00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the slackers crew

240,887 Views | 7,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-26 05:50:21

At 2/24/06 10:50 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Whats up Slackers...???

Yep, I sure am slacking at school as of late.
Definately should be doing more work...

I have not been here in sometimes anything new...? anyways im gonna get started on some clay work later, and im planning on making something for "PICO DAY"

Oh, oh, when is that?
I'll be sure to be sitting here on the portal XD haha.
Damn Interwebs has me distracted from my studies - as it should.

How about you Slackers...???

Personally, I won't be making anything with clay, nor anything for Pico day.
Man, it's been a year, has it?
I guess it feels about a year since the last Pico day, I can hardly remember it.

~X~

laters dooood.

Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-28 20:19:08

At 2/27/06 05:17 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ha, marcus...

I dont remember a pico day before so i supose this will be a first for me, i supose it will be a good day...

tom's news post said "first anual" so it must be the first one. i want fucking pico 2...that fucking fucker.

allison: playing interweb tag sucks, i'm calling you.

marcus: you're job sounds more sucky then mine..then again i'm sure if you didnt like to ski instruct, you'd hate my job.

other guy...didnt your alias used to be masterOfpie? or are you frank. i'm so confused. either way, nice to see you again.

rachety: what did you say about aasha? i missed that. and as long as you come back, we dont care about your going. i've been away for a while too.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-01 13:29:42

At 2/28/06 08:19 PM, MALforPresident wrote: other guy...didnt your alias used to be masterOfpie? or are you frank. i'm so confused. either way, nice to see you again.

yeah, that's masterofpie. he hasn't emailed me, so meh, i dunno.

rachety: what did you say about aasha? i missed that. and as long as you come back, we dont care about your going. i've been away for a while too.

:D good to know. i currently play maplestory :( , which is as bad as allison xD. its just so addictive, goddamnit!!1

man, i'm not feeling very slackerish lately. i'm like.. doing work often, and stuff.. whats up with that o.O

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-02 00:46:07

when is Pico day? oh, and appearently I joined here a while ago, am I still in?

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-02 00:49:01

Sorry for the double post, but I just found Toms Pico day news post.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-02 20:30:21

At 3/2/06 10:10 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: And welcome back to newgrounds masterstalker, my new posting buddy...

i think you'll be more happy in konrad's Straight Ghey Alliance thread (SGA) it's somewhere burried.

hi all. i got into SUNY Potsdam and rejected from SUNY Geneseo. both expected. but i declined to go to potsdam on account i'm going to a community college with my girly friend next year and will just transfer to potsdam after she graduates. luckily all credits from north country totally transfer to potsdam. yayness.

erm. been busy with my girl, school and now the school play. wah.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-03 01:58:47

At 3/2/06 10:10 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/2/06 12:49 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I just found Toms Pico day news post.
Its fine...

Mal doesnt mind you posting 2x and 3x and 4x haha, no im just kidding about that, but yes that pico day is gonna be geat and lots of fun, i cant wait myself...

And welcome back to newgrounds masterstalker, my new posting buddy...

~X~

I swear, I never realized I joined so many clubs with you in them... It's as if I'm Stalking you <-< >-> Now I'm a little freaked out

Subconsious stalking

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-03 18:38:36

MasterStalker

Haha ya i guess we are in lots of clubs together, its not that bad, atleast we keep clubs active and such...

Anyways ill see you out there haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-04 10:26:53

At 3/3/06 06:38 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Haha ya i guess we are in lots of clubs together, its not that bad, atleast we keep clubs active and such...
~X~

yeah no-one posts here anymore :'( whats up with that >:0

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-04 10:46:32

At 3/4/06 10:26 AM, Ratchety wrote:
At 3/3/06 06:38 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Haha ya i guess we are in lots of clubs together, its not that bad, atleast we keep clubs active and such...
~X~
yeah no-one posts here anymore :'( whats up with that >:0

well you just posted... I guess everyones to lazy to be a slacker... is even posible?

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-04 12:09:08

At 3/4/06 10:46 AM, MasterStalker wrote: well you just posted... I guess everyones to lazy to be a slacker... is even posible?

rofl, i'd put it down to mal's job/girlfriend, marcus'... well, i don't know about marcus. and allison is currently surgically attached to WoW.

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-05 02:52:09

Slacker me...?

I may be a slacker at times, but other times im not heh i dont know maybe its all these wonderful statistics on NG's and RG, its all fun i supose, and i cant complain...

Well thats the slacker in me haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-05 05:30:14

sup guys sorry i havn't been posting he latey
I've been busy with school and other stuff so has anything interesting happened here while i've been gone

:/

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-05 22:34:20

MAL...?

Wow where in the world is mal, he is missing in action, maybe he finaly got married to whats her name and had many babies...

Ok mal have a good life you will be missed :(

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-05 23:43:27

At 3/4/06 12:09 PM, Ratchety wrote: ...and allison is currently surgically attached to WoW.

XD now thats funny because I hear it really has that effect on people. Makes me afraid to play.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-08 10:18:38

LOL I guess MAL did go and get maried, i wonder howmany kids he will have??? ha im just playing with you anyways mal, whatever the case i hope you are having fun haha, anyways when you get back be sure to checkout the "Late Night Loung" I wrote a story and it had something to do with your hair...

Also on another note, you know that song "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" do you think that when mal gets up every morning and looks in the mirror and sings that??? hahaha oh mal...

Anyways thats enough for now...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-08 15:28:49

my hair is now black. and i dont sing it, i have my radio/alarm play it for me when i wake up each morning.

no, i didn't run away and get married. a friend of mine who moved away is in the area for a week, and my girlfriend and i are off being cute couple stuff together any other time. so i'm busy. but quite happy.

the slackers crew

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-08 15:48:55

Black Hair

Mal black hair really?? wow im shocked, but its you i supose, its funny to see you with anything but you other dew, it will dye out and you will be back to nornal haha, no really i guess it looks good, but whats the reason behind it?? maybe the GF? hehe...

Anyways get back here when you can then, but most of all have fun...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 20:12:14

At 3/8/06 03:48 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Black Hair

better then the nasty yellow my hair had become after a while. and soon i'm going to just cut it and have a spikey thing for a little while. and then probably grow it out.

Anyways get back here when you can then, but most of all have fun...

i'm having plenty of fun. but i do miss wasting my evenings on the internet.....no i dont.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 20:19:31

Mal would be funny looking with some sort of MoHawk haha maybe even a black one with frosted tips haha...

Aww mal and his sully real life fun haha, no really glad you are having fun, im gonna go to Vegas in another week that will be my fun, and much needed time away from the net hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 20:51:30

At 3/9/06 08:19 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Mal would be funny looking with some sort of MoHawk haha maybe even a black one with frosted tips haha...

if i could get my hawk to a jet black, not just a really dark brown, and ic ould find some uber strong bleach to make my hair void of all color and then put some very very brightly WHITE tips, that would look pretty kickass

Aww mal and his sully real life fun haha, no really glad you are having fun, im gonna go to Vegas in another week that will be my fun, and much needed time away from the net hehe...

my two friends and i chopped up 9 nutmegs and then ate it. apparently it gets you pretty high. all it did was make me very groggy for two days. though one of my friends got completely blazed.

MARCUS went camping a few minutes ago. asked me to tell you all he says "hi"

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 20:53:38

At 3/9/06 08:19 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Mal would be funny looking with some sort of MoHawk haha maybe even a black one with frosted tips haha...

if i could get my hawk to a jet black, not just a really dark brown, and ic ould find some uber strong bleach to make my hair void of all color and then put some very very brightly WHITE tips, that would look pretty kickass

my two friends and i chopped up 9 nutmegs and then ate it. apparently it gets you pretty high. all it did was make me very groggy for two days. though one of my friends got completely blazed.

MARCUS went camping a few minutes ago. asked me to tell you all he says "hi"

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 21:34:32

Mal

You shouldnt hit the the submit button so fast silly mal haha, no just kidding im sure its just a mistake, the +1 is cool though lol...

No really just kidding, ya marcus he is away already ya i have to do something for him maybe he will make it back safe, lets just hope a big bear doesnt trample him heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 21:39:00

At 3/9/06 09:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: No really just kidding, ya marcus he is away already ya i have to do something for him maybe he will make it back safe, lets just hope a big bear doesnt trample him heh...

yeah, my internet crapped out after i hit post it, and i figured it didnt post, so i pushed post again after my net was connected again.

and i dont think they have many large bears in australia...perhaps a very angry kangaroo

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-09 23:49:03

At 3/9/06 09:39 PM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah, my internet crapped out after i hit post it, and i figured it didnt post, so i pushed post again after my net was connected again.

Yep that happens to me now and then, either that or its super laggy and i think it went through but really it didnt, meh...

and i dont think they have many large bears in australia...perhaps a very angry kangaroo

Rofl

Yes i supose that there wouldnt be any bears haha ya ya...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-12 16:38:15

Hey guys. Today is FRANKDAY, which means I turn 15.

OMGLOL

the slackers crew

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-12 16:56:16

Happy Frankday Frank!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-13 12:23:16

At 3/12/06 04:38 PM, -Frank- wrote: Hey guys. Today is FRANKDAY, which means I turn 15.

Happy 15th birthday. :) 4 months and I'll be 16 years old. Getting close to my 16th birthday now....and to finishing school which'll be in 3 months time.

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-13 23:34:32

happy birthday frank! i keep forgetting that when i first saw you here, you was only 12. now you're the age i was when i began posting on NG!

and today, the 13th, is my second month anniversery with my girlfriend. she's not sick of me yet amazingly enough. which is very good.

so yeah. fun times are had by all. schools okay. i'm slacking again beacuse its the second half of my senior year and all that jazz

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2006-03-14 22:12:14

I'm not really a slacker.

I may procrastinate, but I still get stuff down.

I'm an A and B student.

:(