00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

codes 4 pimp quest 2003-05-29 19:11:23

hey i bet the first level and it never gave me a password so i might as well ask 4 them all

Response to codes 4 pimp quest 2003-05-29 19:16:04

I didn't know that any passwords existed for that game. I've found a walkthrough though, so i'll post it here:

'Now, for the people who needs so help, I'm posting the walkthrough: After finishing the first level pick up the dead guys needle,next head upward twaord the green gooze next to the trash an,when its highlited,get the matchbook.Then head south,dont bother talking to the guy smoking the joint,keep going to the right and talk to the fat drunk dude.He will say that the phone ate his quater.Look to the right of him,select the hole in the ground.Thier should be a bottle of liquor in there.Pick it up,dont drink it,it will mess up the controls,aftter you have go left of were you saw the guy with the joint,then go up.You should see a dumpster.Talk to the hobo and he wont talk to you.Give hime the liquor,and he will tell you a story.afterwords he will give bus change.After he has go to the payphone,select it,then click on the coin return slot.It should have a quater in it.Then deposit the quater in the coin slot and call the number on the match book (555-6969).You will talk to a stripper named yolanda.After so go to the bus stop sighn and select it.

You will have do have a shoot out,be carfull not to shoot the cop car.

After woards you will be dropped off by a club.Go right then down,you will see a old guy selling newspapers,ignore him and continue down.Go left twice,you should see a parking fee machine.Go down twice then right twice.You should see a tool box with a hammer.Get the hammer then go back to the parking machine.Use the hammer to break it open.Get all the money out of it.You now should have $1.00.Go down twice then this time go left.You will see a fat person behind the counter.Talk to him and buy the donut.Then proceed right then up, then left.You should see a guy with a green mohawk.Talk to him,then give him your needle.He will fill it up with heroin.Then proceed right twice.you will see a cop,give hime your donut.He should go away.Then go right again and you will see homless guys.Give them the heroin.They then should give you $600.5.Go back to the green mohak guy,give him his money.He should then give you $120.5.Now go right,then down,then right again.Go in the hardware store and get the screwdriver.Exit the store,go left,up twice,then right.go in the store buy the jacket,and get the hanger.Exit then go right,then up,buy the paper.Go up again.Then left.Put on your pimp jacket and go in.Talk to the girl with the afro.Exit,go right twice.go to the dumpster select it,then somthin will happen and the hobo will give you lots of money.Go all the way left as possible,go to the car,use the hanger to open it and the screwdrive to start it.

And you have WON!! Gratz for completing the game.'

Originally posted by: javascript: OpenProfileWin(528317);

Response to codes 4 pimp quest 2003-05-29 19:19:22

I messed up the link, so here it is:

http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id= 528317

Response to codes 4 pimp quest 2003-05-30 06:31:35

Thanks, i put a space in the second one and realised it wasn't a valid link but i didn't bother to post it again because it was already double posting and i really didn't want to triple post.