00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mount Newground

35,715 Views | 542 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 16:48:57

At 1/7/07 04:32 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Don't spam in the thread :( Who cares if someones online or not

I can't promise you it'll be stuck in (cos pivot's poo, I used it when I started animating :( ) but I'll give it my best shot, cos you're very keen

Think I'll have to start doing SirNightOwl's work, the lazy fuck.

kk soz for spaming and thanks for givin it a shot

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 17:45:32

Stairway to heaven is probably the most suitable song to put their, all the other songs seem really shitty to put in this kind of flash lol

-[DeviantArt]- ~The-Ninja-Monkey

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 17:51:20

if that makes sense....

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 18:03:35

Is the mountain tall enough for stairway to heaven? :P

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 18:04:39

Knocking on Heavens Door by Bob Dylan might work too. Sort of suitable too, I suppose.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 19:36:03

Ah well.

It's too late and I'm on the wrong side of the mountain but here ya go!

Mmmmmmmm, mountain climbers.

Mount Newground

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 20:39:37

You did a good job, considering I attacked some areas with a pencil :)
I'm not happy with the original tho, but I'll do the neat one tomoz, think I know how to tackle the flag.

Mount Newground

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-07 22:17:51

Thought I'd touch this one up for you. Any text needed can be added with Flash.

Mount Newground

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 00:02:26

If there's no way to incorporate the fancy BG color, here's a plain white one (I guess I should've just left it like this in the first place...)

Mount Newground

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 01:24:11

i'll look through all of my songs later tonight to some up with some more music suggestions.
also on the flag thing if someone could animate this (hint hint) have the ng tank come up over the horizon with the tankman holding the flag and then have it set on the peak.

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 03:24:34

At 1/8/07 01:24 AM, silverblade1 wrote: i'll look through all of my songs later tonight to some up with some more music suggestions.
also on the flag thing if someone could animate this (hint hint) have the ng tank come up over the horizon with the tankman holding the flag and then have it set on the peak.

I agree. Let's not put audio that has lyrics in it.

People may probably be distracted by the music. Try to get an audio from the audio portal.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 06:27:23

Some very good entries, doing some work tonight, will make the mountain 500ft which would mean sme entries won't get in.... (or we could keep adding, which inevitably would make TurkeyonaStick cry) I like the flag idea with the famous American picture as inspiration,

As for the song, no lyrics would be quite good, so if we have a look through the audio portal we may be able to find something suitable. The red line thread as you all probably know got front page, and we aren't far behind them in terms of posts and entries, so who knows?

Anywho keep them coming and we should have some work to show off very very soon :)

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 09:26:46

look up revelation or revelations on the audio search, it's perfect for it

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 10:49:08

Someone should animate this :D It would look great.

Mount Newground

What a good looking mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 11:21:16

When i get home later its back to photoshop (yes i dont have flash) and draw some stuff....properly not the peak

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 11:30:45

will there be another side to this like will it go up the left side and go back down the right side cuz if i does i'll draw something

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 11:45:59

To everybody confused: THE MOUNTAIN IS FINISHED. So if you post something it most likely won't get included. Sorry guys, but I'm sure we'll do a new one after this.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 12:01:51

Forget the two las ones, this is better.

Mount Newground

Drag0nSnak3© wuz here... that means me!

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 14:28:58

check it out

Mount Newground

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 14:30:15

woops sry here we go

Mount Newground

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 15:35:38

Falling rocks all over again

i know its mainly over but its so fun :D

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 15:37:11

At 1/8/07 03:35 PM, EvilJesus wrote: Falling rocks all over again
i know its mainly over but its so fun :D

I was....talking about this

Mount Newground

Slags and hoes.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 16:04:45

At 1/8/07 11:45 AM, MeMB wrote: To everybody confused: THE MOUNTAIN IS FINISHED. So if you post something it most likely won't get included. Sorry guys, but I'm sure we'll do a new one after this.

Just saying that MemB knows what he is talking about.

Currently listening to:Feeling Good -Eels

||Buy Some Sweet Shirts, k?||

||USERPAGE||

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 16:16:16

At 1/8/07 04:04 PM, ExtraTim wrote: Just saying that MemB knows what he is talking about.

He does. WAHHHHHHHHH I'M GOINNNG CRAZYY! STOP SUBMITTING STUFF I FEEL GUILTY IN LEAVING OUT!!

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 17:10:44

At 1/8/07 04:16 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/8/07 04:04 PM, ExtraTim wrote: Just saying that MemB knows what he is talking about.
He does. WAHHHHHHHHH I'M GOINNNG CRAZYY! STOP SUBMITTING STUFF I FEEL GUILTY IN LEAVING OUT!!

Yeah, I can imagine. But you know, don't feel guilty. The rules are clear I suppose. You could consider taking out some of the crappy entries, but that might make you feel guilty towards them. Personally I think you should just ignore these entries and ask them to re-submit for the next mountain. The Flash has to be made at some point, so. Speaking of which, how far along is it?

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 17:30:35

Flash (the scrolling) is done, preloader's done. I'm currently redoing the top of the mountain flag and creating a beginning to the flash. So I really wouldn't suggest people handing in stuff now.

SirNightOwl SHOULD be doing the credits, but he goes off-and-on on MSN and really ticks me off when he doesn't do anything, since I've exams and essay hand-ins coming up.

I'll try easing up on posts now, because there's nothing else I really need to say.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 18:50:35

MeMB, this thread is about Mount Newgrounds. Whether the pictures are included in the flash doesn't matter.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 18:51:23

What do you think another good idea would be? A ladder? Perhaps?

Maybe a scene that scrolls across, with different scenes, like, a picnic in spring kind of theme.

E-Mail The above post can in no way be held against the user in a court of law. So fuck you Po-Leeece.

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 19:13:04

Yo sirnightowl

Is it too late to change my entry?

My style is heaps different now and i dont like the other one
please change if its not too much trouble

Better Quality

Mount Newground

BBS Signature

Response to Mount Newground 2007-01-08 19:45:23

Har har. Mah hands hurt