00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

gf is way too drunk? help

4,241 Views | 62 Replies

gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:05:41

So I don't drink ever, I smoke weed..So I have no clue about how alcohol works, pretty much. However, my gf was being a tool with her friend and I'm kinda worried now.

Here's the situation: My girlfriend is about 5'6, fairly skinny, and her and her friend were being tools and they stole an entire wine bottle to drink. My gf drank 3/4 of it and became pretty much instantly wasted. What I know is that wine bottles are about 25 ounces, so she drank 18.5 oz of 12% alcohol level. You think she's going to be able to hold it? After about 5 minutes she said she could't focus her eyes, but they left the phone/comp and I can't talk to them.

Do you think shes gonna be able to hold it, or is she gonna pass out, puke, or do you think she'll have to get her stomach pumped :\

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:06:22

I think she's a lightweight. :)

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:06:45

She'll fuck your best friend. Enjoy.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:07:31

Shes gonna puke, leave the computer and make sure it's not on anything that will be hard to clean.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:07:41

I honestly don't know...

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:07:42

get her to drink lots of cold water. if she has the puke, it'd probably be for the best. don't try and stop her.

water is the key factor. she needs to rehydrate.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:08:04

She's just drunk, even if she starts throwing up or passes out, she's fine. Just ensure she's breathing and has a pulse while she's out, and if she starts puking while she's passed out, make sure she isn't choking on it. It sounds gross, but it's a serious concern. But it won't come to that because she's fine. I don't understand why she got drunk on wine, I guess it was just to be drunk then huh?

{It is not ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests}

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:08:50

yeah, defiantly a light weight. depending on the length of time she drank the alcohol, ask her to vomit it up. tell her to put her finger down her throat and if shes to drunk do it for her. either that or get her stomach pumped. if shes that drunk anyway. but i cant imagine that.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:09:05

I think she is a lightweight as well but you should take her home if she isn't already there.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:10:07

If she does puke, get her some gatorade. She'll throw up a lot of electrolytes. And I've had that much wine to drink before and barfed it up. It's not pleasant, but she'll be fine.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:11:20

At 3/18/07 02:08 AM, CIA wrote: yeah, defiantly a light weight. depending on the length of time she drank the alcohol, ask her to vomit it up. tell her to put her finger down her throat and if shes to drunk do it for her. either that or get her stomach pumped. if shes that drunk anyway. but i cant imagine that.

Please ensure to avoid the advice displayed above lol. Just so you know, SHE'S FINE! She had 3/4 of a bottle of wine? Some people pass that mark everyday around dinner time. If she's as wasted as she is, it's probably because she was playing drinking games, and it sounds to me like it's her first time drinking. If she's really out of it, and you want her to sober up, get her to eat some bread and drink water.

{It is not ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests}

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:12:43

So shes with her friends and not you? What a shame... I wish my gf still drank, she used to get a little wild when she did. Your gf isnt gonna die of alcohol poisoning or suffer from liver failure. Worst care scenario is that she pukes tonight and tomorrow whosever wine it was figures it out. You live and you learn

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:15:38

Weed is for fagz.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:17:46

At 3/18/07 02:12 AM, NISMOelite wrote: So shes with her friends and not you? What a shame... I wish my gf still drank, she used to get a little wild when she did. Your gf isnt gonna die of alcohol poisoning or suffer from liver failure. Worst care scenario is that she pukes tonight and tomorrow whosever wine it was figures it out. You live and you learn

Wow, someone who finally understand that I'M NOT WITH HER.

Oh, and believe me, she does get wild when she's drunk. Last time she made out with her best friend, who's also really hot (: but she never gets drunk with me because she knows she'll end up going way too far ): Oh well, I can still save screenshots from webcam

PM me.. haha

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:17:49

yeah dude don't worry even if she's a lightweight she will be fine i have drank two bottles of jack within a couple of hours. You get drunk and you get sick but you will be fine.

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:19:45

I've seen my father give my Grandpa lots of cold water, and some gatorade when he's wasted.

It might not work, seeing as how it's one of those things us beaners do just for kicks, but it could make you feel better.

smoke meth and hail satan

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:20:39

At 3/18/07 02:11 AM, max0rz wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:08 AM, CIA wrote: yeah, defiantly a light weight. depending on the length of time she drank the alcohol, ask her to vomit it up. tell her to put her finger down her throat and if shes to drunk do it for her. either that or get her stomach pumped. if shes that drunk anyway. but i cant imagine that.
Please ensure to avoid the advice displayed above lol. Just so you know, SHE'S FINE! She had 3/4 of a bottle of wine? Some people pass that mark everyday around dinner time. If she's as wasted as she is, it's probably because she was playing drinking games, and it sounds to me like it's her first time drinking. If she's really out of it, and you want her to sober up, get her to eat some bread and drink water.

PLEASE

i know for a fact that vomiting makes things better when your WAY to drunk. For example.
Monday, i drank WAYY to much. I dident relize that mixing grey goose and redbull made you really drunk. and my friend drank just as much as me. and i needed to sober up a little before it got really bad. so i just vomited with my finger, drank some cold water. and i was fine in about 30 minutes. my friend on the other hand... lets just say he dident make it into school the next morning.

so vomiting depending on time of drink makes all the difference.

thankyou.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:21:44

At 3/18/07 02:17 AM, Eudaimonism wrote: Wow, someone who finally understand that I'M NOT WITH HER.

What's the point of this topic then? You're asking for help because your gf is waay to wasted, but you're not with her, so there isn't much you could do about it anyway...

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:23:33

At 3/18/07 02:21 AM, max0rz wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:17 AM, Eudaimonism wrote: Wow, someone who finally understand that I'M NOT WITH HER.
What's the point of this topic then? You're asking for help because your gf is waay to wasted, but you're not with her, so there isn't much you could do about it anyway...

No, I just asked if you guys could help determine if she was gonna puke buckets or not, cause shes at her friends house and their parents are home, = she gets fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:24:05

At 3/18/07 02:20 AM, CIA wrote: i know for a fact that vomiting makes things better when your WAY to drunk. For example.
Monday, i drank WAYY to much.

you're 14.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:29:34

Stick it in her butt.

Teh Edn.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:29:44

At 3/18/07 02:24 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:20 AM, CIA wrote: i know for a fact that vomiting makes things better when your WAY to drunk. For example.
Monday, i drank WAYY to much.
you're 14.

And your 23, whats you're point?

Obviously your not stereotyping me right?
because only an idiot would do that.
right?
yeah, i was right.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:30:08

At 3/18/07 02:20 AM, CIA wrote:

thankyou.

The country we live in when a 14 yr old is a Connoisseur of liquors is a sad depressing state. And what makes it worse is someone is preaching to someone else that Throwing up is the right choice in life. Dude you should be a Psychiatrist

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:35:50

God damn people hes not with her. Hes just afraid that his Gf's Friends are gonna let her die. So my friend my advice is Spartan up and trust your Girl's Friends. I'm sure nothing bad is gonna happen. Unless this is her first time and shes around the age of 8 then she won't need her stomach pumped

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:36:25

At 3/18/07 02:29 AM, CIA wrote: And your 23, whats you're point?

"And you're 23, whats your point?"

my point is, you're too young to drink.

right?
yeah, i was right.

i don't see how i was stereotyping you. i was just pointing out how you are waaaay too young to be drinking.

also, "you're."

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:38:15

Oh god, I cant help it... You should rape her... I'm sorry :$ its just to hard to pass this one up. If you wnat actuall advice id either reccomend going over to her house, or getting her mom to go check on her if your really worried.

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:38:30

At 3/18/07 02:30 AM, Lockout wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:20 AM, CIA wrote:

thankyou.
The country we live in when a 14 yr old is a Connoisseur of liquors is a sad depressing state. And what makes it worse is someone is preaching to someone else that Throwing up is the right choice in life. Dude you should be a Psychiatrist

Sorry to make you sad?
Did i say that throwing up is the right choice in life?
Im saying that when you just drank(even if it isent alcohol) something you want out, you vomit it up. Isent that why they give stuff to trigger gag reflex to people who drank toxic things.

I dont know about you, but im confused of why drinking when your a teenager is worse then when your an adult. If your responsible, its basically the same thing.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:43:29

At 3/18/07 02:38 AM, CIA wrote: I dont know about you, but im confused of why drinking when your a teenager is worse then when your an adult. If your responsible, its basically the same thing.

because young bodies can't handle alcohol. your body is still developing. all you're doing is fucking up that process. your liver will be fucked much, much earlier in life.

all you're doing is fucking up your life in order to look cool.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:44:05

At 3/18/07 02:36 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:29 AM, CIA wrote: And your 23, whats you're point?
"And you're 23, whats your point?"

my point is, you're too young to drink.

right?
yeah, i was right.
i don't see how i was stereotyping you. i was just pointing out how you are waaaay too young to be drinking.

also, "you're."

I could not make out your point, there was only one line to read. Thats why I put a question mark originally, but it ended up being sarcastic.
sorry about the you're, Firefox spell check only does so much for you.

Also, " your"

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:47:19

14 year olds drinking a lot of wine...my guess is that shes gonna puke. If it happens, it happens.

=/

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature