00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,349 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-20 19:06:12

At 4/19/07 04:15 PM, bladerunner627 wrote: Wow, this threads still going on. I don't remember the last time I posted in it.

I remember, it was when we were fighting and stealth gave me that second chase.

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-21 03:47:08

I just wish I knew what the hell the whole thing was about in the first place!!!
This is almost as bad as the AP update!

(hopefully stealth wanders back in soon though, the suspense is killing me)

Shoot, if all else fails, and he abandoned the project, maybe one of us could finish it.. whatever it is.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-21 08:08:56

At 4/21/07 03:47 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
Shoot, if all else fails, and he abandoned the project, maybe one of us could finish it..

how are we ment to finish somthing that we don't even know about? He's keeping it secret like somthing being produced in Area 51

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-21 20:41:20

I have a question for stealth ... WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-21 21:20:30

Hhmmmm. Definitely Don't know where he's going with it or what he expects of the 20 artists
But I like His attitude, its familiar to me. Say wats up when times right.

Oh by the way the penguins can fly but only when you throw them of a cliff.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1 044437

Stealth has a request of you!!!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-04-26 03:54:58

At 4/21/07 09:20 PM, Psi-realm wrote: Oh by the way the penguins can fly but only when you throw them of a cliff.

No they fall not fly...

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-05-08 05:24:19

Is stealth still with us?

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-05-08 05:58:24

i dont think so. i am done with this little thing he had going on. i am no longer going to wait. so good bye and good luck Stealth where ever u r.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-05-19 10:58:04

Whats actually happened with this? We wrote that thing out and I've never heard anything from him since.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-06-01 06:54:33

At 5/19/07 10:58 AM, B34T1N wrote: Whats actually happened with this? We wrote that thing out and I've never heard anything from him since.

Ainal rape takes it time to heal...

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-06-07 07:33:59

yes it dose and we are the ones who seem to be the rape victims here. anyway this is what i think happend and this will be my final post i hope.

personally i think he was trying to do something he couldnt do. what ever it was that he was doing he had it all planed out but i think it was all just to much for him to handle. even tho it was a lot of work he still tried to pull thru for us but we kept having to wait. he kept making us wait and promising us that it will be done very soon but i bet he couldnt do what he had set out to do and he just didnt want to come back and tell us because we all might pissed due to the fact he made us wait and now he cant deliver. really this is something i wouldnt get mad over. if u couldnt do it u couldnt do it. o well.... really i dont think any of us would be mad at him. least i hope not.

anyway if this is or could be the reason stealth left i just want to say i wouldnt be mad. so if he by chance checks this thread from time to time maybe he will see this and come back seeing that some people arnt mad at him.