00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nawnagon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i am confused 2003-06-01 23:02:32

If the only way to get experience points is by voting each each time you do you get 10 pts then why do many people have experience pt with a single digit that is nether a 5 nor a 0?

Response to i am confused 2003-06-01 23:11:42

At 6/1/03 11:02 PM, Z_310 wrote: If the only way to get experience points is by voting each each time you do you get 10 pts then why do many people have experience pt with a single digit that is nether a 5 nor a 0?

There was a screw up in the system a long time ago. People deposited and ended up with variable experience points. The problem has been solved, now it's 10 points per day. Stick around bud, someone will be posting right after me.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to i am confused 2003-06-01 23:13:16

At 6/1/03 11:11 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: There was a screw up in the system a long time ago. People deposited and ended up with variable experience points. The problem has been solved, now it's 10 points per day. Stick around bud, someone will be posting right after me.

...or before me.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to i am confused 2003-06-01 23:33:46

cool thanks, that answered my question

Response to i am confused 2003-06-02 00:29:57

At 6/1/03 11:09 PM, Newgrundling wrote: a VERY, VERY long time ago (near the creation of Ground Gold) you could get 9 experience points a day by visiting the major parts of NG.

When you are selected as the referrer of an author to the Flash Portal, you get a certain amount of experience points (0-10) depending on how well the entered flash movie/game does. This, too, could account for odd amounts of experience.

heh, I didn't even start depositing until after that, and no one I know has referred me for a movie and for some reason mine ends with 8.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to i am confused 2003-06-02 15:50:44

At 6/2/03 08:26 AM, Newgrundling wrote: You could dump your experience early, however, but after that, you're SOL for the day. So if you vote on 4 movies and dump for the day, you get 8 experience.

Then later they made it so it was all-or-nothing.

I wonder who would want to deposit their experience for the day after voting on only one movie.

Response to i am confused 2003-06-02 15:57:59

I'm gonna digree from the topic, but it is relevant to Z_310. Next time you create a topic, try to make a title name that isn't so ambiguous. 'i am confused' hardly informs one of what the topic is about. A title like 'exp. points' would have been much more concise and accurate.