00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,297,279 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-03 18:49:42

At 6/3/08 06:00 PM, MoonSlasher wrote:
At 6/3/08 05:32 PM, CoboltNP wrote: Aaaaand another - Amphipom!

I like the colouring, but not to sure about the legs. Suggestions?
I op you don't but i wa messing around with it to find legs that fit and i found that charizard legs fit quite nicely.

man that was some bad typing >.<. "I hope you don't mind but i was messing around with your fusion to find legs that fit, and i found that charizard legs fit quite nicely." Heh, i'm too impatient when i'm typing that I make alot of mistakes. Anyway here is a new fusion i made...

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 02:52:48

At 6/3/08 06:26 PM, CoboltNP wrote:
I made this just now, and I quite like the back sprite :) I have the plain background if anyone wants it, with names and sprites removes (levels + genders are still on it)

Yeah I'd like to use it if it's ok with you. If you haven't heard yet I'm making a Pok'emon game using scratch sprites and any help will be graciously accepted.
"graciously" is that how it's spelt?

Knowledge is that which is acquired by learning; Wisdom is knowing what to do with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 06:11:48

Wow i'm tired. I think i'll go to sleep now, but before I do her is a Slowsnore. It is a pretty lazy fusion, I couldn't even be bothered using the converter but as I said i am tired.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Knowledge is that which is acquired by learning; Wisdom is knowing what to do with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 06:13:40

At 6/4/08 06:11 AM, Nintendoowned wrote: Wow i'm tired. I think i'll go to sleep now, but before I do her is a Slowsnore. It is a pretty lazy fusion, I couldn't even be bothered using the converter but as I said i am tired.

Yeah, that's right, I stayed up all night. I couldn't sleep cause I've got tests tomorrow... today i guess

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 07:02:39

At 6/4/08 02:52 AM, Nintendoowned wrote: Yeah I'd like to use it if it's ok with you. If you haven't heard yet I'm making a Pok'emon game using scratch sprites and any help will be graciously accepted.

Ok cool, here it is! Good luck with the game :)

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you know the warm feeling it gives you.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 07:20:05

That is a pretty nice find Cobalt. Oh and yeah you did a really good job on the back sprite :)
I've only done one back sprite, it was my dartuff (wigglytuff+darkrai). It's not all that great because i mad rhtis when i first started fusing/splicing.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 07:37:01

At 6/4/08 07:20 AM, MoonSlasher wrote: That is a pretty nice find Cobalt. Oh and yeah you did a really good job on the back sprite :)
I've only done one back sprite, it was my darjtuff (wigglytuff+darkrai). It's not all that great because i made thtis when i first started fusing/splicing.

Hahaah, i fixed my mistakes >.> I used that template and i put my back sprite into it.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 07:57:28

Medusa, made from Gardevoir and Dragonair and the snakes were completely scratched

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 08:05:36

At 6/4/08 07:57 AM, Armlessman wrote: Medusa, made from Gardevoir and Dragonair and the snakes were completely scratched

I like the snake on the right, nice job on getting it to flow from one of Gardevoir's hair things. And the fusion looks good overall as well :D

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 09:15:14

Using the sprite generator is fun :) he looks o cute i wants to hugz him. rofl

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 10:01:36

At 6/2/08 03:57 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: Additionally, here are the official Senior Members of the PFN, and their titles. Remember this.

Dodo-man-1, Founder and President-for-Life (you can call me Mr. President if you want)
AMP-d, Vice-President-for-Life
Darmealea, Minister of Fucking Awesome
Nitro-Burner, Minister of Pwnage
Howtopian, Minister of Burnination

Cool! Thanks for making me Minister of Pwnage!

Also, here are a couple new fusions... (I personally love the name, Ninjazec, :P)

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 11:42:22

At 6/2/08 05:03 PM, MoonSlasher wrote: Here is the link to Pokemon Fusions/Splices, also on the side you can click on my other photo album named "Pokeballs". Those are my pokemon+pokeball fusions. Then from there you can get to my third album "Pokemon Eggs" which are my Pokemon+Egg fusions. I havent made many eggs or pokeball fusions yet but im planning on making a lot.

Link to Fusions/Splices.

*whispers*Mr President Sir*whispers*. He GOOD!
But seriously, you are awesome. Much better than me. Seriously.

I like Sonic in Brawl. He has pretty Final Smash.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 12:38:38

At 6/4/08 11:42 AM, puredragon222 wrote: *whispers*Mr President Sir*whispers*. He GOOD!
But seriously, you are awesome. Much better than me. Seriously.

Thanks :), the generator is GOD!! without it i wouldnt be ale to think of any fusions, im too tired to think.
Oh wait i'm always to tired to think.... Anway here is my next fusion.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 13:03:05

At 6/3/08 05:38 PM, kchrules wrote: Heres the requested Snorlax+Ditto

Thx

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 14:14:47

your welcome

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 14:52:31

Just made this : Combusneasel! Dark/Fighting type.

Using the sprite generator, I got the combination Tyranitar/Dialga, which would be awesome, but I wouldn't be abel to do, so its a request =P

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you know the warm feeling it gives you.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 15:04:14

At 6/4/08 02:52 PM, CoboltNP wrote: Just made this : Combusneasel! Dark/Fighting type.

Using the sprite generator, I got the combination Tyranitar/Dialga, which would be awesome, but I wouldn't be abel to do, so its a request =P

pretty cool.

When you said 'so it's a request' do you eman you are requesting someone make tyranitar/dialga?
If so then ill ry and make it sometime today.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 15:14:23

At 6/4/08 03:04 PM, MoonSlasher wrote: When you said 'so it's a request' do you eman you are requesting someone make tyranitar/dialga?
If so then ill ry and make it sometime today.

Yea, I was asking someone else to try it
This one was just practicing colouring, hence the lack of mutation. Laplume!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 15:47:05

This is for Nintendoowned.

I couldn't pick which was better, so you can have both.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 16:00:58

Hey, guys. I posted a few pages back, but I don't have anything to show, really. I just like looking at this creative-ness (lol)!

Anyway, I was just thinking something: the 2nd PFN anniversary is coming up next month! I'm just wondering what dodo-man has planned. Any ideas yet dodo? I can't wait. You guys rock!

People say I look like Miklevvin from "Superbad." Ironically, I've never seen the movie myself.

Pokemon and SSB Brawl FC's on userpage. PM me for info.

PM Me!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 16:02:51

Sorry, double post. I meant 1st PFN anniversary. My bad.

People say I look like Miklevvin from "Superbad." Ironically, I've never seen the movie myself.

Pokemon and SSB Brawl FC's on userpage. PM me for info.

PM Me!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 17:27:35

At 6/4/08 07:02 AM, CoboltNP wrote:
At 6/4/08 02:52 AM, Nintendoowned wrote: Yeah I'd like to use it if it's ok with you. If you haven't heard yet I'm making a Pok'emon game using scratch sprites and any help will be graciously accepted.
Ok cool, here it is! Good luck with the game :)

Thanks dude. Looks awsome

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 17:31:54

At 6/4/08 03:47 PM, AMP-d wrote: This is for Nintendoowned.

I couldn't pick which was better, so you can have both.

Sweet! thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 18:42:13

here is a fusion of umbreon absol and houndoom

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 19:12:54

Can you fuse Gliscizor and Arceus for me?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 19:57:40

At 6/4/08 07:12 PM, ted12 wrote: Can you fuse Gliscizor and Arceus for me?

Yes

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 21:57:14

here's mine, the amazing dittatongue!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Now I'll show you! WRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 22:03:30

At 6/4/08 09:57 PM, mariopunxzman wrote: here's mine, the amazing dittatongue!

heh, whoops, sorry do-do. i didnt look over the first page. I didnt know only you were doing these. so in this case, could you make a ditto/lickitongue?

Now I'll show you! WRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 22:40:30

At 6/4/08 10:03 PM, mariopunxzman wrote:
At 6/4/08 09:57 PM, mariopunxzman wrote: here's mine, the amazing dittatongue!
heh, whoops, sorry do-do. i didnt look over the first page. I didnt know only you were doing these. so in this case, could you make a ditto/lickitongue?

Anyone can make them

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-06-04 22:47:51

I finally made the 7th out of 8 nidoking fusions im making for my friend. I did the first six pretty much one after the other. os then i started to hate nidoking too much and stopped making them. But I can make them agian without getting frustrated. So here it is the Psychic Nidoking.

I couldnt find any good legs as i was too lazy to look around. :|

Custom Pokemon Fusions!