00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews

2,243,606 Views | 44,845 Replies

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 05:32:19

Yeah, I expected you'd be a review moderator, I also expect ramagi to be one, but she hasn't been on today.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 06:13:02

At 7/4/03 05:32 AM, TheJoe324 wrote: Yeah, I expected you'd be a review moderator, I also expect ramagi to be one, but she hasn't been on today.

My expectations to review mods were (and still are):
Newgrundling, ramagi, Rage(forgot the number), TheJoe324, _lightning_ and ... that's pretty much all ! I think.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:18:16

Well I think I need to email Newgrundling cause I have the same access he does. I have an idea who some of the other people may be, but I am going to let Wade contact people.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:28:35

Oh since Newgrundling not always on, but nither am I. Feel free to email me at ramagi2@yahoo.com
I don't have a fancy NG email address yet.
Provide link to page or the reviewers reviews when possible. I found a couple pople to ban this morning already :)

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:30:10

Hello ramagi - nice sig pic you have there......

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:32:13

At 7/4/03 08:28 AM, ramagi wrote: I don't have a fancy NG email address yet.

Don't worry, your time will come =)

Provide link to page or the reviewers reviews when possible. I found a couple pople to ban this morning already :)

You should check the huge update Newgrundling made the last page, so many links... Or just check throught the whole thread, you'll find lots of stuff in there... Lots of people to "ban", as you say =)

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:32:20

Ahhh... I knew it..

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:38:58

At 7/4/03 06:13 AM, alexsmolik wrote: My expectations to review mods were (and still are):
Newgrundling, ramagi, Rage(forgot the number), TheJoe324, _lightning_ and ... that's pretty much all ! I think.

lol me? i don't think there going too make me a review mod any time soon i think they'll just ask every one that's Deity

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 08:48:14

At 7/4/03 08:38 AM, _lightning_ wrote: lol me? i don't think there going too make me a review mod any time soon i think they'll just ask every one that's Deity

Theres one Deity... and he's already one...

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 11:00:56

At 7/4/03 08:48 AM, TheJoe324 wrote: Theres one Deity... and he's already one...

well deinty and gold then =P

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:02:44

At 7/4/03 10:02 AM, Newgrundling wrote: Yeah you already did my whole list :D

Congratulations on becoming a review mod.

Yea I did my own lsit too I banned a lot of people around 60.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:05:23

Well... It may be a bit out of subject but...
Thanks to all of you, I'm GOLD whistle now ! :-)
kthx bye.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:13:57

At 7/4/03 01:05 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Well... It may be a bit out of subject but...
Thanks to all of you, I'm GOLD whistle now ! :-)
kthx bye.

Accually no your not your silver..
I am gold btw...mahahaha

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:15:10

At 7/4/03 01:13 PM, ramagi wrote: Accually no your not your silver..
I am gold btw...mahahaha

OMG J00 JUST STOLE HIS WHISTLE!! anyway, congratz.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:21:59

At 7/4/03 01:19 PM, Newgrundling wrote: Rage lost his, too ;\

yep thanks too recon rebel =)

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:23:35

At 7/4/03 01:19 PM, Newgrundling wrote: Rage lost his, too ;\

I think his been gone longer.
I think only 2 people can have gold..nottlally sure....I never seen more than two at the same time.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:26:55

hey i have a silver whistle now =D how many silver whistle's do you think there can be?? 100?

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 13:37:13

At 7/4/03 01:15 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: OMG J00 JUST STOLE HIS WHISTLE!! anyway, congratz.

For fux0rz sakes ! Ramagi stole meh whistle ? Damn her ! I worked sooo hard ! I didn't even had time to make a screenshot ! Joo bastardz !
And I who was so happy.
What do you mean there can only be 2 Gold whistles?!
That suxorz !

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 14:33:12

I have some extreme borderlining here, I've switched in and out several times today. I still expect to get it back once an admin goes through more reviews, so Im not worried about temoporarily losing it.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 16:36:12

At 7/4/03 01:37 PM, alexsmolik wrote: For fux0rz sakes ! Ramagi stole meh whistle ? Damn her ! I worked sooo hard ! I didn't even had time to make a screenshot ! Joo bastardz !
And I who was so happy.
What do you mean there can only be 2 Gold whistles?!
That suxorz !

As I siad don't quote me on that...I only seen two at a time. TheJoe324 and Me are the only ones I know of at this time I need to check Wade's Profile cause I know he had Gold too.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 19:44:51

At 7/4/03 04:36 PM, ramagi wrote: As I siad don't quote me on that...I only seen two at a time. TheJoe324 and Me are the only ones I know of at this time I need to check Wade's Profile cause I know he had Gold too.

I've only seen 2 people have it at a time too. Like I knew 2 people who had it, then when I got it, one of them didn't. Then when I lost it, I noticed another person got it. When I got it again, they lost it.

So maybe its just a coincidence, or there can be only 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 20:34:11

Wow... The rankings of whistles are so difficult... I just happen to NOT get it all lol.
That being said, still waiting for Newgrundling to make a little "update". Oh, and one last question, that I really need to be answered :
If you flag a review TWICE, does it counts like TWICE or is it useless to do so ? Or is it advantageous ?.
Thanks a lot to the one who can actually answer that ! :-S

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-04 20:57:58

At 7/4/03 08:37 PM, Newgrundling wrote: Update what? Whistle Points & Level FAQs should explain everything, including the quesiton you just asked:

Does flagging a review as abusive more than once over a few days change anything?

No, it does not change the whistle points you will receive if you were correct, nor the punishment if you were wrong. There's not much point to it.

Do you know if they plan on displaying a numerical value along with the whistle? like how blams/saves and experience are? So you can tell exactly WHERE you are compared to others? or will it just be the whistle level?

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 08:37:35

Thanks a lot for the link/info, Newgrundling.
Now I know and I just got aware that I've lost so many time by flagging twice abusive reviews !

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 13:24:36

Well alot of the link spammers got deleted.
there are a couple with out profiles in the sims or dress games and the front page stuff. They are banned already.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 13:47:41

now that your review mods this thread will die soon i bet becouse you'll won't put any links here any more you'll just ban them =)

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 14:43:20

At 7/5/03 01:47 PM, _lightning_ wrote: now that your review mods this thread will die soon i bet becouse you'll won't put any links here any more you'll just ban them =)

Yeah! That's what I feared...
I knew that if they added review mods, the most active "link posters of this thread" will never post again, and just straight ban, not letting us the opportunity to rack up some whistle points !
That kinda sucks, 'cause it's turning to a more personnal matter ( only the review mods do the job!), and not a collective thing that all NG users can have a part in it !
That's what I think.
So I think that now the whistle levels are kinda useless.
Who thinks that too ?

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 14:46:28

Hey review mods, could somebody please delete the reviews I have? I want to start reviewing again but I want the others gone. It's a whole satisfaction and awkwardicity issue.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-05 19:53:39

At 7/5/03 02:43 PM, alexsmolik wrote: That kinda sucks, 'cause it's turning to a more personnal matter ( only the review mods do the job!), and not a collective thing that all NG users can have a part in it !
That's what I think.
So I think that now the whistle levels are kinda useless.
Who thinks that too ?

You have a point. I think I'm going to stop flagging reviews as it seems kind of futile now. I made it to silver, let's see how long it takes me to drop to bronze.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2003-07-06 06:08:32

I mailed Wade last week about getting my reviews deleted, and since he didn't reply I figured one of you may be able to. Didn't quite realise how the system worked.

Could one of you notify Wade at all? He seems to be ignoring me.