00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Th Futurama club.

144,170 Views | 2,770 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-19 08:42:13

At 9/17/05 05:40 PM, Coop83 wrote: Got everything right.

well how about this one

"Compare your lives to mine then kill yourselves"

"I'm so embaressed, I hope everyone else would die"

"Emotions are dumb and should be hated"

"Yay! My buddy's home"

Now what do you say.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-19 17:53:39

At 9/19/05 08:42 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Now what do you say.

I say 'Bend Her' Episode 4:13. I think all of the quotes are in that.

I'm not sure about that quote, but since the other three are definately in that episode, I'll go with my original answer.

Close, but try harder, Master.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-20 10:33:38

At 9/18/05 08:23 PM, RyanAn wrote:
At 9/18/05 09:49 AM, dodgerob wrote: Can any1 still join?
You sure can!

Just post your favorite episode, character, etc. Do you have any Futurama collectables or any trivia for us?

-

Just to note, I will be posting that Billy West (Fry) article in a few days. I have been kind of busy lately, but that is not an excuse. Or is it? Yeah, it is. :)

Ryan

Thanks - I couldn't really tell you what my favortie episode is because i like so many but I still think season 3 is the best of the 4 and Bender would have to be my best character. By trivia do you mean futurama based questions or the 'guess the episode quote' thing...?

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-21 15:37:27

At 9/20/05 10:33 AM, dodgerob2 wrote: By trivia do you mean futurama based questions or the 'guess the episode quote' thing...?

Pretty much. People keep firing random, abstract quotes at me and I've got to guess the episode. I'm getting most of them. Either that, or complete the quote, general stuff like that.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-21 15:42:53

At 9/19/05 05:53 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/19/05 08:42 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Now what do you say.
I say 'Bend Her' Episode 4:13. I think all of the quotes are in that.

I'm not sure about that quote, but since the other three are definately in that episode, I'll go with my original answer.

Close, but try harder, Master.

Ha! my ploy was a success! You were right about all except one. "Compare your lives to mine and kill yourselves" came from the one where bender pawned his body.

I finally won. now I can die happy... until you g on another crazy winning streak ofcourse

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-21 16:31:48

At 9/21/05 03:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Ha! my ploy was a success! You were right about all except one. "Compare your lives to mine and kill yourselves" came from the one where bender pawned his body.

GODDAMMIT! My brain must have been fried pretty bad the other day.

I finally won. now I can die happy... until you g on another crazy winning streak ofcourse

Well done, you've beaten me. I salute you, MasterStalker.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-21 16:35:34

At 9/21/05 03:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Ha! my ploy was a success! You were right about all except one. "Compare your lives to mine and kill yourselves" came from the one where bender pawned his body.

I could have (note:SHOULD have) got that one...I'm so embarissed I wish everyone else was dead.

I'll get you with this one master (I hope)
'We hope to see you soon for tea'

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-23 20:19:04

Hey I only joined this thread a few days ago but my favorite episode has to be series 4 - when bender chucks all the toxic into the sewers and Leela meets her parents.

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-25 06:31:27

I also got another idea -

because i'm German (dont take the p*ss cause i have learnt english) i was thinking if I could post German quotes as well as english to see if you can work out what episode they are from - Coop83 or anyone else?

plus how many members does this club have?

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 17:49:12

At 9/25/05 06:31 AM, dodgerob2 wrote: because i'm German (dont take the p*ss cause i have learnt english) i was thinking if I could post German quotes as well as english to see if you can work out what episode they are from - Coop83 or anyone else?

Cranking up the difficulty? Give it a try I'm game for most things once...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 17:53:36

At 9/21/05 04:31 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/21/05 03:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
GODDAMMIT! My brain must have been fried pretty bad the other day.

Well done, you've beaten me. I salute you, MasterStalker.

No, I solute you. you gave everyone here a run for their money. You are good.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 17:58:06

At 9/26/05 05:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: No, I solute you. you gave everyone here a run for their money. You are good.

I like to think I'm good, but not perfect. That always leaves room for improvement.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 18:05:20

At 9/21/05 04:35 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote:
I could have (note:SHOULD have) got that one...I'm so embarissed I wish everyone else was dead.

I'll get you with this one master (I hope)

I dont know seasons or episode names, but I think Zoidberg said it at the Wong family ranch on the episode where kif vists Amy's parents.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 18:11:29

At 9/26/05 06:05 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 9/21/05 04:35 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: I'll get you with this one master (I hope)
I dont know seasons or episode names, but I think Zoidberg said it at the Wong family ranch on the episode where kif vists Amy's parents.

No, that's from Fry's Holophoner recital, in the final episode, 'The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings' when Bender leaves the room. He pokes his head back around the door to deliver the retort to Fry's teacher.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-26 18:14:04

At 9/26/05 06:11 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/21/05 04:35 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: I'll get you with this one master (I hope)
No, that's from Fry's Holophoner recital, in the final episode, 'The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings' when Bender leaves the room. He pokes his head back around the door to deliver the retort to Fry's teacher.

I forgot all about that episode. I know on the episod I said Zoidburg said something remotely similar to thogh. Guess not everyone can live up to the name of Coop.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 07:17:29

At 9/26/05 06:14 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I forgot all about that episode. I know on the episod I said Zoidburg said something remotely similar to thogh. Guess not everyone can live up to the name of Coop.

I only watched it 3 days ago. It's pretty hard to forget an episode in that time.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 07:49:24

Can i still join or is it too late?

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 15:57:44

At 9/26/05 06:11 PM, Coop83 wrote:

YAY You got it, take that masterstalker, accept coop as the futurama quote king.

??????? can bender DRINK tea????????????

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 16:33:11

At 9/27/05 07:49 AM, Mocoball wrote: Can i still join or is it too late?

No, it's never too late. Welcome aboard. What's your favourite episode / character / quote?

At 9/27/05 03:57 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: YAY You got it, take that masterstalker, accept coop as the futurama quote king.

See my response above, regarding the ease of my answer.

I'd assume so, though I wouldn't say he could gain nourishment from it. After all, he eats and drinks in other episodes.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 16:53:15

At 9/25/05 06:31 AM, dodgerob2 wrote: because i'm German (dont take the p*ss cause i have learnt english) i was thinking if I could post German quotes as well as english to see if you can work out what episode they are from - Coop83 or anyone else?

Give it a go! I'm in Germany right now, and desperately trying to learn the language. Couple that with my sub-par Futurama knowledge, and I doubt I'll figure any out. =)

plus how many members does this club have?

Stopped numbering long ago. *shrug*

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 17:16:35

At 9/18/05 01:50 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/18/05 06:43 AM, x-wing_suprime wrote: Hey CuteLittleEmoKid, I was wondering, do you know religously rude?
Judging by the profile, I'd say that CLEK is also known as Religiously_Rude, aka Rude_Buddah, aka LamboFactor.

And now -Superman-!!!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 18:02:32

At 9/27/05 04:33 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/27/05 07:49 AM, Mocoball wrote: Can i still join or is it too late?
No, it's never too late. Welcome aboard. What's your favourite episode / character / quote?

At 9/27/05 03:57 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: YAY You got it, take that masterstalker, accept coop as the futurama quote king.
See my response above, regarding the ease of my answer.

I'd assume so, though I wouldn't say he could gain nourishment from it. After all, he eats and drinks in other episodes.

Can tea ferment into an alcoholic substance? My brother made tea and didnt put it away, so it was out in the open for like three days. He then, to see if it's still drinkable i guess, poured a cup and put ice in it. He offered it to me as a drink. I was sort of poisoned by it.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 18:04:17

At 9/27/05 04:53 PM, red_skunk wrote: Give it a go! I'm in Germany right now, and desperately trying to learn the language. Couple that with my sub-par Futurama knowledge, and I doubt I'll figure any out. =)

ROFL

At 9/27/05 05:16 PM, -Superman- wrote:
At 9/18/05 01:50 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/18/05 06:43 AM, x-wing_suprime wrote: Hey CuteLittleEmoKid, I was wondering, do you know religously rude?
Judging by the profile, I'd say that CLEK is also known as Religiously_Rude, aka Rude_Buddah, aka LamboFactor.
And now -Superman-!!!

Jeez man, do you ever stop changing your name? I mean it makes things slightly easier to identify you if you stick with your name for a good couple of months before changing, giving us time to get accustomed to your newness...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-27 18:12:25

why, is that Rud Buddha/Religiously Rude/Lambo Factor/ 26473858235 other aliases? If so, dude, you need to pck one and stick with it.

BTW, what time is it where you are Coop? It seems like you're always on.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 11:35:19

Give it a go! I'm in Germany right now, and desperately trying to learn the language. Couple that with my sub-par Futurama knowledge, and I doubt I'll figure any out. =)

Where you living? + why are you over here? But yeah sure I'll try and help you!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 11:46:16

Time for the german - This one is quite easy ( if you work it out ) and try not to use a translator okay!

" Will jeman ein Bier? " and (und)

" Die ballern Wahnsinnsreime mit ner 80%igen Erfolgquote raus? " ( I think)

none of these are rude okay - the translation (if needed will be soon)

plus what does it mean by saying lol? I dont understand it fully

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 13:58:59

At 9/28/05 11:46 AM, dodgerob2 wrote: plus what does it mean by saying lol? I dont understand it fully

lol is an abrieviation for Laughing Out Loud

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 16:38:09

At 9/27/05 06:12 PM, MasterStalker wrote: BTW, what time is it where you are Coop? It seems like you're always on.

British Summer Time for the next month or so. I get on in the mornings occasionally and then again during the evenings. I'm making up for lost time now, since I got the new comp.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 16:42:19

At 9/28/05 04:38 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/27/05 06:12 PM, MasterStalker wrote: BTW, what time is it where you are Coop? It seems like you're always on.
British Summer Time for the next month or so. I get on in the mornings occasionally and then again during the evenings. I'm making up for lost time now, since I got the new comp.

I meant like whats the time over there as opposed to here in the states. Its 4:40pm here. I only ask because it's like you're always on when I am.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-09-28 16:45:17

At 9/28/05 04:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I meant like whats the time over there as opposed to here in the states. Its 4:40pm here. I only ask because it's like you're always on when I am.

At this moment, it's 21:40. I've got a bit of spare time, so I may as well use it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature