00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck! I screwed up my life.

5,159 Views | 94 Replies

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:13:05

Bro my ex gf left me for someone else and her dad killed himself. i am still in love with her, and i was close to the dad. love and death are in my life at the same time. fuck you, stop the bitching. and if that isnt enough, go to Darfur.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:13:10

Give it a rest!

You're 16, not 60!

So what if you have screwed up a few times. Get over it and don't do it again.

Spread the word!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:37:58

You know, my GFS Mum is On her last with cancer. She wants to live, to see our kid. The doctors said that she wont. Then, we get you moning like a little pussy. Think ahead dude. Non of us live in a fucking fairytale. Thats Life. DEAL WITH IT

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:42:46

dude thats pretty fuckin sad you need help man go out enjoy the fresh air join a youtj club or somethng man and ye the guys right seriously STOP BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY!

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:53:19

At 9/3/07 02:53 PM, Enchilada wrote: *BEEP BEEP* Three v-dubs for under $17,000!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Yay for affordable cars! That ought to be a reason to live for anyone! :D

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:03:58

Newgrounds Owen Wilson.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:07:55

Your spelling and grammar are too shitty for me to really give a shit.

DIE

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:12:33

Life fucking sucks, I would have killed myself long ago if I could just catch up on my damn reading.But by now I have realized that since new books are always being written, I will never catch up, I have inadvertantly found a reason to keep living. You should find something you do like, and hope to hell there isn't a slow year.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:17:07

'Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.'

-Dylan Thomas

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:23:20

At 9/3/07 02:27 PM, DuckZX wrote:
You may know me as NG regular user, but this time I want acutally use an alt. Note this topic is real, no emo shit.
Okay, I could post my sad sad life story etc etc. I won't. I will do it fucking short.

I had friends. I haven't seen them for a long time. I had life. Now I basically do not. Couple of months ago I turned 16. This means I am going to high school in my country. Do you know what does this mean ? Pretty much like a college is US. Place where losers fail and winners are having fun like never earlier.

I admit, I was kinda nervous. I was going to a small school since 7, so going to a huge school like that IS a change. But it's not the point.

I met today someone who I know since 7, and I'm calling him as friend all the time.

I spend two months of vacation, either near cold sea I am living in, or as having no life at all. During that, he was on two-week photo camp ( Camp guides are usually not much older than people on camps, so it means drinking drinking and drinking). But that's not all. He also was travelling trough country in a train, with another friend of mine, his GF and another guy I never met.

Everytime I think about it, I realize how pathetic I am. I don't want fucking excuses. I did failed at life. I don't want to admit it, but I fucking did.

At some point I started thinking about suicide. I am really not a guy who gives up easily. But I trought about it another way. Maybe people who decide to end their lifes aren't losers at all (lawl thei became a heros), Maybe THEY are those, who got enough big balls to end the shit they're really deep in.

I trought about afterlife a little, and I guess god doesn't exists. Really, bible (sp?) is a bullshit. World was created in 7 days ? Adam and Eva first people ? Their kids would have sex with each other to make another humans, and bible says no to brother/sister (sis/sis and bro/bro too, but that's not the point) secks. Most of main religions are total bullshit anyway. My guess is, that everyone got some kind of soul, and when we die the soul isn't "attached" to body anymore. What happens next - is a secret.

So, today was first day of school. No lessons, just introducing teachers, directory staff and shit. I had a huge headache this morning, and couldn't go. Maybe if I ignored it, I wouldn't think about suicide now. I have shitload of stong painkiller pills, if I took a 10 or so, I'd be dead in half of a hour, and since I'd use painkillers, I wouldn't feel a thing.

I made it too long enough. I want to know what do you guys think. Opinions, please, maybe some advices, about anything you could.

If your joking, not funny. If your serious, you need to have a little more tolerance and hope, and a more open-minded perspective on life. You want to take the easy way out - because not existing for eternity is a superb alternative to trying to overcome obstacles. Sure.

Some famous author [who's name I don't know or care about] once said that, looking back on his life, the times of struggle and hardship and sadness were his greatest years, because that's when he learned the most and obtained a wider more knowledgable view on life.

To endure is to succeed, so just fucking tough it out.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:25:57

Hang on - what did you do that was so terrible?
You're only 16, you're likely to have over half a century of life ahead of you, that's more than enough time to work things out.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:30:00

Wade no don't do it. I'll always remember you as the best plumber that unclogged my toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:32:16

At 9/3/07 05:42 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: dude thats pretty fuckin sad you need help man go out enjoy the fresh air join a youtj club or somethng man and ye the guys right seriously STOP BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY!

Are you pregnant?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 18:32:34

At 9/3/07 05:10 PM, Wyvern-Knight wrote:
At 9/3/07 05:03 PM, SpikeAlpha wrote:
ummm lol do you know i am starting highscool this year too and i have no urge to commit a suicide.

Seconded. On a side note, Gears of war is a stress relief miracle.

Hero to the world.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 21:47:28

Have you told this to anyone,if not,you should,I'm not sure they will be bitching on you like a lot of Newgrounders are doing,they will help you and put a smile on your face

I love ya all!!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 21:54:00

what

the

fuck was that?

Fuck! I screwed up my life.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 21:56:06

your still have newgrounds? o wait.......

thanks stonecoldsoul!!!! PS3 lounge FTW!! Pm me for my real user name. the most uber post of all TIME!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 22:01:08

At 9/3/07 02:42 PM, DraGoN-RaGe-9001 wrote: okay now tell your story to the children that are living in poverty in Africa that have been raped by soldiers.

He's rigth. This is what growing up means. Have some balls for christ sake! don't kill yourself, first of all. University kicks asses, this is your chance to get another life, ITS TIME TO CHANGE!!! EVOLVE!!! MATURE!!! if you don't know where to go, just go forward. Somewhere something good must happen to you, trust me. After all the shit has fallen on you, it can get worst

You don't kill the clown

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 23:03:47

your a fool to throw away your life, you should go see a therapist or something. and its proven that threatning with suicide is a cry for help. witch if you look at the things that make your life happy you wouldnt want to commet suicide. like what about your friends? or family? you need to see past the hard times in life and look at the bright things like the plants or animals or something that brings you joy.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 23:14:05

So if i get this right you think that you're a loser and have failed at life because you don't have a gf and aren't rich? I find that to be bunch of bull crap man. If what you're saying is true and you're not someone just crying for some lolernet attention i would say stop being so concerned about material shit. So what if some loser travels ona little train with a girl who likes him? That says nothing about the quality of his life. He could be going through sevre depression and just be hiding it. I've found that being happy is accepting who you are and being content. So that's all i really got to say without getting into all of my philosphies and what not.

this guy fucking wants to be Cthulhu's jewish mother on some type of period and minopouse [sic] fusion!

-homor-

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 23:33:27

You think that killing yourself would be balsy? Maybe you should step back for a second and look past today. Your life could suck ass, but there is always a way to bounce back. Tomorrow's another day. Would you be doing it in hopes that there is an afterlife? That somehow you would get a second chance and do it right this time? Know this, that's not going to happen, you have only one shot at life so you better do it right.is

Buya

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:08:47

First of all, don't dwell in the past. The past doesn't matter. Don't worry about what bad things could happen in the future either. That's all just speculation. The only thing that matters is now. The choices you make now define your future.

The world isn't bad, it's the way you're looking at it. Try to change your point of view. Try to ignore how you feel and just use your head. Be rational and do what you know is right. Because you'll get out of this. It's not permanent. You just have to tough it out and live your life day by day. It will get better.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:13:45

Avoid making any more dumb anti-religion crap like in there. Totally went off topic.

My advice is:
Eat some babies. They're delicious.

6 x 9 = 42

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:27:16

At 9/3/07 02:36 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Do you live in Iceland?

Icelands the grassy one, dipshit. Greenland is the cold one.

Twinlocks: Chapter One is up. check my blog.

Sarai ROCKS

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:28:25

At 9/4/07 12:23 AM, tdobbin wrote: Quit bitching, Im 14 shitty life my perants broke up last mounth I got no money can't get a job bad in school. And im just trying to turn it all around....Also you are a attention whore.

Pff. Please, bitch.
I've lived on the street for three years since the age of nine until my friend, a college student, told me I could sleep at her dorm. Quit bitching.

Sarai ROCKS

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:41:17

You want to kill yourself because your friend had a better summer than you? How fucking Emo. Get over it and grow up. Thats a stupid reason dude.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 00:42:37

At 9/4/07 12:41 AM, gsmith3390 wrote: You want to kill yourself because your friend had a better summer than you? How fucking Emo. Get over it and grow up. Thats a stupid reason dude.

Emo's suck...They killed punk rock.

I liked punk rock....before it died.

Sarai ROCKS

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 01:39:11

Errr....I fail to see how you fucked up your life, then again I failed to understand every other sentence whether thats because I haven't slept in about 36 hours and whats left of my brain is deteriorating at a faster pace or you can't type is still up for debate, but just suck it up. When life gets ya down, suck it up and go kick somebody in the face, suicide isn't gonna help

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 01:43:01

At 9/4/07 01:39 AM, Sk00ter wrote: Errr....I fail to see how you fucked up your life, then again I failed to understand every other sentence whether thats because I haven't slept in about 36 hours and whats left of my brain is deteriorating at a faster pace or you can't type is still up for debate, but just suck it up. When life gets ya down, suck it up and go kick somebody in the face, suicide isn't gonna help

wait no...it just struck me what you were bitching about.... You fuggin pansy, there are ppl out there with legitiment problems and your going to bitch about not having an awesome Summer?!! jesus christ the world would probably be better if ya did OD on those pills

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-04 01:45:14

At 9/4/07 12:42 AM, demonsoldier1 wrote: Emo's suck...They killed punk rock.

I liked punk rock....before it died.

Emo's didn't kill punk. It died of it's own accord.

BBS Signature