00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AMYHALFDEAD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop Motion Armatures 2007-03-21 22:00:52

Does anyone know of a place where I could by a good armature for a stop motion project. I'm trying to find something that would act as a skeleton for my stop motion model, similar to what they used in the first King Kong movie (or in any of Harryhausen's work). I've been trying to make some with wire, but they haven't been holding up to well.

Response to Stop Motion Armatures 2007-03-22 11:06:16

>.< For serious. Don't any of you guys do stop motion?

Response to Stop Motion Armatures 2007-03-22 11:15:58

At 3/22/07 11:06 AM, MrBibz wrote: >.< For serious. Don't any of you guys do stop motion?

Hmmm, there isn't much stop motion on Newgrounds, and most of what is falls into the category of claymation, which probably wouldn't help you much at all.

All I can say is search around on Google. You might want to try asking in the Flash Forum (or to a lesser extent the General Forum), as there is a possibilty someone in there may have been doing similar work to what you are intersted in. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Motion Armatures 2007-03-22 12:30:34

At 3/22/07 11:15 AM, idle wrote:

I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Don't worry I'm not. To be honest, It doesn't suprise me that much that no one's come up with any suggestions. I might try the general forum, but I don't expect that to be much help either.