00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,356 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 07:43:16

So how's everything goin' stealth? You havn't updated the thread for a while.

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 13:37:12

At 2/16/07 07:43 AM, HiniberusDelius wrote: So how's everything goin' stealth? You havn't updated the thread for a while.

Dude, you're doing it again >:(

there's not much to update at the moment, besides id you read my posts on this page, you'll already know, all there is to know about the state of afairs

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 13:53:02

At 2/16/07 01:49 PM, Deflektor wrote: Stealth, i reviewed you back. As you reviewed me, i thought you deserved something from me.

Sweet, thanks, I'll respond to that soon!

PS: take your time.

I'll take as long as I need, Monday I will let it escape

And to Hiniberus, make music, it will keep you busy, lol!

Yeah Hiniberus, do what the man suggests!

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 18:47:21

At 2/16/07 01:49 PM, Deflektor wrote:

He doesn't really do this. He takes FL vocals and premade drumloops and a premade piano part... Then he calls it his work.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 18:53:00

At 2/16/07 06:47 PM, Unheard-Echos wrote:
He doesn't really do this. He takes FL vocals and premade drumloops and a premade piano part... Then he calls it his work.

O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 21:31:01

At 2/16/07 06:53 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
O RLY?

Vocals Fixed

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 21:38:08

At 2/16/07 06:53 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
O RLY?

Yea, I just listened to 'Experament', and it's all Fruityloops pre-sets, vocals and loops..

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 21:41:46

Wow, wtf...I just listened to all of his songs, and ALL of them are from FL loops, etc. Nothing is original. That just makes me angry <8(, cause I could of been one of the artists.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 22:04:22

So... wait a minute, you mean to tell me, ALL of his music, are all pre made samples and demos in FL?

So he hasn't made a single piece?

If that's what you mean, and you can back this up (either point me to where i can hear the files in FL)

then that's simply gonna mean that, I can possibly rule the guy out.

So provide me some proof and evidence, if indeed that is what you're saying and then Bladerunner you'll potentially be in with a chance here.

I'm nearly finished, so very close, and well... If you're quick with this, there's still a chance here

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 22:41:01

It seems we have a bit of a problem! :(

Claims made by Unheard-Echos and bladerunner (I forget the number)

Seem to indicate that HiniberusDelius hasn't created the music himself, I'm in a situation where I need to deal with this rather quickly, If I'm to have this released on monday.

Now if these claims are proven to be true, then I can't accept Hiniberus into this project, as this is neither His signature piece, nor his best. as it's currently sounding like he hasn't actually made these piece.

If this is true, then I will need 1 more person to fill his spot, Bladerunner, you have expressed an interest in this, and I have sent a PM to you too!

Now if anyone can confirm these claims made above, please point them out to me!

Also, because it's looking like I've got 1 more spot to fill, I'll need to fill it pronto!

I need an FL user to do the following for me, if you'd be so kind!

in your own words summarise the following:

What you like about FL, noting whether you would recommend it to anyone

also how you use it (ie; if you use it in conjunction with Reason, or other method of utilisation) if you don't use it in a different manor and just use it as it (besides VSTI's or soundfonts) don't worry about including this additional item

along with this, could you all list 1 song that you feel is perhaps either your signature piece or is one of your best pieces? (either one has to be made using FL)

And if possible
also if any one of you could post a link for either a soundfont source site, or VST's or even Mixing/Mastering tips techniques that would be awesome too

Time is running out, and I'd prefer this to be done A.S.A.P.

I'm aiming to have this thing out, by Monday, however, if I'm unable to find a suitable replacement before then, there is every chance I can expect a delay here.

So guys, I'm needing your help!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:05:33

Alright, give me a few minutes and I'll have that stuff up PDQ

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:06:48

At 2/16/07 11:05 PM, bladerunner627 wrote: Alright, give me a few minutes and I'll have that stuff up PDQ

ok cool, and erm... what is PDQ??? lol :P

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:22:19

At 2/16/07 11:06 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
At 2/16/07 11:05 PM, bladerunner627 wrote: Alright, give me a few minutes and I'll have that stuff up PDQ
ok cool, and erm... what is PDQ??? lol :P

Pretty darn quick, lol.

Anyways, here's the link to my audio with proof. http://66.227.50.152/hiniberusdelius.mp3

The song I'd like to submit is In The Open

I'd prefer submitting the version without vocals, because honestly it sounds better without them.

Non-VOX can be downloaded here: In The Open

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:26:54

Sorry for the constant double posts.

The reason I like Fruityloops, is because of it's straightforward design. It is also extremely organized, and looking for thing's is extremely easy. I've been using Fruityloops for years, and I see no reason to switch. Fruityloops is by far my favorite audio producing software ever. I mainly use it standalone.

The main VST's I use right now are Z3ta+, and Rogue. I use Rogue for the basslines, and Z3ta for pads and such.

Rogue
Z3TA

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:40:00

No probs, thanks for that.

And you'd prefer me to use the non-vox version?

Ok no problem!

Looks like monday is back on!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:43:41

At 2/16/07 11:40 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: No probs, thanks for that.

And you'd prefer me to use the non-vox version?

Ok no problem!

Looks like monday is back on!

Yes, if it's possible. Review the original one, but use the Non-VOX version if you can. If you can't then no problem, just go with the VOX version.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-16 23:56:42

Sure thing I'll drop by with a review very soon!

I'm a little swamped at the moment, if I forget to review by monday, please remind me! and I'll stop on by your page and do that review!

Thanks for your statement and track suggestion!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 03:55:29

Damn it!

Guys, I have a bit of bad news!

There's a delay, I've not had as much time to put into this as I'd wanted.

This sucks, as I was expecting everything to be finished, I so wanna get this finished, but don't want it to be crap either.

It will be here, very soon.

I'll keep you informed via this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 05:17:33

At 2/18/07 03:55 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Damn it!

Guys, I have a bit of bad news!

There's a delay, I've not had as much time to put into this as I'd wanted.

It will be here, very soon.

lol, it´s okay :-]

shut up hiniberus ^^

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 06:07:11

At 2/18/07 05:17 AM, winKoneR wrote:
shut up hiniberus ^^

Oi I didn't say anything... for now.

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 06:44:11

Well since I'm off to London in an hour I won't be checking this thread for a week. I hope to return and see that everything worked out for you stealth, good luck.

should I bring you something? beer perhaps? ;)

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 07:32:32

i live in london come and see me :D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 14:28:38

Oh snap. Stealth's gonna die.

That's bad. I'ma have to send flowers.

Unless he lives somewhere in the general Monterey area.

Then I'll probably plan to go to the funeral, forget, and screw around on the internet.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 16:07:00

Danm you stealth DANNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMM YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU (That is if you die. If so then I shall be forced to send a necrophiliac to you as a funerary gift) ^_^

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-18 17:07:46

At 2/18/07 04:07 PM, HiniberusDelius wrote: Danm you stealth DANNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMM YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU (That is if you die. If so then I shall be forced to send a necrophiliac to you as a funerary gift) ^_^

I'm surprised you haven't tried to defend yourself, etc.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-19 04:27:11

At 2/18/07 05:07 PM, bladerunner627 wrote:
At 2/18/07 04:07 PM, HiniberusDelius wrote: Danm you stealth DANNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMM YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU (That is if you die. If so then I shall be forced to send a necrophiliac to you as a funerary gift) ^_^
I'm surprised you haven't tried to defend yourself, etc.

I don't think he knows hahahahaha!!!

Poor guy

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-19 04:43:31

At 2/19/07 04:27 AM, Father-of-Death wrote:
I don't think he knows hahahahaha!!!

Poor guy

Don't know what?

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-19 07:44:48

At 2/18/07 07:32 AM, tomfitz wrote: i live in london come and see me :D

I live NEAR London =D come see me =P

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-19 09:25:54

At 2/19/07 07:55 AM, Dj-Svenzo wrote:
HiniberusDelius you might wanna click that and read the posts there on the bottom :P

Aw fuckin' hell. Well then I think blade runner has no fucking life to stay createing a 3 min audio file mocking my music. I worked on it and I'm still a noob at FL so gimme a fucking break alright. He has no right what so ever to stay mocking me. So what I only have FL 6, I dunno of any other music makeing programs that are free. So blade runner just fuck off alright? There is no reason why you should mock me, hell I don't even know you and I never said anything against you (Untill now that is) and I never would have if you didn't just leave me alone. What's the point of trying to do this to me eh? To show off the fact that your better than me? The vocals were presets as I stated in the descriptions. Seriousaly what do you have against me? There was no reason for you to do this to me, so what I took what was given but I NEVER took any of the preset projects and submitted them to Ng. The vocals were given, I liked them so I used the piano. They sounded good together so I decided to see what the critics would think. But I doubted some one would waste their life takeing every single fault in what I did and expose it to all. That's also the reason why I all of a sudden got such a fucking low score, I was wondering why. If you didn't agree with my music you could have had the decency to Pm me and point a few things out, telling me what I could improve on and such. but what you did was just outright stupidity.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-19 10:04:44

The 138 in progress at the begining of Experament was given, I decided to use it for a small effect. I saw nothing wrong with that. I also used a few voice generators. Still I saw nothing wrong with it and nobody should. Drumloops were given for a reason, did you ever think that they might be there to just maybe be used? The vocals same thing, there are other tracks posted on Ng that used the vocals (I was listening to the NgAP radio). If I wanted to I would have gone though all your music and see what you have stolen. But I got a life, I don't go though every persons sound track and write notes on how I'm gonna rant about it. Insted I make music and see what others think. From all the reivews I've read so far none of them complained except for Vocals test about the far left to far right panning drum loop. So they are my work you just cant accept it. Hell Stealth has gone though 'Experament' and saw nothing wrong. So why should you try to take me off the spot just coz you wanted in. But if I'm out, I'm out, nothing I can do about it. So now it's up to stealth to see if I am in or not.

Too true:

BBS Signature