00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free hosting for Flash authors

8,115 Views | 139 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-02-20 04:26:35

Pmed you some of my work, since I didn't link in my application.

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-02-22 10:18:38

Just letting people know there are still hosting spots available if people are in need.

People have been applying with absolutely no examples of their works. Even one single example is worth using. It's just needed to establish which people would make real use of the hosting.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-02-22 10:47:34

Hey, Undercover, your site looks awesome! I hope you accept my application, I'm sure I'll be able to put it to good use with time :)

VG Trivia Challenge

Expert's Guide to NG

Sig made mainly with Cooltext.com

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-02-26 12:19:00

At 2/22/07 10:47 AM, jogo52793 wrote: Hey, Undercover, your site looks awesome! I hope you accept my application, I'm sure I'll be able to put it to good use with time :)

Been so busy lately, haven't had time to look few the last few apps. Still, thank you for the words about the site. It is still Under Construction still so there's still plenty to be seen.

Applications are still open, so if you're in need, apply!

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-08 04:40:40

Just reminding everyone that there are a few hosting spots left available and that we will soon be introducing an upload site which anyone can use.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-08 23:22:33

So hows the site coming along now? Making some progress?

-----------------------------| Website | 101 Signs Collab | NG Audio Portal Flash |----------------------------

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-08 23:30:02

Hmmm I just send application,but I'm wondering...

If someone is elligable(wtf?) for hosting,do they get space to host a website(discluding MySql)or just space to upload Flash files and whatnot?

wat

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-08 23:37:16

At 3/8/07 11:30 PM, Thomas wrote: Hmmm I just send application,but I'm wondering...

If someone is elligable(wtf?) for hosting,do they get space to host a website(discluding MySql)or just space to upload Flash files and whatnot?

yes they do..ive already uploaded my website and stuff, and it all works!
[killphil]

-----------------------------| Website | 101 Signs Collab | NG Audio Portal Flash |----------------------------

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-08 23:43:54

At 3/8/07 11:37 PM, chillyphilly wrote: yes they do..ive already uploaded my website and stuff, and it all works!
[killphil]

Well that's cool...guess I just have to wait now!

wat

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-09 05:01:41

At 3/9/07 01:52 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
Heh, awesome... I like your menu... Is it just graphics and actionscript in a .swf and then you upload?

im sorry but..i sorta dont get what you mean?

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-09 07:17:18

Hopefully I can get a spot. I'd like to put up a website with my flash.

VG Trivia Challenge

Expert's Guide to NG

Sig made mainly with Cooltext.com

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-11 05:52:05

At 3/8/07 11:22 PM, chillyphilly wrote: So hows the site coming along now? Making some progress?

If you're referring to Undercover Studios, some of the main features we plan to offer are almost finished and should be released soon. I'm sure a lot of people will like them, so keep a look out ;)

yes they do..ive already uploaded my website and stuff, and it all works!
[killphil]

Great to see you making good use of your hosting!

At 3/9/07 07:17 AM, jogo52793 wrote: Hopefully I can get a spot. I'd like to put up a website with my flash.

Have you sent in an application? From the looks of things, I would have no issue helping you out with some space.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-23 03:06:56

We have 2 spots left so anyone still in need, feel free to apply.

If you haven't been successful before but have some new work to show or more examples under your belt, don't hesitate in applying again!

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-23 08:29:46

well i applied a while back but never got a reply. should apply again?

-

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-23 08:30:51

How large of a file can it hold, because I need to send something that's HUGE but denvish only holds 5mb. Can this hold more?

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-03-23 08:49:16

At 3/23/07 08:30 AM, El-Presidente wrote: How large of a file can it hold, because I need to send something that's HUGE but denvish only holds 5mb. Can this hold more?

A gigabyte. Notice the huge font.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-04-11 15:18:18

Just cleared some inactive accounts so there are once again spots open. Please try and have any examples you can please :)

Just makes it easier giving to those who are legit instead of those, like I just removed, who will take the account and forget about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-04-25 18:29:39

Last calls for accounts in the meantime- One account left! I'll probably be adding more very soon and we do have a new feature being launched very shortly.

In the meantime, even if you're not applying, head on over to the site and check out the new layout. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! (Whether in the thread or by the contact page)

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-02 13:47:58

haha, this confused me, since my cousin has an account called perminator. :)

Anyway, its nice of you but i already have a site

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-03 08:12:28

At 5/2/07 01:10 PM, Zendra wrote: Although I am not a Flash dude, I was wondering which PHP version you use on your server. So it might also be attractive for me, as a PHP programmer. :)

Love to hear some solutions! :)

PHP 5

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-08 14:03:21

Currently sitting on 2 free hosting accounts available.

If anyone is in need of hosting, head on over here.

Any questions, PM or email me.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-11 14:08:42

Just letting everyone know another hosting account is currently available so those who are in need of some hosting, please apply!

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-12 05:24:12

Yey, I just applied!

On another note, the site looks really good and generally reeks quality. Good stuff :D.

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-16 10:16:31

I just wanna tell you all that i got hosting and it works great! If you need some webspace do apply! I just gotta fix myself decent homepage, it's in the works and looks like this:

Fickludds home

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-24 09:37:35

Hey man the site has become incredibly useful to me. Especially the FTP access and everything. I thank you for this service man.
Are other people using it as much as I am?
How's the site coming along by the way?

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-05-24 15:34:57

At 5/24/07 09:37 AM, chillyphilly wrote: Hey man the site has become incredibly useful to me. Especially the FTP access and everything. I thank you for this service man.
Are other people using it as much as I am?
How's the site coming along by the way?

Great to hear it's working out so well for you :)

Well, at the moment we currently have all of our FTP accounts in use and plenty of space and bandwidth is being made use of now.
The site is coming along quite nicely, actually. Undercover Studios will very soon be releasing a quick uploader for single images and movies etc. as well as allowing for members to sign up and take further advantage of our services.

Posts will be made as more hosting becomes available and more services are released. Those who are looking for hosting, don't be afraid to still submit applications in the meantime. They are certainly reviewed and your name can be put in line for the next available hosting pack.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-06-21 10:47:39

Undercover Studios is moving servers!

This means that we've been able to open up a larger number of accounts to give out to people in need of some web hosting!

Apply now!

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-06-24 14:27:57

At 6/21/07 10:54 AM, BritishMoose wrote: My site will be made soon. Promise.

Good to hear :)

I'll be compiling a list of users who are currently being hosted so people can see what kind of websites are being set up on the servers soon. More exposure is always a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-06-24 14:58:04

Just applied, looks like very promising hosting ^_^

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature

Response to Free hosting for Flash authors 2007-06-24 15:48:42

I just applied, don't know if I got accepted. I hope so. Looks like a good hosting site :P