00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

BBS is too fast

676 Views | 7 Replies

BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:29:16

Its also way too loose and slutty. Gonna have to send it to boarding school!

also the topics are moving down the front page at an alarming rate =/

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:30:11

Oh well, it's only the second day of the re-design. Let people adjust for a bit.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:32:29

At 7/18/07 01:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Yeah... I guess everyone is still shocked by all the new stuff and the moderators are letting a LOT of crap stay unlocked, and a lot of topics repeats themselves...

Whatever, in one week or so everything should be back to normal... I hope.

Maybe not...

Now that many users saw the new redesign, they may stay. The 700+ guys who were there to see it, I bet some of them will stay.

So there is a chance this "fast" exchange of threads will stay. Pretty much like 4chan =/

<3

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:32:45

At 7/18/07 01:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Yeah... I guess everyone is still shocked by all the new stuff and the moderators are letting a LOT of crap stay unlocked, and a lot of topics repeats themselves...

Oh, don't we all want to believe that?

If I have a kid, I'm gonna teach him not to be faggot.

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:34:09

Everyone, for the most part, got a break yesterday to do whatever they pleased in the forum. In the next few days, the mods will be in more control.

If life lets you down, remember you were the fastest sperm to the egg

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:36:36

At 7/18/07 01:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Whatever, in one week or so everything should be back to normal... I hope.

Either that or Wade will be picking a whole load of new mods to deal with the increase of traffic.

I really hope that doesn't happen though.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:43:31

I've noticed this too, I'm not really adjusted to the layout yet and I don't feel like posting any responses for some reason.

BBS Signature

Response to BBS is too fast 2007-07-18 13:49:37

At 7/18/07 01:36 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote:
At 7/18/07 01:30 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Whatever, in one week or so everything should be back to normal... I hope.
Either that or Wade will be picking a whole load of new mods to deal with the increase of traffic.

I really hope that doesn't happen though.

I doubt it. They just picked three new mods. And you'd think that with the eventual slow down that will come, that new ones wont be necessary.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature