00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HPinky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,130,205 Views | 16,257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 01:30:29

At 3/23/10 08:38 PM, chris-marks wrote:
Is there a way to see who I'm trying to overtake near the #2000 mark? Or what the B/P number is for 1000 or such?

I don't think so.

Keeping uptodate with the top 300 is hard enough work for Bahamut. And while a lot of the list is now inactive, they are still the top bpers. You'll just have to keep plugging away until you get into the top section.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 09:44:15

I have no intentions to expand the B/P list anytime soon. The only way for it to happen is if I were to give up one of of my other lists. I have more than enough on my plate for these lists and I shouldn't expand it. If things ease up for me, then I'll go and make bigger and better B/P lists but for now, we're sticking with top 300 as how it's been here for 4 years now.

At 3/21/10 05:04 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/21/10 04:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: But you can't call me unsexy and that's that.
You'll have to prove to me that you're sexy then >;(

You need to see some good pictures of Bahamut then. I'm sure they'll be enough to convince you that I'm sexy.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 12:11:23

At 3/24/10 09:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
You need to see some good pictures of Bahamut then. I'm sure they'll be enough to convince you that I'm sexy.

'Good' meaning 'naked' here right?

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 16:00:23

At 3/24/10 12:11 PM, Gagsy wrote:

Is this what you've been looking for, Gagsy? I had to pixel-out the face to protect their identity. But I think you can clearly see Bahamut in his lovely green and white splendor... hehehe...

B/P ranks 51+

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 16:35:35

At 3/24/10 09:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: I have no intentions to expand the B/P list anytime soon. The only way for it to happen is if I were to give up one of of my other lists. I have more than enough on my plate for these lists and I shouldn't expand it. If things ease up for me, then I'll go and make bigger and better B/P lists but for now, we're sticking with top 300 as how it's been here for 4 years now.

You can always ask for help to maintain the list. No one has a gun to your head is forcing you to do it solo.

or is there o.O

"Spider pig Spider pig. Does whatever a Spider pig does." quote Homer Simpson

Bob Hope learns the truth!!!!! Best analogy ever! Sig by chubzilla100

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 17:40:40

After more considerations an expanded list, I'm going to see if someone here is willing to take over the list and expand it to whatever they think is best. If I had a list or two less to handle, I would expand it to all users with at least 2,500 B/P (i.e. Private rank). If you think you could take care of the B/P list, please consider the following things:

- Make sure you have good time management. It's best to update it at a certain time every week for consistency. For example, I'm always free on a Sunday night as I'm only away for special occasions which isn't that often.

- You will need to search for new users to add onto the spreadsheet on a regular basis. I can offer tips to the successor on how to get the users the best and easiest way. It's best doing this on weekly basis.

- Be sure to use a good webserver for hosting your lists. I highly recommend Webs but if you have a better alternative, go right ahead and use that. In addition, if possible, please have an archive of updates for anyone who wants to look back at the older lists and see how others did back then.

- When you get to expanding the list, you're going to need a lot of time on your hands to find all the users with at least 2,500 B/P or whatever much B/P one requires to enter the list. My spreadsheet only covers users with at least 8,000 B/P but I could dig through my older spreadsheets and find the one that contained users having at least 3,000 B/P to make things a bit easier.

And lastly, if you're not going to enjoy updating the list or searching for new users, don't bother applying. Only send an application to this if you feel you fit the criteria as stated above. Just send me a PM if you're interested in taking over and willing to expand the list.

The sooner you apply, the better. Since more than one user could apply to this, I'll make decisions on who seems most trustworthy of taking care of the B/P updates at a certain point (this will require a stat pulling program and I don't want to pass this onto the wrong hands). We'll see how we go from now till the next update.

At 3/24/10 12:11 PM, Gagsy wrote:

If you want pictures of myself naked (well, dragons never have to wear clothes :P), it's right here (NSFW warning...Kinda). ;)

At 3/24/10 04:00 PM, byteslinger wrote: But I think you can clearly see Bahamut in his lovely green and white splendor... hehehe...

I don't condone humans having sex with dragons.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 17:59:17

At 3/24/10 05:40 PM, Bahamut wrote:
If you want pictures of myself naked (well, dragons never have to wear clothes :P), it's right here (NSFW warning...Kinda). ;)

Oh my..

At 3/24/10 04:00 PM, byteslinger wrote: But I think you can clearly see Bahamut in his lovely green and white splendor... hehehe...

That's a shame Bahamut. Because I see me (human) and you (dragon) going together quite lovely.

Also byteslinger, love you. <3

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 20:47:53

At 3/24/10 05:59 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/24/10 05:40 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Oh my..

That's a shame Bahamut. Because I see me (human) and you (dragon) going together quite lovely.

Also byteslinger, love you. <3

I kinda weird thing to say but... I would pay to see that happen.

i love dragons...

Also yea I would take that under advisement. I think I like to update the lists. Not sure how much work will go into it or what programs I need to keep track (i would assume a document worksheet program.)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 20:55:09

At 3/24/10 08:47 PM, vader316 wrote: I think I like to update the lists. Not sure how much work will go into it or what programs I need to keep track (i would assume a document worksheet program.)

If you're unsure what goes into maintaining a list like this one, I wouldn't apply to take it over. Seriously.

It'll be a shame if Bahamut gives up this list at any rate.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-24 22:30:12

At 3/24/10 08:55 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/24/10 08:47 PM, vader316 wrote: I think I like to update the lists. Not sure how much work will go into it or what programs I need to keep track (i would assume a document worksheet program.)
If you're unsure what goes into maintaining a list like this one, I wouldn't apply to take it over. Seriously.

I never said I not sure what goes into maintaining. It not that hard to look at everyone stats via ng log and then update it. But what i was wondering if there a program that says what they log in. Also I am sure there is some program I can dl for doc on a website. I am more then capable of updating a sheet with BPs #s.

I sure that he not giving it all up. I think he one or two sections of the list.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-25 01:41:58

At 3/24/10 10:30 PM, vader316 wrote:
At 3/24/10 08:55 PM, NEVR wrote:

I never said I not sure what goes into maintaining. It not that hard to look at everyone stats via ng log and then update it.

Not hard, but tedious and boring. Doing this manually is out of the question, as you have to look at HUNDREDS of users. I currently update the Audio Reviewers and Audio Reviews Responses list, I have about 130 users on every list, which is just the amount I can do manually before it would drive me mad. -.-
Also, not every user logs their stats at NG Logs and not every user is happy about other people than themselves logging the stats for their accounts.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-25 07:22:22

At 3/24/10 05:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: After more considerations an expanded list, I'm going to see if someone here is willing to take over the list and expand it to whatever they think is best. If I had a list or two less to handle, I would expand it to all users with at least 2,500 B/P (i.e. Private rank). If you think you could take care of the B/P list, please consider the following things:

O.o What?!

Don't you dare. You still get enjoyment out of the top 300 updates, don't you?

At 3/25/10 01:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/24/10 10:30 PM, vader316 wrote: I never said I not sure what goes into maintaining. It not that hard to look at everyone stats via ng log and then update it.
Also, not every user logs their stats at NG Logs and not every user is happy about other people than themselves logging the stats for their accounts.

Oh, so you're the guy who has been logging other people's accounts via NG Logs? >:(

Anyway, sorry about that rant, but you've got to surely think it would be easier to manually pull from [username].newgrounds.com That's how I do the Review Responses list.

Failing that, perhaps you could ask Wade for a list once a week, but don't expect a favourable response straight away.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-25 08:24:27

Thanks for the update :)

I've reached top 150, but it's a long haul trying to get up onto the second page of the update. Especially while only blamming...

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-25 18:44:07

At 3/25/10 07:22 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Failing that, perhaps you could ask Wade for a list once a week, but don't expect a favourable response straight away.

I could ask wade. But yea I not sure if he would comply off the bat since he does not know who I am. Who knows maybe if someone wade knows (like Bahamut or mod) that does the list says he is cool then that can help me greatly.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-25 19:40:31

At 3/25/10 07:22 AM, Coop83 wrote: O.o What?!

Don't you dare. You still get enjoyment out of the top 300 updates, don't you?

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy updating the lists but the top 300 seems to be slow nowadays and if you're all wanting an extended list, I feel it's better if someone else did it so I'm not having to take care of three big lists at once.

I'm not sure if that will be possible right now. Wade and the others most likely see these lists as an extremely low priority (lower than NG Chat!). I remember ages ago when Wade said liljim would be working on internal lists for us but that was 5 years ago and there's still no sign of them. I'm not complaining, though as there's been many other things that are far important for this site than stat lists.

At 3/25/10 06:44 PM, vader316 wrote: I could ask wade. But yea I not sure if he would comply off the bat since he does not know who I am. Who knows maybe if someone wade knows (like Bahamut or mod) that does the list says he is cool then that can help me greatly.

I stated on my post that I will provide whoever takes over the list a stat pulling program to make things easier, so you won't need to check through every userpage manually and there won't be a need to bug Wade about it.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 00:59:24

At 3/25/10 07:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy updating the lists but the top 300 seems to be slow nowadays and if you're all wanting an extended list, I feel it's better if someone else did it so I'm not having to take care of three big lists at once.

I think it's literally 2 people who want an extended list... and one of them only wants it because he's so far away from actually making this list. There's more of a sense of achievement when you actually make the top 300 anyway; expanding the list would be detrimental to that.

IMO, don't expand and don't pass it on.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 03:01:53

At 3/26/10 12:59 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/25/10 07:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy updating the lists but the top 300 seems to be slow nowadays and if you're all wanting an extended list, I feel it's better if someone else did it so I'm not having to take care of three big lists at once.
I think it's literally 2 people who want an extended list...

Yeah, who's that "you all" you're speaking of, Bahamut? chris-marks asked if there's a way that he can see the users he's competing with and vader316 only mentioned the idea of a list split up between two or more users.

No one here said: "Hey it would be great to exand the list!"
Right now the list is fine as it is and it is a good motivation for all the active B/Pers out there that aren't on the list yet. It's great to finally get on the list. ^^

The only scenario where an exanded list may be necessary is when we have 300 SC on it. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 03:01:57

Wow, when did talk of expansion and changing hands all get started? It would be nice to have a comprehensive list of all user who reach the Elite Guard Ranks but it would be insane to try and update a list of over ~2,000 people weekly. I can't imagine how hard it is to do an Exp update of similar size monthly let alone than try to take on an similar task weekly.

I personally like it the way it is listing the TOP users instead of try to name every single ranked person. :)

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 07:45:35

At 3/26/10 03:01 AM, reverend wrote: Wow, when did talk of expansion and changing hands all get started? It would be nice to have a comprehensive list of all user who reach the Elite Guard Ranks but it would be insane to try and update a list of over ~2,000 people weekly. I can't imagine how hard it is to do an Exp update of similar size monthly let alone than try to take on an similar task weekly.

I personally like it the way it is listing the TOP users instead of try to name every single ranked person. :)

Well it started two days ago talks about changing hands. (as far as I know) But yea 2,000 people would be insane and I THINK he going keep the list the same for whom ever takes over the list for him.

You guys have to realise that managing three lists can become tetious and hard to do. I think it a good move to have someone take over the b/p list so it less work for him to do.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 07:53:29

At 3/26/10 07:45 AM, vader316 wrote: You guys have to realise that managing three lists can become tetious and hard to do. I think it a good move to have someone take over the b/p list so it less work for him to do.

We know. But of all people, the ones that would know best are myself, Bahamut, Sonofkirk, Auz and Haggard along with anyone else that's maintained stat lists on Newgrounds.

I know that Bahamut's lists are more time consuming than my own (I've been known to update the Saves or Blams lists in just under 90 minutes), but don't take this personally, but if someone did take over the list, I don't think it should be you, since you have little grasp of the grammar needed to run a concise list, that people appreciate. Much of the "tedium" that you refer to is based upon getting a workable list that looks the part, as opposed to making a half-arsed attempt and saying "that'll do", before dropping it on the forum.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 11:00:51

What Coop said is spot on.

Bahamut, I honestly don't think there's any real demand for an expanded B/P list; the earlier suggestion of it simply sparked off a load of discussion about the whole idea. Hopefully you didn't take it as a slight against how you maintain the list. I personally think you've done a fantastic job with it and the day you stop updating it will be a sad day for B/P crackheads (and former B/P crackheads ;P)

(Read: please please PLEASE don't give up this list)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 12:45:50

Well, if I can add my two cents to this discussion:

I personally think Bahamut is doing an excellent job, and the list is just fine as it is. It's easy for someone who has no clue about the back-end work involved to manage these lists to think "hey, that's easy - I can do it". But when they see how much detail there is to handle, and that everyone expects it every week, well, then it becomes "hey, I got too much to do IRL, can't do these lists anymore."

I have similar issues with the NG Logs site - no matter how much you give them, there's always some joker who thinks that they can do better, or that you're not doing enough. It can be thankless at times, but for the most part, the majority of users do appreciate what we do just for the heck of it. You handle the top 300 ranks, I have NG logs, and there are others who manage other lists and stats just because we want to give back a little. We don't make a dime on it , nor are we looking to. We do it because we want to help.

So, do what I do - run it at your own pace, and do what you're comfortable doing. Don't let people pressure you into adding more and more just to feed their stat habits. Pulling database and statistical info from Newgrounds is tricky at best - there is no direct SQL or download or conversion or extraction function. Either you read the pages and do a manual copy/pasta, or you write code to pull pages into a buffer and parse the HTML (which is how NGLogs gets stats). Maintaining spreadsheets is then an added dimension to all of that work, and when you throw in the extra time to research the "new" users joining the lists, well, it does take up a lot more time than most think.

You're doing fine, Bahamut - don't change a thing. But if there is someone out there who can seriously dedicate themselves the way you have, and give us an extended and accurate list on a weekly basis, then let them try. If they succeed and stay with it, that's great - we have someone else who's going to help out. But once they make that commitment, they'll have to stick with it.

I personally think that all of these stats and lists should be an extended part of Newgrounds, and feed directly off of the active user information. I would love to see a [STATS] section on the main menu bar that would give us these lists and reports right from the server. That would be nice - and then we could find other ways to spend our time...

</rant>

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 14:13:46

Wow, I see I missed a lot of discussion this week 0.o

I don't know if you're becoming less motivated with updating the list Bahamut. But like pretty much everyone here I hope you'll continue and I seriously couldn't care less about an expansion. Just the top 300 is fine in my opinion and for my part you can narrow it down to 250 or 200 if you want to save some time.

If you really start to feel like you don't want to continue anymore, I think it might be good to look for someone who's handy with programming and stuff. Like citricsquid, who has made plenty of nifty applications for NG users already. A program that updates everything automatically and showcases it on some separate webpage would be great. It's reliable and nobody would have to spent hours to get an update done every week.

I don't know if something like that is possible. I assume it is, since he also has made a top 500 posters list. But then I'm also not sure if NG would allow this though. I thought long ago programs like that became forbidden, but perhaps we could ask an admin if it would be okay now?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 18:47:22

It seems there's more "It's fine as it is" comments than "It'd be great if the list was expanded.". However, those who think it's fine as it is are in the top 300 already but then those who are below top 300 would most likely want the list to be expanded and hardly any of them come here due to them knowing they have a long way until getting there. Of course, I'm one of the 300 users in the rankings myself but I think it'd be nice if more users were listed and see how users below us are going. I mean, I've expanded the EXP list TWICE.

What I was hoping with my plans here was to have what the updates were like before we went with listing the top 300. Most of you wouldn't know about D0GMA's Elite Guard Rank List and they were the best but sadly, D0GMA lost all motivation to run it. If someone were to make the closest to those updates, I'd be made up, even if my main account has retiring from B/P.

The only person who's had interest in taking over so far is vader but some of you have had doubts about him running the list. I understand your concerns about him as he only started posting here recently.

I'll keep running the top 300 B/P as normal and I never said I would definitely give it up. I just wanted to see who was willing to take over from me as well as making the list bigger. However, I still think we should try out an extended list sometime.

At 3/26/10 11:00 AM, NEVR wrote: Hopefully you didn't take it as a slight against how you maintain the list.

I wasn't, I'm willing to take suggestions. Also, I have thought about wanting an extension to this list for some time now but wasn't wanting to do it due to how much other stuff I was doing with list updates. That's why I've stated a few times that if I had a list or two less to take care of, it wouldn't be as bad for me. It's also why I wanted to see if someone was wanting to put these lists forward instead of myself.

At 3/26/10 12:45 PM, byteslinger wrote: Well, if I can add my two cents to this discussion:

Thank you very much for that byteslinger. I'll give you a shout out back by saying you do a fantastic job at maintaining NG Log.

At 3/26/10 02:13 PM, Auz wrote: I don't know if something like that is possible. I assume it is, since he also has made a top 500 posters list. But then I'm also not sure if NG would allow this though. I thought long ago programs like that became forbidden, but perhaps we could ask an admin if it would be okay now?

Well, there was that incident with The Thread Thread but that was back in 2005 and there were some huge lists that Wade was concerned about. I'm not sure what they think of criticsquid's stuff as I've never heard a single comment from them about it.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 21:49:37

At 3/26/10 06:47 PM, Bahamut wrote: It seems there's more "It's fine as it is" comments than "It'd be great if the list was expanded.". However, those who think it's fine as it is are in the top 300 already but then those who are below top 300 would most likely want the list to be expanded and hardly any of them come here due to them knowing they have a long way until getting there.

I would have to agree with the majority of users here, in that it's fine the way it is, and I am not in the top 300 users in blams/protects. I'm relatively close, so my judgment may not be worth as much, but I've wanted to be a part of this list for quite some time now and I would not have wanted the expansion to occur even if I was farther away from entry.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-26 22:31:34

If I can have my say regarding this matter, I believe in status quo. Although some users respectfully could want an extended list, I believe that a list of 300 is a list not too "elite exclusive" nor too "easy to get on", a belief that I believe is shared by some others here as well. In the end, it obviously comes down how much effort and time the actual listmaker wants to devote to the process.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-27 11:04:17

At 3/26/10 06:47 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/26/10 02:13 PM, Auz wrote: I don't know if something like that is possible. I assume it is, since he also has made a top 500 posters list. But then I'm also not sure if NG would allow this though. I thought long ago programs like that became forbidden, but perhaps we could ask an admin if it would be okay now?
Well, there was that incident with The Thread Thread but that was back in 2005 and there were some huge lists that Wade was concerned about. I'm not sure what they think of criticsquid's stuff as I've never heard a single comment from them about it.

I think Denvish had to give up the top reviewers list in 2003 at some point. I believe he had the stats of pretty much every NG user and listed them on a separate website. I don't know what the problem was again. I thought the stat pulling program was damaging to the NG servers or something and that's why he had to quit updating it.

But indeed they have never said anything about citricsquids programs, so I assume they are alright. He made some big topics about them in the general forum, so surely the admins are aware of them. I think it wouldn't be too hard for him to make a program for BP lists since he already has one for posts. So in case we ever want to expand or in case you ever want to give up on the list, I think it might be a good idea to ask citric for some help.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-27 17:27:14

At 3/27/10 11:04 AM, Auz wrote: I think Denvish had to give up the top reviewers list in 2003 at some point. I believe he had the stats of pretty much every NG user and listed them on a separate website. I don't know what the problem was again. I thought the stat pulling program was damaging to the NG servers or something and that's why he had to quit updating it.

The problem was back in late 2004 and early 2005 with D0MGA and ShittyKitty. What they were doing back then was that SK had a program to scan all userpages on the site in order to collect data and I believe it was him and D0GMA and another user that had this program, might be RedCircle. D0MGA did the B/P list while SK ran the NG Total Listing. The problem was that when they ran their program it caused unnecessary strain on the NG Servers and Bandwidth which at the time they had limited amount of. The main issue was that SK had to run his program almost constantly in order to keep the information he gather up to date. The problem wasn't when one person used it, but when multiple used it as the same time.

Of course when Wade found out he went ballistic as you see in the Thread Thread link Bahamut posted.

Geez, I'm old. :/
But indeed they have never said anything about citricsquids programs, so I assume they are alright. He made some big topics about them in the general forum, so surely the admins are aware of them. I think it wouldn't be too hard for him to make a program for BP lists since he already has one for posts. So in case we ever want to expand or in case you ever want to give up on the list, I think it might be a good idea to ask citric for some help.

I'm sure they have seen his work, but the difference between critic's programs is that it only scans the BBS rather than everyone on the site. However, I think the staff might be more open to the suggestion of such a program since NG has more servers and Bandwidth that they did five years ago. I think the only problem is what kind of strain would be cause searching 2 million profiles weekly.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-28 15:58:40

At 3/24/10 05:59 PM, Gagsy wrote: That's a shame Bahamut. Because I see me (human) and you (dragon) going together quite lovely.

Is it possible for you to become a dragon?
-------------------------
Daylight saving sucks balls!

UPDATE 28th March 2010

Top 10 pacers

harryjarry - 523
byteslinger - 472
AfroUnderscoreStud - 411
vader316 - 405
DrJam - 388
XwaynecoltX - 371
Gagsy - 367
milinko959 - 331
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 328
Coop83 - 327

B/P Milestones

Lt. General - Odyssic
Brig. General - firebot00

Rank milestones

Special Mentions

harryjarry - #2

Top 300/List entry

Joining: Narusegawa
Leaving: ianianian1111

Star-pacers

None.

10+ rank climbers

None.

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 100+ daily BP is underlined.

001) 149672 0411 058.7 AfroUnderscoreStud
002) 135706 0523 074.7 harryjarry 1
003) 135593 0388 055.4 DrJam -1

004) 133258 0082 011.7 Punisher
005) 131988 0120 017.1 Wylo
006) 114678 0001 000.1 Molotov
007) 111981 0253 036.1 Ultor
008) 103590 0200 028.6 Toocool100
009) 100017 0000 000.0 ramagi
010) 100014 0000 000.0 Denvish
011) 95964 0002 000.3 ReconRebel
012) 89434 0239 034.1 courtday
013) 86076 0261 037.3 Ehwaz003
014) 82321 0000 000.0 MPA
015) 82315 0000 000.0 schneelocke
016) 80559 0047 006.7 RemRulzz
017) 77777 0000 000.0 Bahamut
018) 76969 0031 004.4 Rule
019) 76629 0000 000.0 Phantom
020) 76110 0000 000.0 bila
021) 71766 0327 046.7 Coop83
022) 70735 0006 000.9 azteca89
023) 69765 0000 000.0 gfoxcook
024) 68325 0003 000.4 BonusStage
025) 68257 0000 000.0 Qwoxyl
026) 66073 0000 000.0 Rabindarath
027) 64913 0331 047.3 milinko959
028) 64530 0028 004.0 DonDoli
029) 63871 0018 002.6 leeboy105
030) 63535 0045 006.4 iscrulz
031) 62850 0018 002.6 BlueHippo
032) 61993 0000 000.0 X-Naut
033) 60673 0110 015.7 Sentio
034) 60356 0000 000.0 TheDepthsofHell
035) 60284 0019 002.7 Seamonky
036) 59732 0000 000.0 LockClock
037) 58959 0173 024.7 Patcoola
038) 58921 0240 034.3 Auz
039) 57970 0000 000.0 Gooch
040) 57960 0051 007.3 Sakurazukamori
041) 57880 0106 015.1 ouandyoi
042) 56946 0003 000.4 RenegadeGirl
043) 56714 0000 000.0 Andersson
044) 56666 0000 000.0 Crolpa
045) 55777 0000 000.0 M-A-R-C-U-S
046) 54257 0019 002.7 Voidist
047) 54208 0019 002.7 pwroftheseagoat
048) 53289 0000 000.0 LittleMissVixen
049) 53104 0000 000.0 pepeatumi
050) 52397 0000 000.0 ADT

My only opportunity to make a 2112 reference with post count so...And the meek shall inherit the earth.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2010-03-28 16:00:14

051) 51957 0000 000.0 Major-punk
052) 51434 0049 007.0 Idiot-Finder
053) 51301 0252 036.0 Nightforce666
054) 51261 0367 052.4 Gagsy
055) 50181 0012 001.7 Aksumka
056) 50054 0000 000.0 shunshuu
057) 49986 0000 000.0 AshtonNextGen
058) 49636 0007 001.0 Newgrundling
059) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
060) 49366 0371 053.0 XwaynecoltX 1
061) 49099 0001 000.1 Dream-of-Duke -1