00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robnghost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

some questions about experience.

894 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

some questions about experience. 2003-06-02 21:29:43

Ok, after you review 5 movies, you get 10 exp, and you deposit them for the day.... is there any other things you can do to get more than 10/day?

also, if the above answer is yes, I have a follow up question. If you submit a movie, and it receives an award, would you get points for having a good movie? If not, it think that would be cool, and really good and useful, because people who make good movies should have a great say in the votes too.

thanks

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-02 22:13:51

At 6/2/03 09:29 PM, scubahood wrote: Ok, after you review 5 movies, you get 10 exp, and you deposit them for the day.... is there any other things you can do to get more than 10/day?

You get 10 a day by VOTING on 5 submissions, not REVIEWING, there is a difference.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-02 22:17:17

thats what i ment, sorry..... anyways, questions still apply... just exchange review with vote.

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-02 23:12:46

At 6/2/03 10:17 PM, scubahood wrote: thats what i ment, sorry..... anyways, questions still apply... just exchange review with vote.

there is only one way of getting exp other than that. if someone submits a submission and makes you as the idea giver, you get some experiance points for that submission. also if you want to raise ur voting power you can also gain saves/protection points which gain on the rank you have. you get those points by voting on a submission thats underjudgement (light gray hgihlighted) 0, and 1 are for blaming it and 2,3,4, and 5 are for protection points, if it gets blammed and u voted 0 or 1 then you get the point, same goes with the protection.

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-03 15:27:05

At 6/2/03 09:29 PM, scubahood wrote: also, if the above answer is yes, I have a follow up question. If you submit a movie, and it receives an award, would you get points for having a good movie? If not, it think that would be cool, and really good and useful, because people who make good movies should have a great say in the votes too.

You get extra experience by someone else referring to you on a submission, like lord_minotaur said, but if you submit something good, you don't get extra exp.

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-05 15:23:19

No point in trying to explain something after newgrundling :)

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-06 10:31:02

You probably could have just put a link, but whatever.

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-06 15:13:46

At 6/6/03 10:40 AM, Newgrundling wrote:
If you were referring to my post, yes, it's true, I could have simply posted a link to my thread Newgrounds FAQ II which contains, among many other things, what I posted. However, because there is so much other information, it might overwhelm somebody only looking for information about experience.

Or you could just link it to your other posts on experience instead of NG FAQ II

Response to some questions about experience. 2003-06-06 16:34:15

At 6/6/03 03:13 PM, zqcebtmulo1 wrote: Or you could just link it to your other posts on experience instead of NG FAQ II

why do that if you can post a link to a thread about it?? =S