00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

boonsketi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Capital punishments.

2,065 Views | 32 Replies

Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:49:28

Why the fucking fuck does capital punishment still exist? What the fuck? Are we still in the cock-fucking 15th medieval century where stupid judge fucks sentence another stupid fuck to death? What the fuck we all know God doesnt exist and so does his fuck heaven and hell! But we still kill fucking people and give them freedom in death like fuck cock think before killing and actually cocking punish him by life sentence so he can fucking fuck cock think about his doings. Like wtf this fuck topic makes me fucking wanna fuck goverments to fucking hell.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:54:11

It exists because the offenders given it don't get to keep the right to live, also I'd rather not pay taxes to keep them alive.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:54:48

At 3/11/07 08:54 AM, Oppugnant wrote: It exists because the offenders given it don't get to keep the right to live, also I'd rather not pay taxes to keep them alive.

you probably still pay taxes to kill them as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:56:33

At 3/11/07 08:54 AM, Solidone wrote:
At 3/11/07 08:54 AM, Oppugnant wrote: It exists because the offenders given it don't get to keep the right to live, also I'd rather not pay taxes to keep them alive.
you probably still pay taxes to kill them as well.

But I bet it would cost less than feeding, clothing and giving them hospitality.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:57:42

Fuck saddam is in heaven by his fucking belief and you fucking fuckers made him a favor and send him there to his sexy fucking virgins. You stupid fucking fucks cant grow children on the basis that dont be bad or you will fucking be executed cause it is fucking stupid fuck. and fuck your taxes and your house, fucking fuck executions much expensive and you are not fucking paying more than 0.02$ a fucking year for some fuckers fucking execution you filthy fuck fuck

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 08:59:07

Put it this way, put a man into a cell costs way over $10k a year. To put a bullet into his skull costs less than $100. Hell, to just strangle him or to slice his neck will cost less than $10.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:02:47

Cheap deaths :)

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:03:34

At 3/11/07 08:59 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Put it this way, put a man into a cell costs way over $10k a year. To put a bullet into his skull costs less than $100. Hell, to just strangle him or to slice his neck will cost less than $10.

Yeah lets fucking slice people thats so fucking 21st fucking century and we will be fucking militant islamists that slice the fuck out of those kidnapped journalists im sure you fucking like it when they fucking do that

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:05:25

How about you fucking settle the fuck down and stop fucking cocking up the BBS?

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:06:07

Err...when the fuck was the last time someone in America was actually executed? Death row is a joke. I wish they would kill more people. Taxes would be lower and I would respect my government. Plus it's a much better deterrent than to say, "OH we'll kill you maybe in 60 years from now, but probably not. You basically just get free room board and meals for the rest of your life."

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:07:02

Wow, this guy went over his limits are putting a swear word on each sentence he writes. I still remember him from his past threads, he was annoying.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:08:23

At 3/11/07 09:06 AM, milinko959 wrote: Err...when the fuck was the last time someone in America was actually executed?

Wednesday.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:08:42

At 3/11/07 09:05 AM, Oppugnant wrote: How about you fucking settle the fuck down and stop fucking cocking up the BBS?

How can the fuck I settle fucking down when they are fucking thousands of shit fuck organizations like Nato, EU, and some other fucking shitty clubs that propagandize some fucking human rights but they fucking fuck do nothing to fucking fuck stop capital punishment. like fuck china abolished t in 5bc but some stupid christian fucking countries still act as fucking barbarians from Total War like fuck fucking hypocrites

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:10:48

At 3/11/07 09:03 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: Yeah lets fucking slice people thats so fucking 21st fucking century and we will be fucking militant islamists that slice the fuck out of those kidnapped journalists im sure you fucking like it when they fucking do that

So you're saying we should make everyone pay more just so we can be viewed in a more lighter sense even though it is the reasons of why a person kills another person that really count.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:27:28

At 3/11/07 09:10 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 3/11/07 09:03 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: Yeah lets fucking slice people thats so fucking 21st fucking century and we will be fucking militant islamists that slice the fuck out of those kidnapped journalists im sure you fucking like it when they fucking do that
So you're saying we should make everyone pay more just so we can be viewed in a more lighter sense even though it is the reasons of why a person kills another person that really count.

You are one stupid fucking fuck. If it is fucking money that matters you fucking fuck dont even know how much u fucking pay, just some fucking cents and you are fucking wanting to kill a men just because you want to fucking keep a fucking extra dollar an year and fucking have sex with it? Wtf you dumb fuck cock. We are to set a fucking example for those fucking fuck terrorists but we only fucking act like them and thats what makes them find another fucking reason to blow something up and fuck everything fucking up

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:29:34

At 3/11/07 09:27 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: You are one stupid fucking fuck.

I'm not even going to argue with you. As soon as you cut down on your swearing, then I'll be more than happy to argue about why the death sentence should be bought back to England. Until then, I refuse to comment any further.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:31:52

At 3/11/07 08:59 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Put it this way, put a man into a cell costs way over $10k a year. To put a bullet into his skull costs less than $100. Hell, to just strangle him or to slice his neck will cost less than $10.

It's actually cheaper in our law system to not execute them

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:34:46

At 3/11/07 09:31 AM, MortifiedPenguins wrote:
It's actually cheaper in our law system to not execute them

The other problem I think you'll be well aware about is the lack of prisons. England is running out of space for prisoners and this is partly due to the lack of a capital punishment.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:35:51

At 3/11/07 09:29 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 3/11/07 09:27 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: You are one stupid fucking fuck.
I'm not even going to argue with you. As soon as you cut down on your swearing, then I'll be more than happy to argue about why the death sentence should be bought back to England. Until then, I refuse to comment any further.

Alright, take my fucking apologies. I won't say direct you with any sort of swearing word for now.
Speak your opinion.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:38:43

I kill for money, but you're my friend I kill you for nothing.

Golden cow poop

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:41:12

At 3/11/07 09:34 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 3/11/07 09:31 AM, MortifiedPenguins wrote:
At 3/11/07 08:59 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
The other problem I think you'll be well aware about is the lack of prisons. England is running out of space for prisoners and this is partly due to the lack of a capital punishment.

Maybe, Maybe not.

But considering the amount of people we execute as a whole in the US, we would need to bump production up fast.

I mean, the South(biggest supporter for execution) has only killed 856 people since 1976.
Really, thats not making much room
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?s cid=12&did=169

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:47:13

At 3/11/07 09:35 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: Speak your opinion.

England is in desperate need of room as you may be well aware of. It is due to the desperation, we are giving criminals shorter and shorter sentences. Just so we can allow another prisoner in. It's scary to think that we are living with, working with, walking near murders, rapists and child molesters. Then, when they reoffend, they just get another short sentence and off they go.

Would you like to be brutally raped and then the guy gets away with only three years? Maybe a little more if you're lucky.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 09:52:07

At 3/11/07 09:47 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: England is in desperate need of room as you may be well aware of. It is due to the desperation, we are giving criminals shorter and shorter sentences. Just so we can allow another prisoner in.

It made me disgusted when I heard they were trying to reduce the sentences for murderers. Capital punishment is the fairest way to cut down on overcrowding.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:06:01

At 3/11/07 09:47 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Would you like to be brutally raped and then the guy gets away with only three years? Maybe a little more if you're lucky.

Who's says I'm for shortening sentences? I'm all for making prison sentences longer and that's why I am for swapping life sentence for capital punishment. And it's pretty inhumane that we should bring in capital punishment just because there is no room in the prisons.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:08:04

At 3/11/07 10:06 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: And it's pretty inhumane that we should bring in capital punishment just because there is no room in the prisons.

Isn't murder inhumane? I don't see how prisoners deserve the treatment they currently get.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:09:56

At 3/11/07 10:08 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:
At 3/11/07 10:06 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: And it's pretty inhumane that we should bring in capital punishment just because there is no room in the prisons.
Isn't murder inhumane? I don't see how prisoners deserve the treatment they currently get.

Exactly. Murder is inhumane and that's why there should be no capital punishment.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:11:24

At 3/11/07 10:09 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: Exactly. Murder is inhumane and that's why there should be no capital punishment.

Murderers deserve everything they get. Including being murdered. I don't care if that makes a double standard, they shouldn't have any rights to have taken away in the first place.

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:14:01

At 3/11/07 10:11 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:
At 3/11/07 10:09 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: Exactly. Murder is inhumane and that's why there should be no capital punishment.
Murderers deserve everything they get. Including being murdered. I don't care if that makes a double standard, they shouldn't have any rights to have taken away in the first place.

So if I execute someone, and then his children come and kill me because I murdered their beloved father, will it be justified by your theory?

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:15:56

i smell 10 year olds and its because some people dont deserve to live after what they did

Response to Capital punishments. 2007-03-11 10:17:10

At 3/11/07 10:14 AM, FluentEnglishmen wrote: So if I execute someone, and then his children come and kill me because I murdered their beloved father, will it be justified by your theory?

No, becuase he deserved to get executed, so it would be a justified murder.