00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,127,308 Views | 16,257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 05:44:40

At 9/30/06 03:24 PM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote: All I said was "if you used them more often". That means voting to protect submissions which you know will pass, even though they may not be good. Nothing about you not using your judgement.
Now I'm not saying voting 0 on those Flashes is wrong. Just that had you voted to protect them, you'd gain a lot more points.

So basically, you are openly supporting voting just for the sake of points for your own personal greed. By this, you claim that if we know a crappy movie will pass, we might as well give up and let it pass? Even encourage it? To me that proves one simple thing, whatever integrity and dignity you may have once had, is now flushed down the toilet with all other human values. Leaving me unable to have an intelligent debate with some one with such low and shallow principals.

You say that because you know I can't be arsed to look through every page in the EGB, nor can I be arsed to look through your post history.

I say "that" because you make huge assumptions with no proof to them what so ever.

That still does not mean it doesn't exist. Which, I'll say again, you, I, and others, know full well it does.

As Major-Punk said, you are being extremely paranoid because as long as a human being with actual principals is taking charge in the EGB, it will not happen.

Although, I did manage to find a similar post here.
No matter what you say, right there you are telling users they must vote 0 on those submissions.

So now you claim, because then I encouraged people to find values and not give up to people who have flash movies who pass with no fair reason, and because I wanted them to blam movies that were bad instead of throwing in the towel and give in to those people, I support mass voting. If that's your claim, manners aside, you are a blind ignorant and shallow form of life.

It's fine for the "senior" members(such as yourself) to make those posts, since they will write them in a way they can worm their way out of and pretend it was implying something else. But if someone dare do the exact same thing in a way that can't be covered up, you tell them that influencing votes is wrong.

I don't support mass voting in person at all, and even if I did, I promise you, in the club I would never say those words because a club has to remain objective. And even in that post you yourself showed earlier on, any one, like at that time, ElMaster that talks about mass voting or voting unfairly on a flash, is immediately responded to and not at all encouraged, I fail to see your point in this whole argument... You continue saying because I won't vote protect on horrible flashes, I'm the bad guy...

Who decides what the right thing is? You?

No, not me, logic and human principals of conduct do.

Telling someone they must not vote to protect certain submissions, whether you see that as the right thing or not, is still encouraging users to give submissions certain scores. No matter how you try worming your way out of it.

But again, you miss the point entirely, I encourage people to blam bad flashes, and save good ones, regardless of what may or may not happen to them, and according to that I'm worming my way out, utter bullshit.

Just because you discuss other things, does not mean that the posts influencing users to give certain submissions certain votes don't exist.

You one sided stubborn thing. I encourage people how to vote, but not in any certain way, just they way they know is the RIGHT way.

Notice how I made it quite specific what it was that made it your club a blam club, and that I didn't say that because you discuss the B/P feature it's a blam club.

You made no specific points in this entire random incoherent argument. Until you make a real point instead of these incompetent answers, we are just going in circles.

You may be able to pull the wool over some peoples eyes, but don't think you can do the same to me.

What eyes, whatever eyes you had are now blocked because from utter stubbornness your brain bled till you became blind and oblivious to any rational thought.

Since when were you an outside user?

The second you bring actual proof to it.

Also I did read the follow-up posts, and no-one told you what you did was wrong. So don't try that one.

No one said I was wrong, because I supported what's right, and they must have agreed, I don't kick people out for speaking their mind. They could have said whatever they like.

Like I stated elsewhere in this post. Just because other things are discussed in that thread, it does not mean the posts which influence votes don't exist.

Influence can be good or bad. If I told some one to blam all of your movies, that would be bad. But If I were to tell him to vote fairly on them regardless of whether they will pass or not, I'd say that's good influence.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 11:22:54

I know I've been gone for a while, but seeing some of these posts really pissed me off. I need to clear the air about the Barracks, apparently.

At 9/30/06 03:24 PM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote: All I said was "if you used them more often". That means voting to protect submissions which you know will pass, even though they may not be good. Nothing about you not using your judgement.

In the Barracks, we vote what we think the flash deserves, not what we think the general populace will vote. I personally find it hard to protect a flash that I think is sub-par, even if I KNOW it will be protected. Sure, you can vote however you want, but the goal of the Barracks is to vote what's right, not what will get a point.

Now I'm not saying voting 0 on those Flashes is wrong. Just that had you voted to protect them, you'd gain a lot more points.

Did you ever think that maybe Phantom cares not about mass points, but doing right?

Don't think I'm not aware of your little club's activities either. I have read posts where you lot tell users they must vote 0 on certain submissions.

We never mass-vote, never have inducted mass-voting, and never WILL induce mass-voting. Any time I saw someone say "Vote 0" on a flash in the EGB, they got their ass reamed for it.

Although, I did manage to find a similar post here.

I found only two things that might even be considered mass-voting to you, and both were notifications of stolen flash. When I put guidelines about what posts we could put in the EGB in regards to a particular flash, ONLY posting stolen flash is allowed. Why? It is not always apparently when a flash is stolen. Therefore, if someone knows the flash is stolen, I asked for proof of it (original flash link). NO OTHER POST in regards to flash submissions is allowed, whether it's about voting or flagging. The EGB users are smart enough to know the difference between a good flash and a bad flash, as well as one that does and doesn't break the rules. Therefore, we never allow talking about flash in that matter. The only other exception I ever allowed was when "Big Bag" and the "Anti-Phallic" flashes were around. People could post and state that they saw the flash so that people were warned when they tried to view it. Note that I still wanted members to see it for their own eyes to make sure it was indeed one of those flashes, but at least they had a heads-up.

Trust me. You'll be hard-pressed to find a post in the EGB that states "Vote 0 on <flash>" simply because we do not do it. And if someone does, they get yelled at mighty quick.

Like the Hitler 80 days series and Sunshine crew series...everyone knows it will pas no matter what. Me voting 0 will not affect it. So why not just vote 2 and get an easy protect point.

That is mentality that allows those flashes to pass. If you, and me, and Phantom, and all the members of the EGB, and more in the future start to vote by what the flash deserves, you'll start to tip the turns AGAINST the mass-voters. Get it? THAT is what the Barracks is about.

No matter what you say, right there you are telling users they must vote 0 on those submissions.

Nope. I said vote FAIRLY. In other words, don't protect just to get the point. If you feel the flash deserves a 2, vote 2. Don't vote 5 even if you think it deserved a 2, because it will tip the scales. Also, not everyone thinks the sunshine flashes (for example) should be blammed, so they should vote how they feel. That way the flash gets protected on its own merit, not just because it was mass-voted on.

It's fine for the "senior" members(such as yourself) to make those posts, since they will write them in a way they can worm their way out of and pretend it was implying something else. But if someone dare do the exact same thing in a way that can't be covered up, you tell them that influencing votes is wrong.

90% of the posts in regards to stolen flash and really disgusting flash are done by the non-officer members. Also, you'll note there is NO suggested way to vote on them whatsoever. All the posts are is an increase of knowledge to your making your vote. If you know the flash is stolen and you have proof can look at, it will help you make an educated decision to flag or to not flag (depending on whether you believe the evidence).

No, the voters. All we ask is that they vote fairly and not just vote for a point.

Speaking of replying with intelligence, how about you actually read a thing or two of the thread before making prejudice opinions about it.
Like I stated elsewhere in this post. Just because other things are discussed in that thread, it does not mean the posts which influence votes don't exist.

You really are reading too much into our posts, apparently. The posts are just what they are: PROOF of a flash being stolen, or a WARNING that a flash might be very disgusting. THAT IS IT. Nothing else. There's no recommended action tied to these flash, no recommended vote, no recommendation to flag or to not flag. If you are adding these onto the posts, that's your own doing, not ours.

I don't really feel like arguing about the Barracks, especially in this thread, where it's not appropriate. However, I won't let people take what we do and slant it to make us look bad. The only guideline I've ever given people in regards to voting is to vote fairly and to vote what you think the flash deserves. Phantom, in my absence, does the same thing. We don't think ourselves as holy-rollers for doing it, either. We're just trying to give flash a fair change on Newgrounds.

I personally don't think it's fair if a really shitty flash done by some group gets passed when a much better flash done by a new artist gets blammed. It's unfair and it either causes spite from angry members or gets others discourages. It's the same thing with poor reviewing. It doesn't give aspiring artists a chance to improve. In case we forgot, that's pretty much what Newgrounds is about! All we're trying to do in the EGB is to give those people the chance they deserve.

Sorry for the long post, guys. I just had to clear the air a bit.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 16:57:14

At 9/30/06 10:49 PM, Hemlok wrote: Indeed. You , Shadow-Angel, and Metrackle are the ones I'm worried about. Now that you and Shadow have passed me, I guess it's just Metrackle

Honesly, I think you and I will stay fairly close on the list throughout our journey to EGSC. I tend to move faster than you during the weeks that I'm active, but I have a couple of trips planned that will completely mess me up. I already passed you once, remember, but then I went out of town for a full weekend and went to Alaska for a week and wasn't online at all, and you passed me again. You'll probably pass me at the end of this month when I'm in Florida for a week or two. That'll probably be when Metrackle passes me, too. I have little doubt that he will beat us both to the top, unless he gets a job or something foolish like that.

Wow, I never noticed that small gap. Dude it really doesn't matter to me being on a list. I would have done that same if I was in your shoes so don't worry about it too much.

I wanted to pass you, but passing you by five points and knocking you off the 10+ ranks list in the process was lame. It was even lamer because I knew that I was just barely going to pass you, and I knew your stats, and didn't think to make the connection to that list.

Even though my heart is broken!

Here, have a band aid.

At 9/30/06 11:30 PM, Hemlok wrote:
At 9/30/06 10:51 PM, MetalDart wrote: I've lost my passion for Blamming/ Protecting. Nothing really brings me to the portal anymore.
You can't stop at Elite Guard Major, that's a terrible badge. You need to at least rank up once more!

I *wholeheartedly* agree with this statement. At least get that silver off of your badge before you give up. It won't take you long and then you can quit if you must.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 17:12:05

At 10/1/06 04:57 PM, Omgee wrote:
At 9/30/06 10:51 PM, MetalDart wrote: I've lost my passion for Blamming/ Protecting. Nothing really brings me to the portal anymore.
You can't stop at Elite Guard Major, that's a terrible badge. You need to at least rank up once more!
I *wholeheartedly* agree with this statement. At least get that silver off of your badge before you give up. It won't take you long and then you can quit if you must.

Well, support would be nice. I'm just bored with B/P'ing. For example all of you guys have MONSTER paces, and I'm jsut lucky if I get 1. :C
I may try to get my spirits back up, but nothing really can for now....

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 18:06:47

At 9/30/06 07:10 AM, Denvish wrote: UPDATE 30th Sep 2006

Thanks for the updating Denny

75+ per day BPers

Denvish 144.2
ramagi 124.5
AfroUnderscoreStud 123
pepeatumi 116.4
Omgee 112.4
harryjarry 103.4
ArtDanVal 102.4
Phantom 94.4
Metrackle 92.4
DonDoli 91.5
courtday 88.5
ThePunisher52 86.1
Wylo 83.5
Punisher 81.2
BlueHippo 81
Shadow-Angel 80.5
schneelocke 80.1
Minion777 79.7
dave 79.1
Andersson 76.8

congrats to all.

10+ rank climbers

pwroftheseagoat 19
Omgee 17
ArtDanVal 17
Metrackle 13
Shadow-Angel 13
MadCow 12
dave 10

\\ COngrats

New Supreme Commanders:
Congratulations to Major-punk

A big congratsulate too Major Punk

Star-pacers:
Denvish - 1010

add one more than Afrodude

032) 39236 0445 063.6 Bahamut
033) 38094 0295 042.1 ouandyoi

will try to pass agian.

034) 37969 0354 050.6 IScRULZ

over my goal by a few I need to get more now

035) 37702 0516 073.7 Tannerite 1

Have to hold back I dont want two 05 accounts to pass me.

At 9/30/06 07:39 AM, RenegadeGirl wrote:
At 9/28/06 10:25 AM, IScRULZ wrote: Thats the spirit.
^___^. Learning is fun.

I=Because knowledge is more fun.

yey now I shall try, for bold. I need about 85 more points.
You can do it ;). I hope my answer wasn't too late.

I made it barely though.

At 9/30/06 07:51 AM, Bahamut wrote:
034) 37969 0354 050.6 IScRULZ
I get 40k B/P before you.

Shit I shouldnt have taken that break I could have been head of BH still.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 18:19:19

At 9/30/06 07:10 AM, Denvish wrote: UPDATE 30th Sep 2006

Thanks for the update Denvish :).

75+ per day BPers

Congrats 75+'ers.

10+ rank climbers

Congrats 10+ rank climbers.

New Supreme Commanders:
Congratulations to Major-punk

Major congrats to Major-punk :D.

Star-pacers:
Denvish - 1010

Congrats Denvish ;).

The LIST
047) 34483 0000 000.0 Joe -3

Shouldn't be too hard to pass ;).

048) 34165 0724 103.4 harryjarry 2

Was hoping I would do a bit better, somewhere around 110+ would have been good =P.

Although still making an average of over 100 is still pretty good, much better than last school year.

Next update will pass Joe though :D.

If he stays inactive.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 20:12:59

At 10/1/06 04:57 PM, Omgee wrote:
At 9/30/06 10:49 PM, Hemlok wrote: Indeed. You , Shadow-Angel, and Metrackle are the ones I'm worried about. Now that you and Shadow have passed me, I guess it's just Metrackle
Honesly, I think you and I will stay fairly close on the list throughout our journey to EGSC. I tend to move faster than you during the weeks that I'm active, but I have a couple of trips planned that will completely mess me up. I already passed you once, remember, but then I went out of town for a full weekend and went to Alaska for a week and wasn't online at all, and you passed me again. You'll probably pass me at the end of this month when I'm in Florida for a week or two. That'll probably be when Metrackle passes me, too. I have little doubt that he will beat us both to the top, unless he gets a job or something foolish like that.

Damn, you take a lot of time off! I hardly go on vacation at all so we will see how that plays out. It doesn't really matter because you will just come right back on top of me. With all of my school work I have hardly anytime for Newgrounds. I'm pretty sure we will stay pretty close together as well. Unless one of us retires!

I don't see that in the near future.
Wow, I never noticed that small gap. Dude it really doesn't matter to me being on a list. I would have done that same if I was in your shoes so don't worry about it too much.
I wanted to pass you, but passing you by five points and knocking you off the 10+ ranks list in the process was lame. It was even lamer because I knew that I was just barely going to pass you, and I knew your stats, and didn't think to make the connection to that list.

Ya, that Newgrounds Log really comes in handy! I told you not to worry about it, being on a list doesn't matter to me. Sometimes I make it on the list, sometimes I don't. I get over it.

Even though my heart is broken!
Here, have a band aid.

Thanks a million!

I'm glad someone agrees to my statement.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-01 22:42:04

I'm glad someone agrees to my statement.

I always feared MetalDart. In fact I didn't think I would end up passing him so soon. I also know how you feel about lack of motivation to B/P. I'm not too sure about how I dealt with it, but I'm sure you'll kick it back into gear after a short break.

I'm going to enjoy my time being ahead while I can, cause I don't know how long it'll last with all you guys stampeding towards me.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-02 04:55:44

At 10/1/06 08:12 PM, Hemlok wrote: Damn, you take a lot of time off! I hardly go on vacation at all so we will see how that plays out. It doesn't really matter because you will just come right back on top of me. With all of my school work I have hardly anytime for Newgrounds. I'm pretty sure we will stay pretty close together as well. Unless one of us retires!

A lot of the vacation stuff has to do with the facts that (1) I hardly know anyone where I live, so to see my friends, I have to travel, (2) I love to travel even more than I love to B/P, and (3) all of my classes are online so I can do my classwork wherever. Usually I'm able to be online at least some when I travel, but not ALL DAY like I am when I'm home.

As for retiring, I don't plan to quit until I hit EGSC, and I hope you don't, either. I hope MetalDart decides to stick with us and work his way toward the top, too. We still have probably five or six months ahead of us, and it'd be nice to have a good group to level with.

Ya, that Newgrounds Log really comes in handy!

Yeah, it does. I especially like the ability to update other people's stats for them... makes it very easy to keep track of who's doing what. Not that I would ever do that... ever... really... honest...

But I've noticed that mine have been updated a few times too when I didn't log in... you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, Hemlok? :P

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-02 13:15:37

Only 55 b/p a day? SHIT, that's slower than last week!!

I need to speed this up, especially if I want that extra 2% VP faster.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:18:24

UPDATE 7th Oct 2006

75+ per day BPers

ramagi 143.7
AfroUnderscoreStud 141.2
courtday 128.8
Denvish 125.4
pepeatumi 120.8
Omgee 120.8
Seamonky 119.1
pwroftheseagoat 113.1
ArtDanVal 109.7
Shadow-Angel 109.1
Phantom 108.1
harryjarry 106.4
ThePunisher52 104
Wylo 102.7
Tannerite 100.7
Major-punk 98.7
BlueHippo 98.5
ornery-scotsman 97.4
DonDoli 95.5
DrJam 92.8
Punisher 92.4
Metrackle 92.4
schneelocke 90.2
Iscaryrules 89.7
Basspro55 86.2
dave 85.8
Rule 82.2
Ehwaz003 81.7
Inuyasha 81.1
azteca89 80.4
Minion777 79.4
TremcladClock 79.4
GarlicJr 78.5
Newgrundling 76.7
TheDepthsofHell 75.2

10+ rank climbers

pwroftheseagoat 18
FrankTheHedgehog 16
GarlicJr 15
ArtDanVal 14
JerkClock 14
Metrackle 12
dave 10
Blitz-Mage 10
Roth-Productions 10

New Supreme Commanders:
Congratulations to ThePunisher52, another pretty damn quick EGSC

Star-pacers:
ramagi - 1006

Joiners/leavers
Joining:
GarlicJr: Up from #308 to #293 - Weekly gain: 550 - Daily pace: 78.5
FrankTheHedgehog: Up from #312 to #296 - Weekly gain: 410 - Daily pace: 58.5
JerkClock: Up from #314 to #300 - Weekly gain: 347 - Daily pace: 49.5
Leaving:
Scaper-X: Down from #297 to #301
RandyBP: Down from #298 to #302
FireHound: Down from #299 to #303

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 1000+ weekly BP is underlined.

001) 98578 0878 125.4 Denvish
002) 92518 1006 143.7 ramagi
003) 82298 0000 000.0 MPA
004) 76485 0407 058.1 RandomNigga
005) 74945 0016 002.3 bila
006) 73921 0719 102.7 Wylo
007) 73076 0345 049.3 ReconRebel
008) 60946 0632 090.3 schneelocke
009) 60171 0003 000.4 leeboy105
010) 60135 0647 092.4 Punisher 1
011) 60000 0000 000.0 gfoxcook -1
012) 59278 0361 051.6 BonusStage
013) 58741 0287 041.0 Qwoxyl
014) 51370 0989 141.3 AfroUnderscoreStud 1
015) 51050 0669 095.6 DonDoli -1
016) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
017) 49090 0367 052.4 Rabindarath
018) 48895 0650 092.9 DrJam 1
019) 48880 0411 058.7 LittleMissVixen -1
020) 46481 0000 000.0 RoweNuts
021) 46268 0000 000.0 yaya12
022) 44815 0155 022.1 Sakurazukamori
023) 44025 0000 000.0 ScottTowels
024) 43790 0495 070.7 M-A-R-C-U-S
025) 43052 0512 073.1 Toocool100
026) 41482 0404 057.7 XwaynecoltX 1
027) 41159 0022 003.1 Gooch -1
028) 41073 0690 098.6 BlueHippo 1
029) 40768 0000 000.0 kolohe -1
030) 40337 0104 014.9 alexsmolik
031) 40215 0444 063.4 ADT
032) 39657 0421 060.1 Helloween
033) 38597 0628 089.7 Iscaryrules 1
034) 38496 0402 057.4 ouandyoi -1
035) 38407 0705 100.7 Tannerite
036) 37531 0338 048.3 Andersson 1
037) 37321 0001 000.1 YoinK -1
038) 36916 0000 000.0 D0GMA
039) 36378 0757 108.1 Phantom 1
040) 35698 0000 000.0 Syme -1
041) 35508 0572 081.7 Ehwaz003 2
042) 35313 0000 000.0 thisisasignin -1
043) 35225 0023 003.3 Mazza -1
044) 35090 0537 076.7 Newgrundling 1
045) 35013 0483 069.0 RenegadeGirl 1
046) 34910 0745 106.4 harryjarry 2
047) 34850 0000 000.0 Kronno -3
048) 34483 0000 000.0 Joe -1
049) 34352 0576 082.3 Rule 1
050) 33922 0029 004.1 Foxphere -1

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:18:53

051) 33800 0046 006.6 IM-KOOL-R-U
052) 33688 0488 069.7 RemRulzz
053) 32945 0087 012.4 KWAS71KCK
054) 32797 0006 000.9 Nijsse
055) 32569 0021 003.0 R3dF0x
056) 32380 0032 004.6 nimmer
057) 32285 0000 000.0 DuMa-RyoHahn
058) 31867 0000 000.0 the-puppet
059) 31248 0003 000.4 Xiivi
060) 31038 0000 000.0 goodguyO
061) 30869 0283 040.4 EagleRock 1
062) 30819 0691 098.7 Major-punk 4
063) 30605 0002 000.3 lightning -2
064) 30224 0000 000.0 wismty -1
065) 30206 0000 000.0 j00bie -1
066) 30152 0018 002.6 SlashFirestorm -1
067) 30068 0000 000.0 moongod
068) 30062 0000 000.0 chaotic1
069) 30057 0000 000.0 iamnone
070) 30013 0000 000.0 altr
071) 30002 0000 000.0 Thobbe
072) 30000 0000 000.0 biteme2514
073) 30000 0728 104.0 ThePunisher52
074) 29140 0563 080.4 azteca89
075) 28559 0492 070.3 Voidist 1
076) 28361 0460 065.7 LAtiNoraLf 2
077) 28235 0846 120.9 pepeatumi 5
078) 28123 0010 001.4 TITROTU -3
079) 28046 0452 064.6 Suicidal-kid 1
080) 27923 0015 002.1 CaptainBob -3
081) 27883 0000 000.0 AnzRage -2
082) 27667 0311 044.4 Parasoul 1
083) 27407 0000 000.0 ac-dc007 -2
084) 27309 0104 014.9 Stormwarden
085) 26858 0001 000.1 FIGMENTUM
086) 26645 0000 000.0 XkwiziTOnE
087) 26626 0000 000.0 artificial
088) 26584 0045 006.4 carmelhadinosaur
089) 26452 0123 017.6 NeMeSiSM66
090) 26013 0000 000.0 BeFell
091) 25941 0030 004.3 Tommy
092) 25856 0004 000.6 ZIGZAG4EVER
093) 25787 0151 021.6 ThreeStar
094) 25590 0556 079.4 Minion777 2
095) 25466 0000 000.0 stafffighter -1
096) 25332 0604 086.3 Basspro55 1
097) 25278 0000 000.0 staphita -2
098) 24677 0163 023.3 mentalis 1
099) 24537 0000 000.0 PimpMasterKDOG -1
100) 24267 0682 097.4 ornery-scotsman 3
101) 24228 0834 119.1 Seamonky 4
102) 24194 0182 026.0 bmxgamer -1
103) 24185 0000 000.0 QuikFox -3
104) 23941 0417 059.6 shunshuu
105) 23713 0902 128.9 courtday 6
106) 23644 0004 000.6 TimScheff -4
107) 23181 0347 049.6 RupeeClock 3
108) 23143 0071 010.1 Seraphius -2
109) 23082 0216 030.9 IvanTuroc
110) 23058 0028 004.0 alhill -3
111) 23022 0049 007.0 Mr-Snrub -3
112) 22746 0556 079.4 TremcladClock 3
113) 22686 0007 001.0 Punk-Noodles -1
114) 22620 0269 038.4 Myst
115) 22356 0000 000.0 sunhawk818 -2
116) 21970 0067 009.6 Washu-chan 3
117) 21950 0000 000.0 The_Nameless_0ne (Vagrant) -1
118) 21930 0000 000.0 swive -1
119) 21906 0000 000.0 Dakka942 -1
120) 21858 0370 052.9 sharpie097 1

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:19:13

121) 21847 0072 010.3 HaroFreak -1
122) 21281 0256 036.6 Now-n-Again
123) 21277 0527 075.3 TheDepthsofHell
124) 20806 0568 081.1 Inuyasha 7
125) 20754 0023 003.3 helldoll81 -1
126) 20730 0022 003.1 phileeguy -1
127) 20696 0025 003.6 DrMSM -1
128) 20696 0361 051.6 Dream-of-Duke 2
129) 20384 0014 002.0 Rabid-Echidna -1
130) 20377 0000 000.0 LockClock -3
131) 20345 0000 000.0 gamejunkie -2
132) 20224 0041 005.9 Mynt
133) 20020 0344 049.1 Claudia-C18 1
134) 19820 0000 000.0 Orcmors -1
135) 19226 0024 003.4 pieoncar
136) 19077 0042 006.0 worldfamous 2
137) 19072 0003 000.4 RageVI -1
138) 19049 0002 000.3 Kirk-Cocaine -1
139) 18695 0122 017.4 Ventar
140) 18403 0090 012.9 Frostbreath
141) 18160 0000 000.0 BaronVonBadGuy
142) 17995 0000 000.0 pingpong08
143) 17965 0000 000.0 addictedtong
144) 17774 0000 000.0 Cyberdevil
145) 17643 0022 003.1 HandsomePete
146) 17626 0374 053.4 Placebo 5
147) 17585 0000 000.0 Fermion -1
148) 17544 0000 000.0 jujmcint -1
149) 17415 0063 009.0 Bleh 1
150) 17412 0034 004.9 Wingman26 -1
151) 17407 0001 000.1 Hermannator -3
152) 17249 0000 000.0 Jen-the-Great
153) 17243 0251 035.9 Coop83 2
154) 17170 0018 002.6 Kenneth-Knows-All -1
155) 17102 0116 016.6 BR 1
156) 17000 0000 000.0 Newt -2
157) 16831 0017 002.4 bluntedboy
158) 16647 0017 002.4 NegativeONE
159) 16410 0000 000.0 SpinTolk
160) 16348 0473 067.6 ThunderboltLegion 5
161) 16323 0000 000.0 PureLionHeart -1
162) 16160 0222 031.7 The-Blaminator 1
163) 16155 0059 008.4 Cesar-Barba -1
164) 16115 0000 000.0 ShittyKitty -3
165) 16048 0438 062.6 Glamdrung 5
166) 15916 0175 025.0 Back-Door-Baron 3
167) 15879 0000 000.0 dl-Monk -3
168) 15870 0000 000.0 patheticcockroach -2
169) 15792 0000 000.0 Chris-Aldin -2
170) 15782 0000 000.0 jonthomson -2
171) 15549 0011 001.6 PlasmaRadio
172) 15521 0000 000.0 ORKarate
173) 15515 0042 006.0 JustinBianchi 1
174) 15489 0015 002.1 Viper-Studios -1
175) 15469 0000 000.0 Mightydein
176) 15450 0046 006.6 DarkArchon
177) 15427 0331 047.3 LevelOneAccount 2
178) 15210 0764 109.1 Shadow-Angel 2
179) 15186 0000 000.0 Shpouiten -2
180) 15175 0002 000.3 AlphabetBackward -2

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:21:15

181) 14892 0846 120.9 Omgee 8
182) 14526 0485 069.3 Hemlok 8
183) 14396 0032 004.6 D34M0N -2
184) 14322 0000 000.0 cr3epycris3s -2
185) 14278 0028 004.0 TerieBahama -2
186) 14257 0154 022.0 OneUp 1
187) 14228 0001 000.1 ggk -3
188) 14211 0000 000.0 DRD1982 -3
189) 14200 0034 004.9 Freelance-Magician -3
190) 14180 0160 022.9 MetalDart 1
191) 14173 0647 092.4 Metrackle 12
192) 14135 0197 028.1 Dudeo 3
193) 14110 0008 001.1 Lidov -5
194) 14046 0474 067.7 Kooldawg 8
195) 14040 0768 109.7 ArtDanVal 14
196) 14028 0077 011.0 Guerilla-Unit -2
197) 14010 0601 085.9 dave 10
198) 14007 0290 041.4 neeko 2
199) 14000 0000 000.0 Kosyghin -7
200) 13994 0006 000.9 pukepuddle -7
201) 13959 0025 003.6 absent -5
202) 13927 0084 012.0 Dent0n -4
203) 13873 0086 012.3 nevermind-nirvana91 -4
204) 13859 0000 000.0 Hypopig -7
205) 13656 0000 000.0 bryanbjt223 -4
206) 13499 0000 000.0 BIGMANBRAINY -2
207) 13484 0000 000.0 boloneyman -2
208) 13421 0000 000.0 Sonic-Youth -2
209) 13307 0000 000.0 EnglishPhantom -1
210) 13268 0011 001.6 rvyn
211) 13255 0000 000.0 gd07
212) 13237 0000 000.0 Fleischmond
213) 13231 0266 038.0 Donthurtme 4
214) 13145 0000 000.0 poxpower -1
215) 13120 0000 000.0 NewgroundsSPG -1
216) 13115 0174 024.9 milinko959 2
217) 13057 0000 000.0 Explodapop -2
218) 13037 0025 003.6 Error -2
219) 12883 0002 000.3 MielipuoliMieli
220) 12835 0032 004.6 Patcoola
221) 12813 0021 003.0 Starberry 1
222) 12801 0000 000.0 kospas -1
223) 12768 0000 000.0 hoass169
224) 12700 0000 000.0 Senti
225) 12674 0014 002.0 Rarebreed
226) 12639 0496 070.9 Blitz-Mage 10
227) 12592 0013 001.9 DFox -1
228) 12518 0087 012.4 ArmyAnt 1
229) 12485 0416 059.4 MadCow 9
230) 12474 0000 000.0 vuorimies -3
231) 12474 0000 000.0 Zicdeh -3
232) 12361 0000 000.0 Exedor -2
233) 12314 0179 025.6 Casualty 4
234) 12291 0121 017.3 Fat-Badger 1
235) 12262 0000 000.0 Metal-Chuy -4
236) 12252 0023 003.3 DarkMatterClock -4
237) 12206 0000 000.0 Dancinninja -4
238) 12193 0000 000.0 BareNakedSneepioo -4
239) 12048 0000 000.0 Impetus
240) 12031 0000 000.0 XXCELLENTT

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:22:30

241) 12014 0012 001.7 Maximus-DM
242) 11989 0000 000.0 UND
243) 11968 0203 029.0 wesdood 5
244) 11906 0000 000.0 Violet-AIM -1
245) 11833 0017 002.4 SquareHard 1
246) 11827 0000 000.0 higemania -2
247) 11827 0000 000.0 agatio -2
248) 11823 0089 012.7 Quadraton 1
249) 11793 0005 000.7 ardeahem -2
250) 11715 0000 000.0 Blue-Angel
251) 11700 0008 001.1 Joe-m
252) 11687 0222 031.7 Auz 5
253) 11676 0000 000.0 SpuncMonkey -1
254) 11625 0000 000.0 Thetreesarescreaming -1
255) 11596 0000 000.0 Warhammer -1
256) 11585 0001 000.1 Justin -1
257) 11558 0000 000.0 Continuum -1
258) 11463 0004 000.6 HAQnSPITT
259) 11417 0000 000.0 zehdazkouvez
260) 11412 0243 034.7 Nightforce666 3
261) 11346 0112 016.0 MessiaH
262) 11316 0000 000.0 Shadow-XII -2
263) 11182 0004 000.6 The-Raven47 -1
264) 11084 0001 000.1 SharkStein
265) 11080 0433 061.9 Roth-Productions 10
266) 11077 0000 000.0 AGH -1
267) 10949 0000 000.0 Goatchrist -1
268) 10921 0000 000.0 jasoNicman -1
269) 10876 0025 003.6 amplefied
270) 10862 0000 000.0 BrownCow -2
271) 10820 0008 001.1 Silvern -1
272) 10808 0000 000.0 CommunistLock -1
273) 10801 0000 000.0 Mr-Chuckles -1
274) 10800 0000 000.0 Cyrus-the-Omnipotent -1
275) 10725 0792 113.1 pwroftheseagoat 18
276) 10720 0181 025.9 AstralProjection 4
277) 10704 0002 000.3 Truth -3
278) 10643 0000 000.0 The-Redangleprince -2
279) 10625 0000 000.0 BWS -2
280) 10541 0000 000.0 OSIRIS-CAPSULE -2
281) 10538 0072 010.3 MegalomaniacVirus 2
282) 10527 0046 006.6 Pieriku -1
283) 10526 0005 000.7 Spoony-Bard -3
284) 10477 0003 000.4 LazyDrunk -2
285) 10457 0000 000.0 skizzak -1
286) 10443 0024 003.4 innphernoe -1
287) 10440 0189 027.0 Cajunspirit 2
288) 10413 0000 000.0 Dawsdani -2
289) 10374 0016 002.3 BareNakedMike -2
290) 10338 0000 000.0 Hice -2
291) 10231 0000 000.0 7iron -1
292) 10215 0001 000.1 HeRetiK -1
293) 10162 0550 078.6 GarlicJr 15
294) 10089 0001 000.1 AUb -2
295) 10036 0001 000.1 FatherVenom -2
296) 09956 0410 058.6 FrankTheHedgehog 16
297) 09910 0000 000.0 The-Obsession -2
298) 09900 0000 000.0 TheloniousMONK -2
299) 09818 0026 003.7 Hotring887 1
300) 09818 0347 049.6 JerkClock 14

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 07:29:11

At 10/7/06 07:18 AM, Denvish wrote: UPDATE 7th Oct 2006

Nice update Denvish.

031) 40215 0444 063.4 ADT

Haha, you're going slower and slower and slower...

032) 39657 0421 060.1 Helloween

60 is good, especially this week has been quite rough with the new kitchen being done. :) On the next update, I shall have 40k B/P and that will be my blamming break. :P

033) 38597 0628 089.7 Iscaryrules 1

Oh, you want 40k badly as well.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 09:33:43

At 10/7/06 07:19 AM, Denvish wrote: 149) 17415 0063 009.0 Bleh 1
150) 17412 0034 004.9 Wingman26 -1
151) 17407 0001 000.1 Hermannator -3
152) 17249 0000 000.0 Jen-the-Great
153) 17243 0251 035.9 Coop83 2
154) 17170 0018 002.6 Kenneth-Knows-All -1
156) 17000 0000 000.0 Newt -2

Thanks Denvish, another great update :)

Thanks to Kenneth-Knows-All and Newt for letting me past this week.

And the watch out calls go to Jen-the-Great, Hermannator, Wingman26 and Bleh. I can smell a rank up, so the pace will increase.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 09:41:23

75+ per day BPers

ramagi 143.7

Oh my now how did that happen :)

AfroUnderscoreStud 141.2
courtday 128.8
Denvish 125.4
pepeatumi 120.8
Omgee 120.8
Seamonky 119.1
pwroftheseagoat 113.1
ArtDanVal 109.7
Shadow-Angel 109.1
Phantom 108.1
harryjarry 106.4
ThePunisher52 104
Wylo 102.7
Tannerite 100.7
Major-punk 98.7
BlueHippo 98.5
ornery-scotsman 97.4
DonDoli 95.5
DrJam 92.8
Punisher 92.4
Metrackle 92.4
schneelocke 90.2
Iscaryrules 89.7
Basspro55 86.2
dave 85.8
Rule 82.2
Ehwaz003 81.7
Inuyasha 81.1
azteca89 80.4
Minion777 79.4
TremcladClock 79.4
GarlicJr 78.5
Newgrundling 76.7
TheDepthsofHell 75.2
Congratz to them all

New Supreme Commanders:

Another one...dang need to expand at this rate

Star-pacers:
ramagi - 1006

Alone again, all alone again.

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 1000+ weekly BP is underlined.

001) 98578 0878 125.4 Denvish
002) 92518 1006 143.7 ramagi

Getting closer to that big number.
I think I may opt for more sleep instead of this last schedule I kept.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 10:44:21

At 9/30/06 06:28 PM, Major-punk wrote: Man if your gonna get into an argument with Phantom can you at least leave the barracks out of it please.

How am I supposed to talk about Phantom influencing votes in the EGB without mentioning the club?

Your being paranoid of mass-voting for no reason. It doesn't happen there.

*sighs*

I posted a post which proves it does. You yourself even admitted it was influencing votes. If you read the posts in that thread like you claim you do, you'd know that there's a lot of posts in that thread where people are told to give certain submissions certain scores.

Just accept it, there's no point in denying it.

At 10/1/06 05:44 AM, Phantom wrote: So basically, you are openly supporting voting just for the sake of points for your own personal greed. By this, you claim that if we know a crappy movie will pass, we might as well give up and let it pass? Even encourage it? To me that proves one simple thing, whatever integrity and dignity you may have once had, is now flushed down the toilet with all other human values.

Can you show me where I even wrote anything about supporting it? We both know I didn't, so why are you trying to claim I did?

If you want to try to convince people I wrote something I didn't, you'd be better off editing what I wrote in the quote, or just not quoting my post.

Leaving me unable to have an intelligent debate with some one with such low and shallow principals.

Time for the petty insults I see.

I say "that" because you make huge assumptions with no proof to them what so ever.

Yet I posted a post of yours, which is proof. Why are you continuing to lie, especially when it's so blatant what you're doing?

As Major-Punk said, you are being extremely paranoid because as long as a human being with actual principals is taking charge in the EGB, it will not happen.

Yet it does. As can be seen in the post of yours I posted.

So now you claim, because then I encouraged people to find values and not give up to people who have flash movies who pass with no fair reason, and because I wanted them to blam movies that were bad instead of throwing in the towel and give in to those people, I support mass voting.

Whether a Flash is bad or not, is a matter of opinion. You really should learn that not each person has the exact same opinion about everything.

And yes, telling those people that they must not vote to protect ATWI80D or Sunshine Crew Flashes, just because in your eyes they're "bad flashes", is supporting mass-voting.

If that's your claim, manners aside, you are a blind ignorant and shallow form of life.

Oh-ho anther petty insult.

I don't support mass voting in person at all, and even if I did, I promise you, in the club I would never say those words because a club has to remain objective.

Bit late for that.

And even in that post you yourself showed earlier on, any one, like at that time, ElMaster that talks about mass voting or voting unfairly on a flash, is immediately responded to and not at all encouraged,

His post wasn't even close to mass-voting. At no point did he tell others how they should vote.

As for voting unfairly. Who are you to say that ElMaster doesn't genuinely enjoy those flashes? And who are you to say what scores Flashes deserve? If it was up to you, an admin would make it your role to give every Flash a set score.

I fail to see your point in this whole argument... You continue saying because I won't vote protect on horrible flashes, I'm the bad guy...

Again why are you trying to claim I've said something, when I haven't?

I said that influencing votes is wrong, not that you voting 0 on Flashes you don't like is wrong. But you know that already...

No, not me, logic and human principals of conduct do.

Yes, everyone who doesn't share your opinion is an awful human being.

But again, you miss the point entirely, I encourage people to blam bad flashes, and save good ones, regardless of what may or may not happen to them

I've already said this, but you don't seem to be able to understand, so unfortunately I must repeat myself.

Who are you to say what Flashes are bad, and which are good? Different people have different opinions.

Telling users they must vote 0 on certain submissions because you don't like them, is influencing votes.

and according to that I'm worming my way out, utter bullshit.

All one has to do is read your replies to my posts to see that, that is what you do.

You one sided stubborn thing.

Another petty insult I see. It's a shame that your post was full of them.

I encourage people how to vote, but not in any certain way, just they way they know is the RIGHT way.

Yet your post clearly suggested that users must 0 ATWI80D and Sunshine Crew flashes, based on YOUR opinion, not theirs.

Different people have different opinions yadda yadda.

You made no specific points in this entire random incoherent argument. Until you make a real point instead of these incompetent answers, we are just going in circles.

Aha another petty insult.

I am sticking to the subject at hand, and saying it as it as, where as all you've done is tried saying other things have been said.

What eyes, whatever eyes you had are now blocked because from utter stubbornness your brain bled till you became blind and oblivious to any rational thought.

Yet another petty insult. Why don't you try being more mature?

Since when were you an outside user?
The second you bring actual proof to it.

I never tried to claim you were. You said that only outside users make posts like the one of yours which I posted...

No one said I was wrong, because I supported what's right, and they must have agreed, I don't kick people out for speaking their mind. They could have said whatever they like.

No-one said you were wrong because you're a "senior user" of the club.

Influence can be good or bad. If I told some one to blam all of your movies, that would be bad. But If I were to tell him to vote fairly on them regardless of whether they will pass or not, I'd say that's good influence.

You made it quite clear in the post I showed, that users must 0 those submissions.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 10:45:51

At 10/1/06 11:22 AM, EagleRock wrote: In the Barracks, we vote what we think the flash deserves, not what we think the general populace will vote. I personally find it hard to protect a flash that I think is sub-par, even if I KNOW it will be protected. Sure, you can vote however you want, but the goal of the Barracks is to vote what's right, not what will get a point.

Since the goal of the barracks is to vote what's right, there should be no need to tell others how to vote, since what is right and wrong is different for each and every person. Of course then there is law, but there is no rule against voting to protecting those submissions.

Did you ever think that maybe Phantom cares not about mass points, but doing right?

I was just stating a fact at that point. He claimed everyone who got star pace did not care about education or work. Had he voted to protect those Flashes he'd have gotten a star too. That is why we got stars and he didn't. Nothing to do with education or work.

We never mass-vote, never have inducted mass-voting, and never WILL induce mass-voting.

It's far too late to say something like that.

Any time I saw someone say "Vote 0" on a flash in the EGB, they got their ass reamed for it.

Yes, because they didn't word it in a way that they could worm their way out of.

I posted a post in this thread where Phantom told users they mustn't vote to protect certain submissions. No-one had a word to say against it.

I found only two things that might even be considered mass-voting to you, and both were notifications of stolen flash.

Why are you talking about things that weren't even mentioned?

I posted the post in question, which you know I did. You even replied to it in this very post.

Trust me. You'll be hard-pressed to find a post in the EGB that states "Vote 0 on <flash>" simply because we do not do it. And if someone does, they get yelled at mighty quick.

No need to repeat yourself, I already replied to the same statement.

That is mentality that allows those flashes to pass. If you, and me, and Phantom, and all the members of the EGB, and more in the future start to vote by what the flash deserves, you'll start to tip the turns AGAINST the mass-voters. Get it? THAT is what the Barracks is about.

It should be up to each individual person how they vote. There's no need for people like Phantom to tell users they must vote a certain way.

Nope. I said vote FAIRLY.

Since when were you Phantom?

In other words, don't protect just to get the point. If you feel the flash deserves a 2, vote 2. Don't vote 5 even if you think it deserved a 2, because it will tip the scales. Also, not everyone thinks the sunshine flashes (for example) should be blammed, so they should vote how they feel. That way the flash gets protected on its own merit, not just because it was mass-voted on.

That isn't what Phantom said though. He made it quite clear that people should 0 those submissions, and you know it.

90% of the posts in regards to stolen flash and really disgusting flash are done by the non-officer members. Also, you'll note there is NO suggested way to vote on them whatsoever. All the posts are is an increase of knowledge to your making your vote. If you know the flash is stolen and you have proof can look at, it will help you make an educated decision to flag or to not flag (depending on whether you believe the evidence).

Why are you trying to shift the argument elsewhere? I have not once mentioned anything about stolen Flashes, nor have I said that you tell people they must vote a certain way on those stolen Flashes. What I DID say, was that certain users in the club, tell people to give certain other submissions a certain score.

No, the voters. All we ask is that they vote fairly and not just vote for a point.

There's posts which tell people to give certain submissions certain scores, and you know it. I even included one in my post last week, so there's no point in lying.

You really are reading too much into our posts, apparently. The posts are just what they are: PROOF of a flash being stolen, or a WARNING that a flash might be very disgusting. THAT IS IT. Nothing else. There's no recommended action tied to these flash, no recommended vote, no recommendation to flag or to not flag. If you are adding these onto the posts, that's your own doing, not ours.

If you wish to argue about something, then why don't you argue with stuff that was actually said, instead of trying to make it look like I said something I didn't?

As I have said numerous times, and you've tried covering up numerous times. I posted a post by Phantom, telling that users must give submissions certain scores. Now that post is simply that, nothing else.

I don't really feel like arguing about the Barracks, especially in this thread, where it's not appropriate.

Then why did you?

However, I won't let people take what we do and slant it to make us look bad.

I'm not slanting anything, which you full well know. Everything I've said is what it is. Where as you and Phantom are trying to pretend I've said things which I have not, and are also trying to say that posts which are clearly saying one thing, are saying something else.

Now I realise you guys think that everyone on the BBS are complete idiots. But I assure you they're not. People CAN see exactly what it is that you're trying to do.

The only guideline I've ever given people in regards to voting is to vote fairly and to vote what you think the flash deserves.

Well I'm not going to say that you, yourself tell users to give certain submissions certain scores, since I personally haven't seen any posts where you've done so.

Phantom, in my absence, does the same thing. We don't think ourselves as holy-rollers for doing it, either. We're just trying to give flash a fair change on Newgrounds.

Why are you lying about that?

I posted a post, and a link to it, where he told users to give certain submissions certains scores. I assure you that isn't the only time he's made a post like that either. There's no point saying something doesn't happen, when there's proof that it does.

In no way at all is telling users they must vote a certain way, giving Flashes a fair chance.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 10:50:13

At 10/1/06 11:22 AM, EagleRock wrote: I personally don't think it's fair if a really shitty flash done by some group gets passed when a much better flash done by a new artist gets blammed.

Like I've said before. Different people have different opinions. What is crap in one person's eyes, is great in another's.

It's unfair and it either causes spite from angry members or gets others discourages. It's the same thing with poor reviewing. It doesn't give aspiring artists a chance to improve. In case we forgot, that's pretty much what Newgrounds is about! All we're trying to do in the EGB is to give those people the chance they deserve.

I like how you used the term "shitty flash." You repeatedly mention that the EGB members should vote what they feel, yet using terms like "shitty flash" obviously give the connotation that you want others to vote to blam the flash in question.

Even If these "shitty flashes" were to be blammed, it wouldn't help the aspiring flash authors that you mention. Their flash movie would have still been blammed regardless. If someone were to watch another flash movie that they found "shitty" and become jealous that it passed but theirs didn't, that's their problem.

Newgrounds has always had flash movies that are varied in quality, and because of that, opinion on them will also be wildly different.

If you're trying to give someone the chance they deserve, then vote fairly and possibly even write a review giving pointers if you feel strongly against the abusive ones you mention.

Giving someone the chance they deserve by attempting to get others to vote low on a flash is not the way to go about it. You should be doing positive things by helping the aspiring flash authors, and not wasting your time with flash movies you find "shitty." If you don't, you're just another blam club.

75+ per day BPers
ramagi 143.7

Congrats to her on fastest pace.

AfroUnderscoreStud 141.2

Well 2nd is surprising. This was another week where I expected I'd be about 5th. There hasn't been a single day this last week where my ISP hasn't had problems. They even had 4 hours of downtime one night to fix the problem. It's a damn shame that they still couldn't fix it. Looks like it cost me another star too.

courtday 128.8
Denvish 125.4
pepeatumi 120.8
Omgee 120.8
Seamonky 119.1
pwroftheseagoat 113.1
ArtDanVal 109.7
Shadow-Angel 109.1
Phantom 108.1
harryjarry 106.4
ThePunisher52 104
Wylo 102.7
Tannerite 100.7
Major-punk 98.7
BlueHippo 98.5
ornery-scotsman 97.4
DonDoli 95.5
DrJam 92.8
Punisher 92.4
Metrackle 92.4
schneelocke 90.2
Iscaryrules 89.7
Basspro55 86.2
dave 85.8
Rule 82.2
Ehwaz003 81.7
Inuyasha 81.1
azteca89 80.4
Minion777 79.4
TremcladClock 79.4
GarlicJr 78.5
Newgrundling 76.7
TheDepthsofHell 75.2

Congrats to everyone else who made that list.

10+ rank climbers

pwroftheseagoat 18
FrankTheHedgehog 16
GarlicJr 15
ArtDanVal 14
JerkClock 14
Metrackle 12
dave 10
Blitz-Mage 10
Roth-Productions 10

Congrats to everyone who made that list.

New Supreme Commanders:

Congrats to him.

Star-pacers:
ramagi - 1006

Congrats to her on another star.

Joiners/leavers
Joining:

Congrats to them on making it on to the list.

011) 60000 0000 000.0 gfoxcook -1
012) 59278 0361 051.6 BonusStage
013) 58741 0287 041.0 Qwoxyl
014) 51370 0989 141.3 AfroUnderscoreStud 1
015) 51050 0669 095.6 DonDoli -1

Well I passed DonDoli. Now it's just the long wait till I pass gfox.

Nice update Denvish, thanks for taking your time to do it =)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 11:22:18

Thanks for the update.

75+ per day BPers
ramagi 143.7
AfroUnderscoreStud 141.2
courtday 128.8
Denvish 125.4
pepeatumi 120.8
Omgee 120.8
Seamonky 119.1
pwroftheseagoat 113.1
ArtDanVal 109.7
Shadow-Angel 109.1

Congrats to all who made this list. Atleast I broke the 100 mark, still not as good as I thought I would do.

10+ rank climbers

Congrats to those who made this list. Sucks that my 5 week streak is broken.

New Supreme Commanders:

Well done. Probably well deserved.

Star-pacers:
ramagi - 1006

Wow, that's borderline ridiculous. Congratulations though.

Joiners/leavers
Joining:

Welcome.

Leaving:

Toodles.

177) 15427 0331 047.3 LevelOneAccount 2
178) 15210 0764 109.1 Shadow-Angel 2
181) 14892 0846 120.9 Omgee 8
182) 14526 0485 069.3 Hemlok 8
190) 14180 0160 022.9 MetalDart 1

:191) 14173 0647 092.4 Metrackle 12

Next week, I should be able to pass LevelOneAccount. I'm nervous about Omgee, he's coming in fast and I don't know if I can keep up that kind of pace. I haven't been passed since making this list and I hope it stays that way.

Hemlok's still looking strong and Metrackle also has a pretty good pace. Hopefully I'll do better next week.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 11:28:10

At 10/7/06 10:50 AM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote:

Woah woah woah, when you have to make two and a half posts to argue your side of a debate, then it's time to take a step back. I realise that most of it is civil, but still....

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 11:30:54

At 10/7/06 11:28 AM, Denvish wrote: then it's time to take a step back.

That means all three of you

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 11:41:21

At 10/7/06 07:22 AM, Denvish wrote: 300) 09818 0347 049.6 JerkClock 14

Damn I'm still 840 points away from the 300th BPer.
If I can have a 60 per day rate for the next 2 weeks I'll be at what he currently has.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 12:11:53

At 10/7/06 07:18 AM, Denvish wrote:
073) 30000 0728 104.0 ThePunisher52
074) 29140 0563 080.4 azteca89
075) 28559 0492 070.3 Voidist 1
076) 28361 0460 065.7 LAtiNoraLf 2
077) 28235 0846 120.9 pepeatumi 5
078) 28123 0010 001.4 TITROTU -3
079) 28046 0452 064.6 Suicidal-kid 1

Damn. I'm right there, just on the line between EGSC and EGG. Damn school.

And thanks for the update.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 12:48:42

Thanks for the update.

038) 36916 0000 000.0 D0GMA
039) 36378 0757 108.1 Phantom 1

Not long now, about a week mrore.

That means all three of you

I guess I got carried away, I won't argue with him over here anymore, but we clearly do not share a common opinion of things.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 13:15:26

At 10/7/06 07:21 AM, Denvish wrote: 230) 12474 0000 000.0 vuorimies -3
231) 12474 0000 000.0 Zicdeh -3
232) 12361 0000 000.0 Exedor -2
233) 12314 0179 025.6 Casualty 4

Pretty good week, with more than 25 points per day! And I have some other inactive people in front of me! Yay!

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 13:53:00

Beautiful Update Denvish!

75+ per day BPers
ramagi 143.7
AfroUnderscoreStud 141.2
courtday 128.8
Denvish 125.4
pepeatumi 120.8
Omgee 120.8
Seamonky 119.1
pwroftheseagoat 113.1
ArtDanVal 109.7
Shadow-Angel 109.1
Phantom 108.1
harryjarry 106.4
ThePunisher52 104
Wylo 102.7
Tannerite 100.7
Major-punk 98.7
BlueHippo 98.5
ornery-scotsman 97.4
DonDoli 95.5
DrJam 92.8
Punisher 92.4
Metrackle 92.4
schneelocke 90.2
Iscaryrules 89.7
Basspro55 86.2
dave 85.8
Rule 82.2
Ehwaz003 81.7
Inuyasha 81.1
azteca89 80.4
Minion777 79.4
TremcladClock 79.4
GarlicJr 78.5
Newgrundling 76.7
TheDepthsofHell 75.2

Hehehe, I'm #7, yay! Well, congrats to the people who made it on that list. :)

10+ rank climbers
pwroftheseagoat 18
FrankTheHedgehog 16
GarlicJr 15
ArtDanVal 14
JerkClock 14
Metrackle 12
dave 10
Blitz-Mage 10
Roth-Productions 10

I'll never be on that list ever again. Congrats on the people who made that list though. :)

New Supreme Commanders:

He is quite quick. Big Congrats to him on EGSC. Hope to be there soon with you guys. :D

Star-pacers:
ramagi - 1006

The only one? Where's Afro Stud and Denvish? lol! Well, Congrats anyways ramagi. :)

Joiners/leavers
Joining:

I remember some of these names before. Welcome to the top 300 Blams and Saves lists! :D

Leaving:
FireHound: Down from #299 to #303

Bye Bye!

094) 25590 0556 079.4 Minion777 2
Might take me awhile to pass.
095) 25466 0000 000.0 stafffighter -1
Hello? Are you there? Guess not. :(
096) 25332 0604 086.3 Basspro55 1
Might take me a bigger while to pass him.
097) 25278 0000 000.0 staphita -2
Another one? Damn!
098) 24677 0163 023.3 mentalis 1
If I were you, I'd pick up the pace.
099) 24537 0000 000.0 PimpMasterKDOG -1
Never mind.
100) 24267 0682 097.4 ornery-scotsman 3
Might take me a bigger while to pass.
101) 24228 0834 119.1 Seamonky 4
I'm lazy. :(
105) 23713 0902 128.9 courtday 6
You make me look bad! >:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2006-10-07 14:14:56

Thanks for the update, dude. You're awesome.

At 10/7/06 07:19 AM, Denvish wrote: 140) 18403 0090 012.9 Frostbreath

A three days worth of b/ping. Let's if i can spark it up to 50/day this week.