00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Psych3d3lia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PSP Trouble

721 Views | 4 Replies

PSP Trouble 2007-03-11 11:34:53

I just got a PSP from m friend and yes it does work. But he hd lost the charger for it (the one which goes in the outlet). I have a USB cord for it. My PSP just died over night and I want to charge it...

1) Can you charge it with the USB cord?

2) When I plug it into m laptop it does no show up in my computer, is this because I need to use the outlet charger? Any help is appreciated.

Response to PSP Trouble 2007-03-11 11:37:23

Oh god, your kidding right? You can't be serious. Yeah, of course you can charge it with your USB cord. And of course you need your wall charger to connect the the computer... I love these threads, great for a good chuckle.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to PSP Trouble 2007-03-11 11:37:31

At 3/11/07 11:34 AM, Brick86 wrote: I just got a PSP from m friend and yes it does work. But he hd lost the charger for it (the one which goes in the outlet). I have a USB cord for it. My PSP just died over night and I want to charge it...

1) Can you charge it with the USB cord?

Yes, you can.

2) When I plug it into m laptop it does no show up in my computer, is this because I need to use the outlet charger? Any help is appreciated.

Try scrolling along the media bar until you get to settings, then go up and you will find USB mode. Click on that to activite it. The computer should recognise it now.

Response to PSP Trouble 2007-03-11 11:37:42

You need to find a charger for it. You can buy a USB charger for your PSP, but it takes an awfully long tiome to charge it that way. Your best bet is to buy one on eBay. You cannot access your PSP files via laptop or PC until you can turn it on lol.Give 'er

¤´¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature

Response to PSP Trouble 2007-03-11 11:57:20

At 3/11/07 11:37 AM, The-evil-bucket wrote: Oh god, your kidding right? You can't be serious. Yeah, of course you can charge it with your USB cord. And of course you need your wall charger to connect the the computer... I love these threads, great for a good chuckle.

Its not really that stupid o a question, its been plugged into my comp for about an hour and I still cant turn it on.