00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostiePlus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,520,929 Views | 29,935 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-18 22:27:31

At 9/18/05 07:06 PM, Hanshinboy wrote: Wouldnt it be cool to see TNA put WWE outta business ? Not fucking likely but funny none the less. =)

No that would not be cool. though I dislike teh storylines they put out the WWE has some great talent. it would be a shame if they lost their jobs, not cool nor funny. second. you damn right that would never happen cause vince has more money the jeff jarret. hell vince could fart enough money to put TNA out of bussiness.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-18 23:01:41

Unforgiven is over.

Ric Flair defeats Carlito by tap-out and wins the IC Championship.

Trish and Ashley def. Victoria and Torrie Wilson.

Big Show def. Snitsky. After the match, Big Show attacked Snitsky with the bell, just as Snitsky had done to Show first.

Shelton Benjamin def. Kerwin White. Racism is bad, children.

Cade and Murdoch def. Rosey and The Hurricane. Is anyone surprised?

HBK def. The Masterpiece. Masters took the lead out of the gates, but faded in the stretch.

Kurt Angle def. John Cena by disqualification, therefore, Cena remains the champion. Angle himself had hit Cena with his own medals, so Cena returned the favor by attacking him with the Belt. The ref recovered in time to see this, however, and awarded the match to Angle. After the match, Cena FU'd Bischoff, but Angle attacked Cena in Bischoff's defense. Cena then FU'd Angle into the Spanish announcement table, therefore getting the best of Angle at the end.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-18 23:02:44

Er, forgot to mention that Matt Hardy managed to beat Edge. My bad.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-18 23:49:22

At 9/18/05 11:01 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Unforgiven is over.

Ok, time for the predictableness.

Ric Flair defeats Carlito by tap-out and wins the IC Championship.

WTF?! I don't get this...this is not a good idea, I'm all for giving Flair time in the spotlight but...Carlito is getting over, and having him get beat by, for all intents and purposes, an old man does him no favors.

Trish and Ashley def. Victoria and Torrie Wilson.

Predictable.

Big Show def. Snitsky. After the match, Big Show attacked Snitsky with the bell, just as Snitsky had done to Show first.

Didn't care going in, still don't care now, sad that this feud may continue to at least tommorow's RAW.

Shelton Benjamin def. Kerwin White. Racism is bad, children.

Kind of figured that, no chance of a rematch?

Cade and Murdoch def. Rosey and The Hurricane. Is anyone surprised?

Not in the least.

HBK def. The Masterpiece. Masters took the lead out of the gates, but faded in the stretch.

Good, honestly, I just don't like the kid, and he's overhyped, glad they didn't make Michaels try and "give the rub" to this man.

Kurt Angle def. John Cena by disqualification, therefore, Cena remains the champion. Angle himself had hit Cena with his own medals, so Cena returned the favor by attacking him with the Belt. The ref recovered in time to see this, however, and awarded the match to Angle. After the match, Cena FU'd Bischoff, but Angle attacked Cena in Bischoff's defense. Cena then FU'd Angle into the Spanish announcement table, therefore getting the best of Angle at the end.

Good way to keep this feud going I'd say. Also good that they did something to make the fans go home happy after a finish that had to piss off the paying customers, and the ticket holders alike.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-18 23:54:48

The Big Show - Snitsky feud is over, I think. No reason to continue it, especially after Snitsky getting beaten 3 times by him.

I think as far as the Angle - Cena feud, the best thing WWE could do is make Cena a bad guy after the DQ, by somehow making him addicted to keeping the championship by dishonest means. This way the old fans and the new would both be equally happy to have Angle be champion.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 00:23:40

I did very well on my Unforgiven predictions. The only thing that I missed was that HBK defeated the Masterpiece. It is always good that HBK wins. By the way, Cena got DQed and he is still the champ. Can Someone step up and kick his butt? HHH will return on 3rd October. Although I don't like HHH, it is awesome to see someone who can kick Cena's butt return.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 04:27:16

Damn the PPV really sucked. It was like the same thing when JBL won but didn't win the championship. That's the lamest rule ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 05:51:55

Fued or not they should have let angle win the belt. See this is why I say the wwe sucks. john cena is not cool to anyone but 13 yr old wiggers who think they are "down" like he is. angle has talent and should have become the champ.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 10:59:54

At 9/18/05 11:54 PM, cornontheconn wrote: The Big Show - Snitsky feud is over, I think. No reason to continue it, especially after Snitsky getting beaten 3 times by him.

Hopefully.

I think as far as the Angle - Cena feud, the best thing WWE could do is make Cena a bad guy after the DQ, by somehow making him addicted to keeping the championship by dishonest means. This way the old fans and the new would both be equally happy to have Angle be champion.

No Cena is too much of a babyface to turn into a heel that quickly. He probably wont be heel in a very long time.

At 9/19/05 05:51 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: Fued or not they should have let angle win the belt. See this is why I say the wwe sucks. john cena is not cool to anyone but 13 yr old wiggers who think they are "down" like he is. angle has talent and should have become the champ.

Hopefully they will give angle the belt at taboo tuesday. but he wouldnt keep it long because Triple H and Edge. Show he with lose it to a heel just before WM show I say will win it at WM.

Also I thought Jeff Jarrett dad was the person runing TNA. but JJ is probably the promoter.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 11:32:29

wow, with the exception of two matches, (Carlito and the angel match) I got them all right.

I honestly don't see the real point of giving flair the IC belt.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 15:20:35

Cena got DQed yesterday. So I don't think that Angel will be the champion for quite a long time. HHH will be back on 3rd October. People like HHH have purposes to return which is to be the champion and Bischoff will give him tons of chances. In addition, the championship match is always heel vs face in recent years.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 16:12:41

So here is how I see things.

I see the writters now that the matt edge things is over working on a way to make it so that edge will be able to use his free title shot. I see HHH coming back but not to be the champion. I look at it as if He comes back to be the champ then it will be the same thing over again he wins, loeses, until he needs another break. I see angle being th next champ. I see cena losing the belt and doing the whole face thing where he has to wait till WM then wins it back in one of those "he over came the odds at wrestlemania to win back the title" but the faster that he loese that belt the better it will be.

Myabe the WWE doesn't want cena to lose it since tna is coming and cen must be their biggest draw

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 19:37:37

maybe they THINK cena is their top draw. If Cena is the best WWE can come up with, i'd rather have the marathon HHH run. At least he can have good matches with a variety of people.

As for Edge, I can see a title run in his future. He definatly has what it takes to be the champ. Hell, he might be the one to take it from cena. I would rather have Edge be the champion than cena.... a lot of people would be a better choice

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 21:59:18

RAW has been very good so far I think. Seeing Flair come out with the belt, and the emotion on his face, well, that just made the switch worthwhile to me, I don't think there's anything wrong with paying respect to a guy who's done so much for this business, and I think he and Carlito can have a good feud out of this. It's exactly the sort of thing I'd been wishing for when they had him as H's boot licker. Go Natch! *sign of the Horsemen*

Also like the way they're gonna blow off Edge/Hardy as it'll pull them apart, and more then likely give SD! one of these guys coming off a pretty well hyped up feud.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 22:24:33

heh cena and show said something funny:

Cena: And if you have to, you'll eat somebody
Show: Not without BBQ sause.

lol. ok that one line was funny.. i still hate cena...

More than likely, Matt will be shipped over to SD.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 22:42:53

At 9/19/05 10:24 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: More than likely, Matt will be shipped over to SD.

That's my figuring too, they've put too much time into building Edge up as a player on RAW to move him now I think.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 22:47:14

J.R.: "Cena's offense is unorthodox, but it's also unpredictable"

Uh...has Jim Ross actually WATCHED a John Cena match?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 22:59:02

lol well maybe he needs some new glasses.

When/if ECW returns, what channel do you suppose it will be on? Will USA really take all WWE programing?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-19 23:12:33

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I always get a kick out of the All Star matches they have after PPV's. I was afraid after Show got sent out of the ring that they wouldn't utilize him some more after that. I was glad to see otherwise. I was kinda hoping to see Big Show do a quadruple Chokeslam. 2 necks in each hand... haha. And the human pyramid afterwards. Just simple little crowd-pleasers. I love that stuff.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 01:05:12

At 9/19/05 10:59 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: When/if ECW returns, what channel do you suppose it will be on? Will USA really take all WWE programing?

As far as I know, yeah, USA will have any and all WWE programming except for SD!. A saturday night ECW show to compete with TNA would probably help Vince.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 05:31:56

At 9/20/05 01:05 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/19/05 10:59 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: When/if ECW returns, what channel do you suppose it will be on? Will USA really take all WWE programing?
As far as I know, yeah, USA will have any and all WWE programming except for SD!. A saturday night ECW show to compete with TNA would probably help Vince.

So wheres SD home going to be.

I missed all of raw expect the part where bischoff made the loser leaves raw match.

I notice well actually just saying this but why do some of you spell Angle angel I know its not a typo so yeah I am looking in outlaws direction ok.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 13:10:00

Send SD to HBO. . hahahaha :-P

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 18:45:24

At the latest video with Kerwin White. He now says If it's not Kerwin White it's not right.. I guess people were complaining..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 18:50:09

At 9/20/05 05:31 AM, iscRulz wrote: So wheres SD home going to be.

UPN until at least next September.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 19:05:01

At 9/20/05 01:37 AM, LegendaryFake wrote: Im in 100%

LegendaryFake you are # 147. Welcome :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 19:41:11

Wouldn't it be the bizarrest thing if Bischoff actually beat Cena? Then he could be all like "If you want something done, do it yourself."

Fat chance, but hey...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 20:02:00

At 9/20/05 07:41 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Wouldn't it be the bizarrest thing if Bischoff actually beat Cena? Then he could be all like "If you want something done, do it yourself."

Fat chance, but hey...

I think there's a possibility he'll win with Angle's interference, but that Vince will then come out, overturn it, make himself the ref, screw Bischoff over, and then knock his on his ass.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 20:32:01

At 9/19/05 10:24 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: heh cena and show said something funny:

Cena: I'm a faggot
Show: Get away from me you queer

lol. ok that one line was funny.. i still hate cena...

More than likely, Matt will be shipped over to SD.

They won't let Edge lose his money in the bank and Cena is gay.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 20:33:04

At 9/20/05 08:02 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/20/05 07:41 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Wouldn't it be the bizarrest thing if Bischoff actually beat Cena? Then he could be all like "If you want something done, do it yourself."

Fat chance, but hey...
I think there's a possibility he'll win with Angle's interference, but that Vince will then come out, overturn it, make himself the ref, screw Bischoff over, and then knock his on his ass.

Depends on Angle's motives. If he wants it for himself, then no, there won't be any interference. But if Angle simply wants to make his manager happy and is purely Anti-Cena, then yeah, he could interfere, for all the good it would do.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 21:06:09

At 9/20/05 08:33 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Depends on Angle's motives. If he wants it for himself, then no, there won't be any interference. But if Angle simply wants to make his manager happy and is purely Anti-Cena, then yeah, he could interfere, for all the good it would do.

Bischoff has no interest in winning the thing, he'd win it, then give it to his "boy" Angle, that's how these sorts of storylines go.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature