00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

loading probs with phoenix

524 Views | 7 Replies

loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 06:35:48

you guys all seem to know what ure doin, anyone wanna help me? my net explorer browser is password protected on all sites so i use phoenix, i got the flash plugin an installed it into the plugin folder, so why in gods name do all the flash stuff i load jus come up as a blank screen with "done"in the bottom bar

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 06:47:18

At 5/29/03 06:35 AM, smeesh wrote: you guys all seem to know what ure doin, anyone wanna help me? my net explorer browser is password protected on all sites so i use phoenix, i got the flash plugin an installed it into the plugin folder, so why in gods name do all the flash stuff i load jus come up as a blank screen with "done"in the bottom bar

Try to come on at different times, eg late at night or early in the morning when NG is not as stressed for bandwidth. During the middle of the day is peak time and it can hinder your NG experience.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 06:51:28

yeah but im not even gettin the server busy message

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 06:55:31

Try closing all your browsers on NG and then coming back on. It sometimes works for me.

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 06:59:04

still nothin, i right click it says movie not loaded, but at the bottom of the window it says done!aaagggh

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 08:05:19

Really, only time NG isnt on full bandwith is around 8 am EST, thats basically only time i never get the ERROR- system.... blah blah blah thingy. Why not just turn the passprotect thingy off? or, when u see your parents on, ask them to, tell them because of the internet rating thing, you cant go to webpages that arent registered threw microsoft, because they have no rating.

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 08:09:18

At 5/29/03 08:05 AM, darkdarkoverlord wrote: Really, only time NG isnt on full bandwith is around 8 am EST, thats basically only time i never get the ERROR- system....

i all most never get the full load error or what every it's called =)

Response to loading probs with phoenix 2003-05-29 08:11:44

At 5/29/03 06:35 AM, smeesh wrote: you guys all seem to know what ure doin, anyone wanna help me? my net explorer browser is password protected on all sites so i use phoenix, i got the flash plugin an installed it into the plugin folder, so why in gods name do all the flash stuff i load jus come up as a blank screen with "done"in the bottom bar

Please read this and try not to cross post between forums again.