00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Showdown webcomic

683 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 03:58:18

Hey guys this is a webcomic im working on for my site, its not really suposed to be funy... yet, but I drew everything with a mouse, so forgive the graphics, but i like critisizim. anyway, enjoy.

The Showdown webcomic

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 04:02:06

Sorry for double posting, but iI overlooked the max size, haha here is a link to the full size, :
Page 1
Page 2

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 10:19:34

Looks fine, but the text is hard to read.

Fix that.

Got a site to host it on?

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 10:28:52

Please post in My Art Thread!

| your- possesive | you're- you are | ur- not a word | their- belonging to them | there- referring to place | they're- they are |

GET IT RIGHT.

BBS Signature

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 17:42:59

At 8/31/07 10:28 AM, IBx1 wrote: No, he doesn't. Sorry.

Yea I do, I just didnt want to upload it to my server yet, the site is www.chocomoloko.com

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-08-31 19:50:56

Looks really good, nice layout and great flow of the story..Most comics are made with the same frontal shots of the characters faces and the story leaves alot to be desired.

This looks really really good, one thing the font is hard to read, should be black and placed in a more readeable area so it doesn't mess with the story telling. Throw in some perspective (birds eye, eye, ground level ) shots and the art will intensify the story itself.

If you need another artist to help, holla!

Response to The Showdown webcomic 2007-09-01 01:26:18

At 8/31/07 07:50 PM, pigeonmilk wrote: Looks really good, nice layout and great flow of the story..Most comics are made with the same frontal shots of the characters faces and the story leaves alot to be desired.

This looks really really good, one thing the font is hard to read, should be black and placed in a more readeable area so it doesn't mess with the story telling. Throw in some perspective (birds eye, eye, ground level ) shots and the art will intensify the story itself.

If you need another artist to help, holla!

Hey Thanks, I dont know if you saw the second post, I realized the image was bigger then what it allowed , so I hosted it on a site, the text should be ok now.