00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,520,691 Views | 29,935 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-22 18:07:55

Wrestling is a story of good vs. evil. Average fan does not remember matches, they remember feuds and angles. TNA can't do good feuds or angles if you don't know who is the heel, and who is the face, it's also hard to make merchandise if you don't have someone built up as a face or heel. Cult-followings are good, and I think it's important to recognize that if you're pushing a guy as a heel, but he's getting over as a face, you turn him face and push that, but you also need to have a semblance of control over the fans so that they are not neccessarily entirely writing your show for you.

TNA needs faces and heels, even ECW that was a company based in work for the most part, had great heels and faces, and great angles and feuds. Some smarks don't care about face/heel, we like who we like, but for the business to really make money, which is what we all want, you need the good vs. evil concepts.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-22 18:43:40

At 10/22/06 06:07 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
TNA needs faces and heels, even ECW that was a company based in work for the most part, had great heels and faces, and great angles and feuds. Some smarks don't care about face/heel, we like who we like, but for the business to really make money, which is what we all want, you need the good vs. evil concepts.

And there lies the problem with the current wrestling product... The smarks have blureed the lines between heel and face, so its become more and more difficult to have a clear face or heel. You look at LAX, they come out talking smack about americans, yet they cheer for them instead of booing them. Samoa Joe has been a heel for the better part of 6 months but unless someone tells you can't tell the difference... I don't want to say that smarks have ruined wrestling, but they have changed it quite a bit.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-22 18:43:59

At 10/22/06 03:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Yeah Joe acts heelish a lot but fans just seem to love the guy.

Heck, I love the guy. He has alot of talent.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 03:21:37

LordKooler's Friday Night SmackDown! review
1.MVP vs Kane
A rematch from last week. MVP is wearing his stupid ring attire again. Kane won by DQ.
2.Elijah Burke (w/Sylvester Terkay) vs Vito
Burke finally ended Vito's stupid winning streak with help from Terkay. Vito didn't deserve to be undefeated at all.
3.William Regal & Dave Taylor vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki
Before the match, William Regal cuts a promo where he talks about dressing up like Paul Burchill's boxum wench, Being harrassed by Vito, and garnering victories for a false king. Regal's tag partner for this match is Dave Taylor. He's a Third Generation wrestler who was trained by his Father & Grandfather and started wrestling in the late 1970's. He wrestled in England where he won the British Heavyweight Championship twice and Germany where he won the CWA Tag Team Championship with Chris Benoit & Miles Zrno. He also wrestled in WCW where he formed a stable with William Regal & Bobby Eaton called The Blue Bloods. It would be cool if Regal formed a stable consisting of British wrestlers like Dave Taylor, Finlay, Paul Burchill, Jonny Storm, Jody Fleisch, Doug Williams, and Nigel McGuinness. William Regal & Dave Taylor won at the end. WWE, Give Regal & Taylor Tag Team Title shots NOW.
4.I Quit Match: Chavo Guerrero (w/Vickie Guerrero) vs Rey Mysterio
Best match of the show. They did a really good job of making Chavo look look ruthless and Rey Mysterio look strong. There was this sick spot where Chavo pillmanized Mysterio's leg by doing the Frog Splash. Rey finally quits when he was hanged upside down in the light rigging while Chavo was using a Steel Chair on Mysterio's knee. Mysterio is going for knee surgery and will be out till April 2007. Since the Chavo/Rey feud recently ended, I hope WWE puts an end to this Eddiesploitation crap.
5.Gregory Helms vs Undertaker
When is Gregory Helms gonna lose the Cruiserweight Championship? He's held it since Royal Rumble 2006 and he recently became the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion of all time despite never defending the damn belt. Title belts can get their credibility ruined if the champion rarely defends that belt. That's what Gregory Helms is doing. I'd like to see Jimmy Wang Yang end Helms' reign as Cruserweight Champion. Undertaker won at the end. Ken Kennedy came out and attacked Undertaker but ran away when Taker was about to give him a Chokeslam.
6.Diva Dance Off
I fast forwarded it because I wasn't interested in seeing it.
7.World Heavyweight Championship: King Booker (c) vs Batista
ECW Heavyweight Champion The Big Show and WWE Champion John Cena came out to watch this match. Batista won by DQ when Show headbutted Batista. Then Batista & Cena team up to attack King Booker & Big Show. Theodore Long comes out and books a tag team match for next week. Batista & John Cena will face King Booker & Big Show on next weeks' Smackdown.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 06:56:00

holy crap, Regals losing streak ended and I missed it?! Not only that but Vito finally lost? Damn I did miss a good one then....

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 07:09:24

I think Smackdown has too many active superstars. Out of the 6 matches on Smackdown (including one jobber match, and one long match) we still didn't see Tatanka, Londrick, KC James and Idol Stevens, Jimmy Wang Yang, Sylvan, Benoit or Bobby Lashley, all of which have been moderately active on the roster and involved in storylines recently.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 08:09:42

Razor Ramon's
Carribean Cool
Million Dollar Inc's/Ted Diabase
Sexy Boy
King of Hearts
He's a Man(William Regal)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 12:59:50

At 10/23/06 07:09 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: I think Smackdown has too many active superstars. Out of the 6 matches on Smackdown (including one jobber match, and one long match) we still didn't see Tatanka, Londrick, KC James and Idol Stevens, Jimmy Wang Yang, Sylvan, Benoit or Bobby Lashley, all of which have been moderately active on the roster and involved in storylines recently.

or the Miz for that matter. This is why it was a bad idea to pull Velocity from wwe.com. At least some of the guys on Raw who don't get used often can be seen on Heat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 14:16:47

That Diva-Dance off segment went on for way too long, it was probably the reason why the crowd was so dead during the main event, a something weird because it was for the World Heavyweight title. Not only where there big names left out but there were champions (London and Kendick/Benoit) left off the card while Finlay just had a cameo appereance.

And I agree with something LordKooler said. GIve Taylor and regal a title shot NOW. Those against London and Kendrick would make for a great match despite the difference in wrestling styles.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 17:15:25

At 10/22/06 01:28 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: My Time

Well Aveiwaskewed don't tell me you like Cena's music!

I really liked That Fozzy song. I'm going to have to buy one of their CD's.

I'm really kicking my self for not being able to see Bound for Glory. This PVP saw the Emergance of Robert Roode, inc., The Return of Sirelda, The Triumphant debut of Austin Starr, not to mention every TNA championship changed hands.

here are the Quick Results. A full reveiw can be seen here

Quick Match Results:
• Preshow: Bobby Roode defeated Lance Hoyt.
• Kevin Nash Open Invitational X-Division Gauntlet Battle Royal: Austin Starr defeated Jay Lethal. The other participants were Sonjay Dutt, Matt Bentley, Jay Lethal, A1, Zach Gowen, Frankie Kazarian, Shark Boy, Alex Shelley, D-Ray 3000, Johnny Devine, Elix Skipper, Short Sleeve Sampson, Norman Smiley, and Petey Williams.
• Four Corners Tag Team Match: Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) defeated America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm), The James Gang (BG James & Kip James), and The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas).
• Monster’s Ball Match: Samoa Joe defeated Abyss, Brother Runt, and Raven, with Jake Roberts as the Special Referee.
• Loser Get's Fired Match: Eric Young defeated Larry Zbyszko.
• Chris Sabin defeated TNA X-Division Champion, Senshi, to win the title.
• Detroit “8 Mile” Street Fight: Christian Cage defeated Rhino.
• Six Sides of Steel: The Latin American Exchange (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated NWA World Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, to win the titles.
• Title vs. Career: Sting defeated NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett, to win the title, with Kurt Angle as the Special Referee

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 18:51:09

I have some news to tell you guys.

- No word yet on if Hulk Hogan will appear on RAW tonight. It's possible as Brooke Hogan's album comes out tomorrow and he is trying to promote it wherever he can.

- The ECW house show scheduled for 12/26 in Birmingham has been moved to Gadsden, Alabama at the Convention Hall.

- WWE has hired Tully Blanchard to fill the "producer" spot vacated by Jimmy Garvin who quit last week.

- The top matches scheduled for the next TNA PPV are Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe, LAX vs. America's Most Wanted for the NWA Tag Team Titles, and Sting defending the NWA Title against the winner of a tournament that will take place on Impact.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Do any of you guys think that Angle vs Joe at Genesis has the potential to be a Match of the Year canidate?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 19:21:31

At 10/23/06 06:51 PM, LordKooler wrote:
Do any of you guys think that Angle vs Joe at Genesis has the potential to be a Match of the Year canidate?

If Angle is 100% then it has a great chance of being match of the year. If Angle's still hurt, well... it'll still be one hell of a match.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-23 20:13:26

A Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle match would indeed be a good bout.. If Kurt was healthy and not doing further damage to himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 01:49:58

At 10/23/06 07:21 PM, pepeatumi wrote: If Angle is 100% then it has a great chance of being match of the year. If Angle's still hurt, well... it'll still be one hell of a match.

Yeah, if Angle is good and healthy, they should absolutely tear the house down, because if they don't? TNA is really in trouble since everybody expects that to be a hot match.

As for the smarks comment, look, you can still make a smark do what you want them to do. Brian Pillman did it, Justin Credible did it, and other heels do it. TNA admittedly knows the internet smart marks are the core audience for their product, I think they need to go back and watch more tapes of ECW, watch how ECW heels worked a crowd, and try and have their guys doing the same. Because if they can't get guys over as heels, they're going to be screwed in terms of the face/heel situation, and even ROH found they needed the good vs. evil concept. TNA has a lot of great workers, but they need to figure out how to get the fans to play along with what their doing, and that I think comes back to trying harder at making guys look despicable, it won't turn everyone to what they want, but should hopefully turn a few heads. Also, the workers have to try harder at putting their roles across, if they tell Samoa Joe he's a heel, then Joe has got to try harder to play heel in his matches, as would anyone else. You can turn a crowd against you, you just have to know how.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 02:14:34

At 10/23/06 05:15 PM, Redface wrote: Well Aveiwaskewed don't tell me you like Cena's music!

I don't really like his theme, though I do think he can rap. The song I was thinking of is Triple H's old theme done by Rage Against The Machine back when he first broke away from DX. I like the music, and I like the inside nature of the last couple of lines "Yo, times go by, the years collide...the marks, the suits, Mcmahon, give us the show we'll give you nothing!" then the end "yo, tell me something...who's sleeping with who?...does anybody know, who's sleeping with who?"

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 07:44:56

Raw was a little dull last night. The best match was Cena versus Nitro, and it hurts to say Cena got the best match.

It was fun to see Farooq back, even though he said just one word.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 09:44:06

These are the things about the WWE that I just can't stand.

This happened on Heat...

Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Colt Cabana (who was billed from Green Bay, Wisconsin) - Duggan wins with the 3 pt stance clothesline.

Really? Colt Cabana jobbed out in his hometown to Duggan? And he's billed from Green Bay in order to make him a heel... Why is he jobbing to an old guy that no one cares about?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 10:00:55

Because WWE brands Duggan as a legend and they don't lose to just anyone.

a bit o' news today:

Credit: PWInsider.com

It's been said that Paul Heyman now has a lot of power in the new ECW. Though with the impending return of Stephanie McMahon from maternity leave, the general feeling is that Heyman will probably begin to lose power to her. It is also believed that some of the WWE creative staff that has stepped down recently has done so because they wanted to get out before Stephanie returned.

You know, we rag on Vince a lot about some of his choices, but at least he is giving ECW a chance. if it was up to Steph there would be no ECW, and Heyman would be long gone from the company. even the staff of WWE seems to hate her as they walked away from jobs so as to not have to deal with her.

Do you think that if Steph wasn't a McMahon and just another WWE employee would she have been fired for being..well... such a bitch?

also:

Credit: PWInsider.com

According to reports, last night was scheduled to be Larry Zbyszko's final appearance for TNA. Plans can always change, but that is what is being reported right now.

As noted earlier this week, Monty Brown has not signed a new contract with TNA and currently has no deal with the company at this time. Brown was not booked for the TV tapings on October 9 and did not attend the Bound For Glory PPV last night in Michigan, his homestate. TNA remains in negotiations with Brown at this time.

Where will Brown go afer TNA? Would WWE hire him?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 10:13:20

At 10/24/06 10:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Where will Brown go afer TNA? Would WWE hire him?

I think they'd hire him as an enforcer for King Booker. Or a fashion consultant.
I guess that's depending on how long Booker is going to stay the champ.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 12:55:47

At 10/24/06 10:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote:
Where will Brown go afer TNA? Would WWE hire him?

Yes, yes they would.

source: PWInsider.com

Former TNA star Monty Brown was backstage at Raw last night in Chicago. Brown is indeed negotiating with World Wrestling Entertainment in regards to coming in.

Brown is no longer under contract to TNA due to his contract recently expiring. Also, talks in regards to signing a new deal have stalled. Brown was not booked to appear at Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan.

There's your answer, Outlaw.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 14:50:34

heh how bout that. Think he would go to Raw ECW or SD? He would probably fit better on Raw though he would be a good candidate for ECW.

I voted for Stevie myself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 14:57:57

At 10/24/06 02:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: heh how bout that. Think he would go to Raw ECW or SD? He would probably fit better on Raw though he would be a good candidate for ECW.

I voted for Stevie myself.

Same here, after all its not like Stevie can't wrestle, if nothing else he could be used for comic relief.

As for Monty Brown, I'm not a big fan of his, but I thik he would go to RAW, there's not that many top-tier heels so it would make sense to have him go there. I mean, after Edge and Orton you ain't got much in terms of heels.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 16:49:49

At 10/24/06 02:57 PM, pepeatumi wrote: As for Monty Brown, I'm not a big fan of his, but I thik he would go to RAW, there's not that many top-tier heels so it would make sense to have him go there. I mean, after Edge and Orton you ain't got much in terms of heels.

Not enough top heels? Didn't you forget about Umaga?" the potential to be great. As for my standard, a big guy like him flying on the top rope is pretty damn good.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 17:19:12

Cryme Tyme deserves a shot at the titles, not some Old farts who should have hung up their boots a while ago.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 18:04:07

At 10/24/06 04:49 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
Not enough top heels? Didn't you forget about Umaga?" the potential to be great. As for my standard, a big guy like him flying on the top rope is pretty damn good.

But from the looks of things he's not getting a title shot anytime soon.

As the Tag Match at Cyber Sunday, I don't expect the Squad to lose, mainly because I don't see Piper, Rhodes or the Sarge joining the RAW roster full-time in order to defend the belts.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 19:15:01

I'd like to ask you guys a question, What are your favourite matches of all time? Here is my list.

WWE Championship Match: Kurt Angle (c) vs. Chris Benoit. WWE Royal Rumble 2003.

Double Elimination Match to crown the first ever X Division Champion: AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Psicosis. NWA TNA Week 2 06/26/2002.

Ladder Match for the X Division Championship: AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki (c). NWA TNA Week 11 08/28/2002.

GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: Low Ki vs. KENTA (c). ROH Final Battle 2005.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Triple H (c) vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit. Wrestlemania XX.

WWE Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero. WWE No Way Out 2004.

2 out of 3 falls Mask vs Hair Match: El Hijo Del Santo & Octagon vs. Los Gringos Locos (Eddie Guerrero & Art Barr). AAA When Worlds Collide 11/06/1994.

2 out of 3 falls match: Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis. ECW 10/07/1995.

2 out of 3 falls match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko. ECW 08/26/1995.

Masato Yakushiji, Gran Hamada, Gran Naniwa, Tiger Mask IV & Super Delfin vs. Kaientai D-X (TAKA Michinoku, Funaki, Dick Togo, MEN's Teioh & Shiryu (Kaz Hayashi). Michinoku Pro 10/10/1996.

Exploding Barbed Wire Match: Megumi Kudo vs. Combat Toyoda. FMW 05/05/1996.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero (c). WCW Halloween Havoc 1997.

AJPW Triple Crown Match: Mitsuharu Misawa (c) vs. Toshiaki Kawada. AJPW 06/04/1994.

AJPW Triple Crown Match: Genichiro Tenryu vs. Jumbo Tsuruta (c). AJPW 06/05/1989.

1991 G-1 Climax Finals: Keiji Mutoh vs. Masahiro Chono. NJPW 08/11/1991.

1994 Super J Cup Finals: Wild Pegasus (Chris Benoit) vs. Great Sasuke. NJPW 04/16/1994.

Six Sides of Steel: America's Most Wanted vs. Triple X. TNA Turning Point 2004.

Ultimate X6 for the X Division Championship: Petey Williams (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin. TNA Final Resolution 2005.

Iron Man Match for the X Division Championship: Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles (c). TNA Against All Odds 2005.

Six Sides of Steel: AJ Styles vs. Abyss. TNA Lockdown 2005.

Triple Threat Match for the X Division Championship: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (c) vs. Samoa Joe. TNA Unbreakable.

X Division Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe. TNA Turning Point 2005.

KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Wild II (Takeshi Rikio & Takeshi Morishima). NOAH 07/16/2006.

GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: Kenta Kobashi vs. Mitsuharu Misawa (c). NOAH 03/01/2003.

GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: Kenta Kobashi (c) vs. Jun Akiyama. NOAH 07/10/2004.

Kenta Kobashi vs. Kensuke Sasaki. NOAH 07/18/2005.

Cage of Death V: Team Ultraviolence vs. Hi-V. CZW Cage of Death V 12/13/2003.

Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi. ROH Joe vs. Kobashi.

Do Fixer vs. Blood Generation. ROH Supercard of Honor.

Iron Man Match for the ROH Heavyweight Championship: Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Spanky (Brian Kendrick) vs. Doug Williams. ROH Crowning a Champion.

ROH Heavyweight Championship Match: Samoa Joe (c) vs. CM Punk. ROH Joe vs. Punk II.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 19:33:47

At 10/19/06 10:43 PM, boloneyman wrote: Some sad news from WWE.

Kirchner passes
Former WWE Superstar Thomas Spear, professionally known as Corporal Kirchner, passed away of natural causes Sunday in his home in White Marsh, Md. He is survived by his two sons, daughter and step-daughter, as well as two grandchildren.

A Vietnam veteran, Kirchner is known for defending his country in the ring as well as out. He is not only revered as one of sports-entertainment’s toughest competitors, but also one of its greatest patriots.

He isn't dead. WWE.com made a mistake. You can read the full story here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 19:36:37

At 10/24/06 07:15 PM, LordKooler wrote: I'd like to ask you guys a question, What are your favourite matches of all time? Here is my list.

I'm going to forget a ton but here's what I can remember... In no particular order

Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage- Wrestlemania III
CM Punk vs Samoa Joe II
Lesnar vs Angle- Wrestlemania
Lesnar vs Angle-Iron man match on Smackdown
Flyin Brian vs JushingThunder Liger- Superbrawl 93, I think or Fall brawl
Steamboat vs Flair- Various matches in NWA (WCW to be specific)
Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Fallen Angel- Unbreakable- September 11th 2005
Kurt Angle vs HBK - Wrestlemania 21
HBK vs Razor Ramon- Ladder match Wrestlemania 10
HBK vs Bret Hart- Iron man match- Wrestlemania
Rey Misterio vs Psychosis- mexican deat match I think it was called (from ECW)
Eddie Guerrero vs Dean Malenko- 2 out of 3 falls (also ECW)
Low-Ki vs Kenta from 2005 (If I'm not mistaken LoorKooler gave to the link to that match a while back).
Lesnar-Eddie Guerrero- No Way Out- (Eddie's ttile win)
Undertaker vs Angle- No Way Out 2006
CM Punk vs Christopher Daniels vs Jimmy Rave vs Kazarian- ROH
Samoa Joe vs kenta Kobashi- ROH- From 2005
Carlos Colon vs Ric Flair- 1984 If I'm not mistaken
Bret hart vs british Bulldog- Summerslam- It was in England can't remember the year
Breat Hart vs Stone Cold- i quit match- Wrestlemania 13
Taker vs HBK- Badd Blood- Hell In The Cell
Bruiser Brody vs Adullah The Butcher vs Dan Spivey (In Puerto Rico) also Brody's last match.
Bin Van vader vs Shinya hashimoto from NJPW

There's a ton more if I remember (A big if) then I'll post them.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 22:24:22

I have some WWE news.

- Tully Blanchard, who was hired as a "producer" for WWE, in under a 30-day trial run to see how he does in the role. Many of the other producers began this way, like Ricky Steamboat and Ted DiBiase.

- Psicosis has been released by WWE, stemming from his recent legal troubles in Mexico.

WWE has also recently signed Carlito's brother Eddie Colon. Read more about it here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-24 22:43:30

At 10/24/06 10:24 PM, LordKooler wrote:
WWE has also recently signed Carlito's brother Eddie Colon. Read more about it here.

Oh shit! They signed Eddie too? That's awesome, his wrestling style is similar to Carlito's except with more high-flying moves. He's a bit smaller than Carlito so if he makes it to tv he'll probably go to Smackdown to wrestle in the CW division.