Works art book that all those images are from.
Came across it at a com and talked the guy in to giving it to me for 9 bucks
>.>.....it was a good day.

That's just awesome :D

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 19:46:33


Quick sketch of a ninja snowman

The works of big-jonny-13

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:08:53


Since when Did ninjas wear Hockey masks?


Art Thread. Art Page. Facebook. Tumblr. I am currently using a tablet so spelling and grammar errors will happen.

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:14:53


At 12/19/09 08:08 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Since when Did ninjas wear Hockey masks?

Since me.

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:17:20


At 12/19/09 07:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of a ninja snowman

Does this have anything to do with me?
If so...

SEXY

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:20:32


At 12/19/09 08:17 PM, Snowman wrote:
At 12/19/09 07:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of a ninja snowman
Does this have anything to do with me?
If so...
SEXY

Yeah, maybe if we did a DBZ-esque fusion, this would be the result.

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:25:49


At 12/19/09 08:20 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 12/19/09 08:17 PM, Snowman wrote:
At 12/19/09 07:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of a ninja snowman
Does this have anything to do with me?
If so...
SEXY
Yeah, maybe if we did a DBZ-esque fusion, this would be the result.

Hahaha


This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-19 20:27:19


At 12/19/09 12:08 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Quick sketch of ryu

HADOOOOOKEN


This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 15:29:20


Here's the christmas card I made for the holiday car exchange.

Ended up being sent to M-Vero, which makes it funnier

Front Cover

The works of big-jonny-13

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 15:33:27


At 12/21/09 03:29 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Here's the christmas card I made for the holiday car exchange.
Ended up being sent to M-Vero, which makes it funnier
Front Cover

And the inside

The works of big-jonny-13

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 15:40:08


Your artwork hasnt improved in three years.


BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 15:58:11


At 12/21/09 03:40 PM, TheReturnOfTomsPulp wrote: Your artwork hasnt improved in three years.

Go cry some more about Dslash.

Srsly, man. Way to troll.

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 16:08:34


At 12/21/09 03:40 PM, TheReturnOfTomsPulp wrote: Your artwork hasnt improved in three years.

Now let's see how much you've improved these last three years ...

Obvious troll is obvious ...

And for you Johnny, how'd you get banned from the art portal?!


BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-21 16:16:14


At 12/21/09 04:08 PM, havegum wrote:
At 12/21/09 03:40 PM, TheReturnOfTomsPulp wrote: Your artwork hasnt improved in three years.
Now let's see how much you've improved these last three years ...
Obvious troll is obvious ...
And for you Johnny, how'd you get banned from the art portal?!

he didnt show enough improvement


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-26 18:36:30


At 12/26/09 06:05 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: How to make an origami ninja star with your host bigjonny13

Watching it now, 2 complaints so far
1. Not stereotypical ninja talking, I EXPECT THINGS TO BE SAID LOUD AND FAST!
2. Not enough swearing, lacking on the badassery meter

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-26 19:24:50


At 12/26/09 06:05 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: How to make an origami ninja star with your host bigjonny13

Done, and Done :P
Watched, Followed, made non-deadly-but-pretty-painful-if-you-get -a-paper-cut weapon.
Mines blue :D

Proof !!!

The works of big-jonny-13


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The works of big-jonny-13 2009-12-26 20:04:24


At 12/26/09 06:36 PM, M-Vero wrote: Watching it now, 2 complaints so far
1. Not stereotypical ninja talking, I EXPECT THINGS TO BE SAID LOUD AND FAST!
2. Not enough swearing, lacking on the badassery meter

1) If I was fast, you wouldn't be able to get me on film.
2) Not enough time for the swearing, I filmed it direct to youtube and I took the full 10 minutes they give you, swearing would have taken up too much time.
If I make another video (or more), I'll be faster, louder and swear more, alright?