00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Sado-Masochist Club

19,965 Views | 217 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2005-01-11 00:46:36

Can i join? i like rape, torture, and im just plain weird..*evil laughs* >_> erm anyways..yea..can i join? ^_^;

MY STORY (that i wish could happen)

Me: OMG RANDOM GUY CAN YOU ACT LIKE YOUR MY DAD AND THEN WHEN I ACT BAD YOU BEAT ME AND RAPE ME?! XD
Guy: OK!
Me: YAY!

THE END ^_^

*takes a bow and sits back down in seat*

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2005-04-04 01:16:14

Is this club still active?

Curious, and interested.

Atri.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2005-04-08 14:50:43

Well, on the off chance that anyone still checks this board, I will pose a discussion question.

What are your thoughts on "SSC" vs "RACK?"

(those who are familiar with the "lifestyle" will know what the terms mean.)

I love NG, and I am an active member of my local BDSM groups in RL, so I would love to find some fellow NGers to share ideas and thoughts.

Atri
-who doesn't have cool sig and wouldn't know how to upload it if I did.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2009-05-02 01:22:06

Once my old girlfriend tied me to a chair and whipped me on the chest with a bamboo stick. Then used my taser on my nipples. Then she used a pin to poke at my legs. and afterword I got to tie her up and put a leash on her and walk her around like a dog. Heres the crazy part, we where 16. Can I join? Plus ive been kicked in the gnads alot before so ive built up an immunity to a reaction when getting kicked there.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2019-07-10 04:04:03

I live in Myanmar(Burman). I am 23 years old male. I really loved to be strangled to dead by a strong merciless man whether by his bear hands or by the rope. I wish i could meet someone who can strangle me to daed very soon.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2019-08-11 13:49:59

An opinion is like a fart. No one likes it but eventually it evaporates into nothing. Mike David

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2019-08-21 14:30:30

i am vomit

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2019-08-22 17:26:03

There was this girl at my school that I liked in 8th grade. I wrote a love letter to her. When she found out it was me went around spreading lies about me. I kinda just want to beat the fuck out of her. Even though it was a long time ago, she really pissed me off. I would never actually do this but mentally I can torture her by abusing her with my words. But still that wouldn’t be good since she’s pretty popular even though my school is pretty small.

You got dat?

BBS Signature