00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you believe we will die?

5,905 Views | 127 Replies

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 05:48:41

At 2/1/07 02:51 PM, tribalfusion-X wrote: Sientifical

I stopped reading their.

BTW, your sig looks terrible.

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 05:51:46

At 2/2/07 05:48 AM, Darkside7000 wrote:
At 2/1/07 02:51 PM, tribalfusion-X wrote: Sientifical
I stopped reading their.

BTW, your sig looks terrible.

congratulations! you are the 4th person who dissagrees with me! Now 1 goal to go! 100 posts!
woohoo :) lol

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 05:58:48

I wouldn't trust the media to give us a time-scale that wasn't somewhat fear-mongering.

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 05:59:51

At 2/1/07 02:51 PM, tribalfusion-X wrote: Scientific tests result in the fact that the earth warms up, ensuring that we will all die in 50 years.

These people don't look very concerned about the whole thing, but as im only 14, i really do care becouse i don't wanna die on the age of 64 young!! besides! what about our children/grandchildren? they have rights too! (even though they might not yet be born...)

Comments.

There's a reason why not too many folks are concerned..... Don't believe everything you read. Especially when it's put out by a bunch of fear-mongers trying to push their own agenda.

Here's a little-known fact: Back in the 70's, the older leaders of the Global Warming movement were screaming about how the Earth was getting COLDER! They even presented "Scientific evidence" that the next Ice Age would soon arrive...... and they wrote books about it. Look hard enough, and you can still find those books.

Some of the leaders disappeared during the 80's. Only to re-surface in the 90's...... screaming about how the Earth is getting hotter, and presenting MORE scientific evidence. Funny part is, they'd like you to forget about the B.S. they were peddling in the 70's. Not one of them stepped up and said, "Sorry, we were wrong back then. But we got it right this time."

Just a bunch of fear-mongers hoping folks will donate money to their movement.

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:12:45

Id actually prefer to die with everyone else. That way I'm not the only one.

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:29:39

At 2/1/07 05:15 PM, elkrobber wrote:
At 2/1/07 04:51 PM, sex-crazed-maniac wrote:
You need to read a recently published book on the subject. Don’t go to the internet any jackass can post on it but a book needs to be super accurate or popular to be published.
Yes, let's belive books, because they are always right, too.

Did the 'recently published' part of my text pass you?

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:43:26

I see that there are several non-believers so i won't go on about this although i have news flash links in other pages...

But say that you would die, unless there is but one person (or thing?) that can save you; who or what would you like to be saved from? And in what way? please explain how you like to be saved and by who or what.

For example:

I'd like to be saved by Ra!

The ice melts on the planet earth and a giant flood has emerged, slaughtering millions... I am one of the few hundreds of people who survived on this sad planet that we might now even call an island! Then suddenly... a glymph of light appears out of the skies... It's Ra! He grabs all the people by a moving golden cloud (not dragon ball z...) And carries us to heaven, were our souls are purified and we live in luxury and glory together under the ancient but not forgotten Egyptian Gods.

There, your turn !

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:46:59

At 2/1/07 02:53 PM, Wadezilla wrote: Your children and grandchildren have rights even though they're not born... Wow, that's a very logical statement. Their rights aren't going to protect them from floods you faggot.

if this is true, then every sperm has rights too!

Seriously, at this point if the Earth is truly fucked, then we can't fix it. If we kill the planet off, so be it, our deaths are unavoidable, that's the cost of life

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:50:26

At 2/1/07 02:51 PM, tribalfusion-X wrote: Sientifical test result in the facts of that the earth warms up, ensuring that we will all die in 50 years.

These people don't look very concerned about the whole thing, but as im only 14, i really do care becouse i don't wanna die on the age of 64 young!! besides! what about our children/grandchildren? they have rights too! (even though they might not yet be born...)

Comments.

What the hell are you talking about?????!!!!!!They said that were all gonna die on New Year 2000 and .....well.....ARE YOU DEAD????NOOOOO! YOU'RE ALIVE !!!!!!! I bet it's some knid of scam.

"My posts are serious, but the content within them is a joke" - Me

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:52:02

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/02/02/cl imate.talks.ap/index.html

I swear, anything to keep us living in fucking fear.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:53:01

At 2/2/07 06:12 AM, PuRpLeHaZe wrote: Id actually prefer to die with everyone else. That way I'm not the only one.

Yeah. Because as of now noone has died.

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 06:56:07

Haven't you seen video's on the global warming? ice melting? EH???!!

The only scam that's currently here is that your trying to tell me we would all die on the year of 2000... What kind of an idiotic preticament is that? Everyone knew that never was going to happen! why would it? there was no proof of that at all? The earth exploding for some reason? the sun? comon...

You really are weird if you believed that for just a little bit, and now are flaming my topic with this kinda crap of that you don't believe that the planet is heatening up and calculations esteem that we will die in 50 years! i even said 'believe what you want' and 'i wont go on with this'... but as you refused to listen... you are foolish

Let me tell you again what i was on about in a way you might understand...

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF we all would die... JSUT PRETEND JUST PRETEND JUST PRETEND JUST PREDENT!!! then by who or what would you like to be saved? that was my last post and your the one whos still on about my first...

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 07:59:54

At 2/1/07 03:12 PM, Damian wrote:
At 2/1/07 03:10 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 2/1/07 02:52 PM, FlashBurgerHelper wrote: the japanese will save our asses somehow
Fuck the japanese.
Racist.

yea you racist black chinese ugly prick

lol jokin

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 09:07:21

the truth is people, that the planet WONT LIVE FOREVER! and thats simply the point! and the fact that we are polluting and shit isnt really gonna slow down the process...

either we die of global warming, or freeze to death or get hit y a huge fucking rock, or simply nuke each other to death

you do now how many fucking A-bombs and shelters are around the world? imagine if another Chernobyl happens, this time next to another powerplant...

th point is there is no use in worring about what will happen and enjoy the ride.

and if you think your granchildren "have rights" then thats a reason to recicle and shit..but i seriously doubt that it will change anything for his granchildren

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 09:26:07

i got a quote to say "live fast, die young"
peh, we're not immortals are we?

come on, tonights news, the biggest yet bomb massacre in baghdad.
2004 tsunami ,hurricane katrina, a volcano in indonesia, STD's, avian influenza,
particle accelerators and on and on...not to mention prions. and FAGS.

your paranoia is actually shortening your lifespan and isnt good for health either.
and if the wurld turned homo? humans extinct. Why are we still alive?
shift the wurld a bit- too cold. the world's axis straightened, the equator is the only habitable place on earth. just a little hotter, we'd drown. Really a delicate balance.

"self-righteousness can lead to being an asshole"

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 09:36:26

At 2/1/07 05:43 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Well, don't worry about
Just give thanks to your false gods that you are on the winnign side of the racial conflict. There is nothing that any of us can do about it; it just makes me feel better to bitch about it. The only solution is segregation. Other races will be happy, but Blacks will persih.

I do desire a japanese wife, but I know that it is unattainable.

You sir, are a racist dumbass. How you can justify the swill you type is beyond me. Although you apparently refuse to believe it, not every topic has to do with your unhealthy fixation on underage teenage girls, and the fact that you're an oppressed black man that the world hates. Quit being an emo pervert and learn to use that peanut brain that's rattling around somewhere in your nearly uninhabited skull. >=(

Now that that's out of the way, I thought it would be funny to mention that Al Gore has been nominated for the Nobel Peace prize for his work on the Global Warming effort. xD Let's all take a moment to chuckle to ourselves about this laughable oversight.

Heheh. Okay then. I still maintain that this is all a bunch of bullshit propaganda that has a few good, underlying themes, but uses a falsified image of our Earth's natural processes to achieve its goal. Yes we should stop using fossil fuels. Yes we should be more concientious of our environment. But no we shouldn't need to use scare-mongering to convince the masses. Any idiot who'd be brain-dead enough to believe that our planet's natural heating and cooling periods are caused by humans is an egotistical prick and needs to pay more attention to the fossil record than he does. -_-

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 10:00:14

Personally, i believe we're not going to live long enough to notice that other people were going to kill us by another way then the way we will actually die on...

Why kill eachother? we wil die eventually! And still i believe:

- We will die by the floods of water caused by the global warming
- Ra , The God Of The Sun will save us.

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 10:02:08

Everyone is going to die one day anyway. So why does the time matter? What matters is to enjoy your live when you are still alive.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 10:06:48

I know i know, but i'm just kind of afraid of death, and if it happens, i don't want it to happen in a creepy way ike drowning or choking, not being able to breath, lepracy, burning to death, nuclear weaponry, electical chair,... etc.

I want my death to happen extremely quickly becouse i believe before Ra, Our Eternal Ruler, shall have my soul in piece, my death will be excessively painfull.

...Does dying hurt? Or don't you feal anything of it?
Not that i suppose any of you know this, unless your a reincarnation of some person who died of old age...

Becouse dying of old age is the only death that i want to suffer... :(

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 10:41:11

I live in iceland , so i'm really fucked, glaciers cover over 10% of the country.
But luckily, 87% of the country is mountains.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 11:04:39

Good luck in surviving, but in a year or 45 i'd move if i were you... just to be sure, take a couple of years earlier, doesn't matter how young or old you are, you will never like to die! (unless in special occasions)

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-02 11:18:07

I think my sig is right :(

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 04:45:28

No posts mean... We will all die!! :(

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 06:01:44

At 2/1/07 02:52 PM, FlashBurgerHelper wrote: i really dont care.
the japanese will save our asses somehow

Thats what i'm thinking

And I started a sig chain! YAY

"My friends call me 'The Cane.' Even before I messed up my leg."

- [H]ouse

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 06:03:50

no one is dying in 50 years. global warming is just suppose to have its beginning effects then. Such as climates getting all fuckered up. Shit wont be the same, but no one is dying just yet.

Plus, it's not like anyone isnt thinking of measures to preventing a full blown global warming.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 06:14:32

We will NOT die in 50 years. We will survive. Have you ever seen Waterworld?

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 07:45:26

Have you seen video clips?

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 07:48:02

At 2/1/07 02:52 PM, FlashBurgerHelper wrote: i really dont care.
the japanese will save our asses somehow

That's my joke...

Yeah, Japan 's gotta have something prepared for such an occasion..

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 07:55:45

If a meteor happens to come to earth in a few decades. There will be away of destroying the meteor before it hits earth from the intelligence we will have by that time. Like sending a missle for it. Also with the ice caps melting It will only effect coastal areas. Or people are thinking of building iron walls next to the coast line to stop them from flooding. Also George Bush is going to start using reusable and alternative fuels to help save enegy and for the enviroment. In the next ten years world wide, to help stop global warming, and maybe Tony Blair is helping out a little bit.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe we will die? 2007-02-03 08:16:46

Iron walls? This ain't age of mythology you know... Besides, they will rust!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature