00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

304,129 Views | 14,725 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 20:44:42

At 6/9/03 03:29 PM, MALforpresident wrote: .i fear tanner

Why do people fear Tanner? The only person I fear is Wade with his uncontrollable outbursts and his AK-47.....hey, maybe I'll ask him......

I think he's (Tanner) is more funny than terrifying.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 20:48:58

At 6/9/03 08:44 PM, Mr_Chuckles wrote: I think he's (Tanner) is more funny than terrifying.

Same here. I actually kinda like the guy. I've been banned by him once too, but no hard feelings. I mean, he is a moderator, right? Besides, it's only a message board. And you guys think I need to get out more... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:00:26

At 6/9/03 08:41 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
Hey, you're at 2,514 posts right now. You might as well take a screenshot of that or something... You know, just because you're stalking me...

Well, I made the shot for the hell of it. And don't worry, I'm not that eager to meet you: But it helps to know who I'm talking to.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:03:40

At 6/9/03 09:00 PM, Painbringer wrote: Well, I made the shot for the hell of it. And don't worry, I'm not that eager to meet you: But it helps to know who I'm talking to.

That, and maybe to see what I look like to make your Veteran Trap movie more accurate. That should be interesting. By the way, muh_not_stooped's gonna be pissed because someone else is already trying to make a Newgrounds/Matrix-themed Flash animation. In fact, I think they decided to call it "The Portal" too. What are the odds? I feel like I should apologize somehow...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:10:54

At 6/9/03 08:48 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Same here. I actually kinda like the guy. I've been banned by him once too, but no hard feelings. I mean, he is a moderator, right? Besides, it's only a message board. And you guys think I need to get out more... =P

He banned me once too but he's really cool and he doesn't care if you use the pics he makes:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:11:30

Speaking of how you look like; I suggest you try this for my reference:

www.southparkstudios.com/games/create.html

Here's mine:

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:22:34

At 6/9/03 09:11 PM, Painbringer wrote: Speaking of how you look like; I suggest you try this for my reference:
www.southparkstudios.com/games/create.html
Here's mine:

That's cool but I don't know how to edit images to make them within the Newgrounds BBS picture limits. I'll just tell you what I'm wearing...

I have the little black shirt, the beige gloved hands, the dark blue pants, the beige head, the straight mouth, the eyes that stare straight ahead, the black backwards baseball cap, round glasses, that little cross on a chain, with a classroom background. When you figure all that out, post a shot of it here and I'll tell you if it's accurate or not...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:45:53

At 6/9/03 09:22 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Stuff

By beige do you mean the medium skin tone? And what page is your shirt on? Is it a T-shirt?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 21:47:41

At 6/9/03 09:45 PM, Painbringer wrote: By beige do you mean the medium skin tone? And what page is your shirt on? Is it a T-shirt?

Yeah. As for the shirt, it's just the one that's on the first page. You finding all that stuff okay?

By the way, this was just something I found while digging through the General forum. I don't know why, but I thought this was pretty funny so I figured I'd post it here...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:05:07

It feels like NG is getting more boring:(
There are just way too many shitty threads in general and the good ones just get boring eventually.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:09:50

At 6/9/03 10:05 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: It feels like NG is getting more boring:(
There are just way too many shitty threads in general and the good ones just get boring eventually.

Then post in the OCP thread more often. We really need this thread to grow a few more pages anyways. Either that, or check out the OCP Forums sometime. It should be good for at least an hour of mindless posting... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:14:12

well i made my southpark character check it out>>>>

>You lost your way and now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:18:21

god i hate sports banquettes!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:23:54

i hate computers too!!!!

reasons why i hate sports baquettes:

2 years running now, i have been jipped of my varsity "K" (K for Keene) when i should have gotten it last year for track, i've been running at varsity level since 7th grade...cuz theres not JV or modified track team (its 5 of the smallest schools in our section all combined, we're ECKMW) we are the only combined team in the state, anywho, i should have gotten it last year, but i just figured cuz i had bad grades in 7th grade and couldent compete for the last couple meets, but in 8th 9th, and 10th i competed at all meets and sectionals, yet no varsity letter

our indoor soccer team wasn't even mentioned once, when most of us didn't do basketball and played that as our winter sport-non school oreanted though- and when they had kids that were in sports programs like AAU basketball in the fall, ski racing, nordic and alpine, cross country (iron kids) nordic combined (1 kid, its ski jumping...REALLY big jumps) and yet our indoor soccer team was not even thought of, we were practicing at 9-10 every night because of Bball, and played a game every single sunday for almost 2 months

and finally, IT NEVER ENDS, the coaches keep bringing their teams up to give em dumb lil useless awards just for being to stupid or something and then learning how to do some pathetic easy ass move

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:24:38

Sorry, had some chores to do. Well, here's Biteme:

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:28:31

I just signed up for the forum yay:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:31:22

At 6/9/03 10:24 PM, Painbringer wrote: Sorry, had some chores to do. Well, here's Biteme:

The scary thing is, I actually kinda look like that. Oh well, thanks a lot Painbringer. Now you have a pretty good idea what I look like, right?

Now, I won't have to look like a stick figure in your movie... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:34:42

At 6/9/03 10:24 PM, Painbringer wrote: Sorry, had some chores to do. Well, here's Biteme:

oo oo, do me do me. i love south park, heres a lil bit of refrence for ya: cept i'm a ski bum, you can just ad a pair of skis...wait you could make me ski instructing the south park kids, have cartman on the ground, and kenny a tree on the trail behind me, the rest are in a semi straight line behind me....cool, now if i could only draw it'd look cool

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:39:38

At 6/9/03 10:34 PM, MALforpresident wrote: oo oo, do me do me. i love south park, heres a lil bit of refrence for ya: cept i'm a ski bum, you can just ad a pair of skis...wait you could make me ski instructing the south park kids, have cartman on the ground, and kenny a tree on the trail behind me, the rest are in a semi straight line behind me....cool, now if i could only draw it'd look cool

Do it yourself here...

South Park Character Creator

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:40:10

At 6/9/03 10:34 PM, MALforpresident wrote:
oo oo, do me do me.

With pleasure. Just wait a few minutes.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:42:59

OCP UPDATE
===========

It appears that format took some time out of his busy schedule to update his Top 50 BBS Posters list. Actually, he recently changed his name to "floormat" so maybe I should be calling him that. I don't even know anymore...

All I know is that right now, I'm officially in the #8 spot on his list. You can check it out for yourself right here...

Top 50 BBS Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:47:32

That's just funny. That last post I made in here was what did it for me. I just passed Mr_Chuckles and technically, right now, I should be in the #7 spot on that list. I guess I'll just have to wait for "floormat" to update it again. That could take months. Oh well, maybe I'll be higher up on the list by then...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:56:36

Ok im here for about 30 minutes waddup?

Im thinking of going to make a south park character...ill be back!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 22:57:26

well i updated the members page. on the OCP Forum check it out. i put that u are number 8 and i took a screen shot too. check it out.

>You lost your way and now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:03:01

Here's Mal:

I tried making him as accurate to the photo as I could.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:04:58

At 6/9/03 10:40 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 6/9/03 10:34 PM, MALforpresident wrote:
oo oo, do me do me.
With pleasure. Just wait a few minutes.

sweetness dude! thanks alot, i may even use it once in a while, i love seeing representations of myself, donno why, probably cuz i dont really look in the miror much, and i dont like getting pictures taken..just like seeing the pics

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:09:06

At 6/9/03 11:03 PM, Painbringer wrote: Here's Mal:
I tried making him as accurate to the photo as I could.

He looks like a stoned albino... =P

I like it.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:12:21

nice one Painbringer it sure looks like him. haha.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:18:31

At 6/9/03 11:09 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 6/9/03 11:03 PM, Painbringer wrote:

He looks like a stoned albino... =P

I like it.

Ditto...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:18:36

I can't take screenshots :(
Painbringer can you make me the one with the army clothes, evil firey eyes,the glove hands and the army helmet, and a brownish color for the legs, oh yea don't forget the triangke mouth one:D