00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

yampots just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ronin: passwords made easy

852 Views | 1 Reply

Ronin: passwords made easy 2003-06-18 16:01:38

I thought it was a great game, i had fun with it. after beating it i looked for some other things to do with it and started tinkering around with the passwords by looking at other passwords i previously wrote down. Heres how to change pretty much any item:

For those who dont know it, editing the passwords to get different items, changing hp etc. is quite easy. For those of you who cant beat the game or are too lazy to go looking for items, heres how to edit your items.

BNADNADNADLABJEACRAANOADCDENY

BNAEJAEJAENABPEADKABJOBDFFENY

take these for an example, these letters change depending on the items you currently have and your health, collecting a few more useless items (here its sushi, extra armor, and getting to another level) results in these.

CNAEJAENAERACLEADPABPOABFFGNX

CNAFJAFLAERACREADSACLOADHFGNX

the letters that changed can be changed to Z for the best possible item in that slot (depending on what you previously picked up) meaning you can max out pretty much everything. so after editing it i came up with this...

CNAZZAZZAZZAZZEAZZAZZOADHFGNX

255hp, 255mana, maxed attack power etc. now you can go back to a level and collect more items that will increase the stats further. its a bit hard to explain, mess around with it a bit and you'll get it and be changing stats to your liking in no-time.