00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

User of the day

1,952 Views | 2 Replies

User of the day 2001-03-07 07:24:34

Yeah, I kinda promised myself that I'd never do this if it ever happend but I am. So with out further delay I'd like to read off a list.

The following people can kiss my albino ass
EvilGelshaWoman, (just playing), the only person on my list is *cough, FATAL, cough*

Well, I just want to say HEY to all the cool regular NG Chat Members, those of you who haven't gone in there, get your asses in there. And I'm going to deny the fact that even though I did accuse Wade Fulp of sexually harrassing me yesterday, that's not why I'm user of the day.

With that, peace out, may the force be with you, because this is my day in NG history. Tomorrow there will be another.

Response to User of the day 2001-03-08 14:13:28

At 3/7/01 07:24 AM, Infinity303 wrote: Yeah, I kinda promised myself that I'd never do this if it ever happend but I am. So with out further delay I'd like to read off a list.

Ah, but now, today is tommorrow and you, sir, are not user of the day so suck hairy dick... my friend.

Response to User of the day 2001-03-08 14:15:43

At 3/7/01 07:24 AM, Infinity303 wrote: Yeah, I kinda promised myself that I'd never do this if it ever happend but I am. So with out further delay I'd like to read off a list.

The following people can kiss my albino ass
EvilGelshaWoman, (just playing), the only person on my list is *cough, FATAL, cough*

Well, I just want to say HEY to all the cool regular NG Chat Members, those of you who haven't gone in there, get your asses in there. And I'm going to deny the fact that even though I did accuse Wade Fulp of sexually harrassing me yesterday, that's not why I'm user of the day.

With that, peace out, may the force be with you, because this is my day in NG history. Tomorrow there will be another.

What the hell are you talking about?