00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Epic Roller Coaster Ride.

680 Views | 7 Replies

Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 17:40:41

Imagine this: It's a bright and sunny day. You are in a great mood, strolling along the green grass in your favorite amusement park, licking a lollipop. Your mom is going to pick you up in the Kia in 5 minutes, and you've already rode all the roller coasters, and you have no idea how to waste your life for the short amount of time.

All of a sudden you spot a ordinary looking roller coaster that you failed to see before. You step into it, bored out of your mind. You notice that no support bars or straps are in the seat, and you start to worry. When you think about getting off, out of nowhere, a solo like Angel of Death but 10 x faster erupts out of the speaker that are under your feet. A mother fuckin extreme solo.

At 200 mph, you go through this series of twists and turns.

The perplexing and over exaggerated looping, zig zagging, and speeding make you want to vomit, but you feel good, as you slowly arrive to the top of the ride, going backwards. You are in space, below you is the Earth, and you can see twinkling stars, the sun, and the moon. A midget who climbed a ladder to arrive up here stands on a pedestal and saying, "HAVE A NICE RIDE!!"

You immidiately fall down a 90 degree angle going 55000 mph. The roller coaster catches fire as you plunge towards the Earth, afraid of death. All of a sudden, a centimeter before you hit the ground, you stop in a thousandth of a second. Immidately you start throwing up, and you are sitting in the front, so all the back people's puke falls on top of you. A spatula scrapes you and everybody else off into a wheelbarrow, and a guy carries you out of the park. 3rd Pic.

That day, you cannot walk from all the horrible puking, and for the week you have to eat everythnig through a mechanical straw. EPICEST RIDE EVAR, idea created by me and my friend, MS Painting by me. Pointless Chart.

Discuss.

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 17:43:31

I'd so take off my shoe during the ride and throw it at the waving midget.

BBS Signature

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:03:34

At 3/22/07 05:43 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote: I'd so take off my shoe during the ride and throw it at the waving midget.

He was very expensive to hire, and he has to climb up the ladder to space. How dare you!

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:05:37

Series of Flips and turns sentence was the ultimate win.

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:06:34

you would die

yepp

BBS Signature

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:10:15

At 3/22/07 06:06 PM, Texsk8er56 wrote: you would die

No, you would ALMOST die, which would be the ultimate roller coaster thrill EVER.

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:13:57

You're visuals were simply stunning.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Epic Roller Coaster Ride. 2007-03-22 18:14:27

At 3/22/07 06:13 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: You're visuals were simply stunning.

Everyone at skewl envies meh 1337 MS Paint skillz