00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how do i view my save/blam points?

752 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sorry I'm kinda new to NG... how do I check how many save/blam points I have?

i like the pretty colors!!

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-07-14 19:22:32

It's right on your public profile.

Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own.

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-07-14 19:22:35

In your Public Profile (be sure to scroll down).

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 1 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 7 quality entries.

Access it either from the forum (your posts or the users online list), or from your Account Options > "ยป View Your Profile"

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 03:12:19

what's the diference between blam and save..I'm kinda new here too!
I have one save but i don't know how i get it!

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 03:35:13

At 7/14/07 07:18 PM, w0fl wrote: Sorry I'm kinda new to NG... how do I check how many save/blam points I have?

go to my account-then click userpage then you will see your pofile(click the one on top of your post)then
you will see your pofile
blams:18
saves:93
if you still dont gen it clickhere

click for more online free games link

click here to see something

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 03:43:34

At 8/19/07 03:12 AM, Leleo wrote: what's the diference between blam and save..I'm kinda new here too!

Courtesy;

FAQ:

Blam and Protection points are earned by voting on a movie that is "under judgment" (submissions marked as such in the Portal). If a user votes a 0-1 on a movie and it is subsequently deleted (see deletion qualifications below), the user receives one Blam point. Conversely, when a user votes 2-5 on a movie that successfully passes the judgement phase then that user receives a protection point.

Movies are deleted if they fall below the listed score at the listed number of votes:

100 votes: 1.0
150 votes: 1.25
200 votes: 1.60

RedCircle:

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 03:48:41

At 8/19/07 03:43 AM, WhenShitHitsTheFan wrote:
At 8/19/07 03:12 AM, Leleo wrote: what's the diference between blam and save..I'm kinda new here too!
Courtesy;

FAQ:

Isnt that picture a bit outdated? Does anyone have the new one so its not confusing?

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 03:51:58

At 8/19/07 03:48 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Isnt that picture a bit outdated? Does anyone have the new one so its not confusing?

The only thing outdated is the layout, everthing else is legitimate. How someone could find that confusing escapes me. I would however make a new one, but after my hard drive was wiped, not going to happen.

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 04:06:26

The newest one guys.

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 05:49:59

blam: if you vote a submission thats underjudgement(the violet one in the flash portal) if 1and2 the submission is blamed the score of the flash game will get a decrease on there score
save:if you vote 3,4.5 at a urderjudgement the author will a protectionpoints and you savepoints
plz read the FAQ for more info... (if your stupid click here plz don't click it)

click for more online free games link

click here to see something

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 18:39:14

blam: if you vote a submission thats underjudgement(the violet one in the flash portal) if 1and2 the submission is blamed the score of the flash game will get a decrease on there score
save:if you vote 3,4.5 at a urderjudgement the author will a protectionpoints and you savepoints
plz read the FAQ for more info... (if your stupid click here plz don't click it)

what the heck,your click here took me 2 yahoo.com! was it supposed to do that

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 19:31:36

Interesting thread. Looks like just another b/p question thread, but it actually spans from the old NG to the redesigned NG, so... there's actually a user id# link up there! It's like ancient history now. Woooooowwwww....

At 8/19/07 06:39 PM, tucker729 wrote:
what the heck,your click here took me 2 yahoo.com! was it supposed to do that

Hey, he told you not to click it! #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to how do i view my save/blam points? 2007-08-19 21:35:28

cool i was just wondering how it works thanks