00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew

16,867 Views | 281 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-05-12 23:57:59

I'm going to start a club and see how it works/lasts. As you can tell by the topic name, this is for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. SInce I started the crew, I will be the elite head honcho...in other words master. All others can either have numbers, or ranks. The only rank I can think of right now is Ninja...unless I throw in student, teacher, Foot-Soldier, or other weird ranks. Naah, maybe I'll just stick to numbers.

If you don't like green, then you don't like me. If you don't like me, bite me. And if you don't like what was said right now, then GET OUT OF THE DARK WATER WORLD!

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 00:24:23

wooo hooo.. I was gunna start this club.. luckily I did a search.. I want in...=)

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 00:33:11

Hey! TMNT were awesome! Although I would join.... it would just be another one of....14 or 15 other clubs crews I've joined and 4 or 5 of which I post in regularly.

It's been a while... I play somewhere else now.

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 01:36:24

At 5/12/03 11:57 PM, Megatoadman wrote: I'm going to start a club and see how it works/lasts. As you can tell by the topic name, this is for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. SInce I started the crew, I will be the elite head honcho...in other words master. All others can either have numbers, or ranks. The only rank I can think of right now is Ninja...unless I throw in student, teacher, Foot-Soldier, or other weird ranks. Naah, maybe I'll just stick to numbers.

ha ha ha I just noticed.. look at the date he submitted this.. does any1 know if hes a regular??... I hope he sees it up front ur sumthin..

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 01:39:40

ill join

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 01:47:30

Awww you know what? Why not?! It's not like I have anything to lose based on how many clubs I've joined!! And I always thought that TMNT were so awesome. So sure... I'm in!

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 01:58:28

does this mean until he comes back im in charge??... MUAH HA HA HA!!! j/k.. wow im suprised this is starting to grow pretty quickly ok I gotta know who is everyones fave.. ?? Im a huge raph fan myself...

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 02:08:02

Well, he still posts quite frequently on the BBS...but since you were the first to reply to his topic.. I guess that makes you the backup leader doesn't it?

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 14:47:31

At 11/13/03 12:24 AM, Sassy_lil_an93l wrote: wooo hooo.. I was gunna start this club.. luckily I did a search.. I want in...=)

Ok, you're #2.

At 11/13/03 01:03 AM, _Kakashi_ wrote: I used to collect the figures and play the games a lot . Ill join

You're #3, unless Atomicus wants in.

At 11/13/03 01:39 AM, HellboundNinja wrote: ill join

You're #4, unless Atomicus wants in.

At 11/13/03 01:47 AM, Atomicus wrote: Awww you know what? Why not?! It's not like I have anything to lose based on how many clubs I've joined!! And I always thought that TMNT were so awesome. So sure... I'm in!

Ok, so Sassy_lil_an93l is 2, Atomicus is 3, _Kakashi_ is 4, and HellboundNinja is 5. I'm actually suprised someone wanted to join this...even though I created this a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

If you don't like green, then you don't like me. If you don't like me, bite me. And if you don't like what was said right now, then GET OUT OF THE DARK WATER WORLD!

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 14:51:35

Tuirtls power

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 15:20:05

If you want to, you can pick a character, otherwise the more people we get (which I highly doubt) we might have to stick to numbers. I'll be Mikey.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 15:29:30

At 11/13/03 03:20 PM, Megatoadman wrote: If you want to, you can pick a character, otherwise the more people we get (which I highly doubt) we might have to stick to numbers. I'll be Mikey.

... Well, I really wanna be raph but sense Im a girl does that mean I should be April?? ur the boss man so tell me what u think either is cool...

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 15:37:26

Roxsteady
now thats old skool
they arnt even in the series anymore
hey angle...how bout the female turtle from the live action show(it didnt last long)she used magic...also we need to state if our ch is old skool or new....like Baxter used to be white...but...now he is a graying black guy

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 15:58:18

At 11/13/03 03:37 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: Roxsteady
now thats old skool
they arnt even in the series anymore
hey angle...how bout the female turtle from the live action show(it didnt last long)she used magic...also we need to state if our ch is old skool or new....like Baxter used to be white...but...now he is a graying black guy

Sounds cool and all, but I think we should find out wether megatoad wants to focus on old school or new school... what was her name??

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:02:28

I'm thinking we should go ol' skool.. cause that's the way I remember the Turtles, I had the original 3 NES games for them... and some of the toys... Oooh! I claim Donatello! Biznatch! Gotta love being the smart one who speaks softly and carries a big stick. I actually own each of the weapons the use! I know how to use sais (Raph), Bo (Don) and I have a katana (Leo) and Nunchakus (Mikey).

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:07:17

yeah the old skool was pretty sweet but the new one is like way better drawn and the fighting is so fucking intense im on the edge of my seat more now than i was than...plus april has Tits and a nice azz now...odd how a cartoon reporter with a turtle and ret beastility fetish still gets my rocks off...

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:13:16

At 11/13/03 04:07 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: plus april has Tits and a nice azz now...

You... you... shallow shallow person you! April helped them out and gave them a reason to go out and save people.. otherwise they'd have never left they're pizza eating and lounging in the comfort of their homely sewer!!

odd how a cartoon reporter with a turtle and ret beastility fetish still gets my rocks off...

I take back what I said about you being shallow... YOU SICK FREAK!!! :-P

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:23:36

ha ha ha.. who am I guyz?? lol what do u think raph, april, nameless turtle chick?? what about renet from the verry begining??? I dunno

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:25:02

sorry bout that...its hard to contain my feelings for hentai....i mean like a girl and some turtle a rat a guy with a hockey mask,rhtno,andwarthog and last but not least shreader....if there not fucking april them that the biggest group of mutated homos id never mess with...oh wait kc got the hots for april so i guess he not gay but the rest have to be...theres no other way...i guess it kinda saddens me.../,.

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 16:27:58

fuck!!!
i hate insomnia...it so fuck with your perceptoin of what realy going on...as evident in my previous rambles...but they werte still funny...sassy i say if u want raph go for it...as long as u dont sprout a dick and balls its all good

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 17:01:59

hello.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 18:08:14

You can be whoever you want. I'm not gonna stop ya if you want to be Raph. I ain't gonna be like the other clubs and tell ya "girls have to be girls and boys have to be boys" I really don't care. BTW, the girl turtles name was Venus.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-13 18:15:01

At 11/13/03 06:08 PM, Megatoadman wrote: You can be whoever you want. I'm not gonna stop ya if you want to be Raph. I ain't gonna be like the other clubs and tell ya "girls have to be girls and boys have to be boys" I really don't care. BTW, the girl turtles name was Venus.

BTW Sassy, you can be second in command IF I ever leave again...which it will probably happen.

Man, you guys are influencing a lot of characters. I just thought of the four turtles...but then there's Splinter and Bebop and Rocksteady and Shredder and Baxter Stockman aka. the human fly and Rat King and Krang and Genghis Frog and the Nutrinos and the rock guys and Casey Jones...the list goes on.

You know what, to keep my frog status going I'm switching from Mikey to Genghis.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 01:33:30

tee hee hee Ive decided to be April... I mean KC jones was hott lol.. anyways.. I figured I would leave some male characters for the guys.. asuming this club will grow a little more.. I gotta say I really hope someone cool picks Raph though, I dont want him to be misrepresented =)

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 01:47:39

would it please the mistress if i did...or should i chnge toKC :-)

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 02:05:12

At 11/14/03 01:47 AM, HellboundNinja wrote: would it please the mistress if i did...or should i chnge toKC :-)

LOL am I the mistress?? umm u can call me sassy, April, number 2 heck you can even call me Shauntel... but i dunno.. not mistress okay? .. as for your character.. I wouldnt be dissapointed if u decided to be Raph you seem like a cool guy .. just pick who you want.. =)

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 02:12:40

a real misterss has access to vast power...ie your not the leader but yuor second in cammand...and ill honor u by taking Raph

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 02:14:11

hey i wanna be KC
YAH...Fuck the RIAA

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 02:31:25

At 11/14/03 02:14 AM, Ramuh wrote: hey i wanna be KC
YAH...Fuck the RIAA

woo hoo welcome to the crew Ramuh... or should I say KC **wink wink**

Response to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew 2003-11-14 02:55:08

At 11/14/03 02:31 AM, Sassy_lil_an93l wrote: **wink wink**

+pulls mask down as face turns bright red+