00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amoongoos1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FUCK THE MODS CREW!

750 Views | 15 Replies

FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:13:14

SIGN UP TO DEFEND THE BBS! WADE AND HIS ASSHOLE FRIENDS (MODS) ARE TRYING TO TURN THE BBS INTO A PLACE FOR PUSSYS AND NAZIS! HERE IS WHAT TO DO- MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND SPAM AWAY! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IP BAN IT IS A MYTH!

FIRST MEMBER OF THE FUCK THE MODS CREW: THE HOPLITTI
MOST PROLIFIC MEMBER: MISTER_PINK_IS_BACK WITH 50 DAYS OF BANNAGE!

LETS GET THE FASCISTS OUT AND GET THE FUN BACK!

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:21:19

Hi Tanner

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:22:27

At 4/2/03 03:13 PM, mister_pink_is_bad wrote:
LETS GET THE FASCISTS OUT AND GET THE FUN BACK!

They don't hate me as much as I'd like them to...

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:22:28

At 4/2/03 03:21 PM, I_Got_Lost wrote: Hi Tanner

yeah, wasen't tanner this guy just to test the mods? I guess it is that time again

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:27:26

At 4/2/03 03:22 PM, RyoHahn wrote:
At 4/2/03 03:21 PM, I_Got_Lost wrote: Hi Tanner
yeah, wasen't tanner this guy just to test the mods? I guess it is that time again

i've heard of tanner doing that but never have seen actual proof of it, which i guess there is no way to prove it. but this club might last for a whole lot longer then it should because mods don't patrol this forum. so maybe it is just tanner making a point about how the C and C forum needs more moderating.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:41:34

At 4/2/03 03:27 PM, star_cleaver wrote:
i've heard of tanner doing that but never have seen actual proof of it, which i guess there is no way to prove it. but this club might last for a whole lot longer then it should because mods don't patrol this forum. so maybe it is just tanner making a point about how the C and C forum needs more moderating.

Possibly...this forum does need it though...to many bullshit two reply clubs...and the two replys are to say how much the club in question sucks.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:47:55

At 4/2/03 03:41 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: stuff

i agree. the clubs and crews forum doesn't have any mods in it. even the flash forum has more. freakapotimus and stuporman frequent the flash forum, but why none in this forum?

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:50:25

At 4/2/03 03:47 PM, star_cleaver wrote:
i agree. the clubs and crews forum doesn't have any mods in it. even the flash forum has more. freakapotimus and stuporman frequent the flash forum, but why none in this forum?

I would guess because none of them are in a club, and they don't really have the incentive to come here.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 15:53:06

At 4/2/03 03:50 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I would guess because none of them are in a club, and they don't really have the incentive to come here.

i think that's it too. tanner was once talking about that in some miscellaneous general forum topic. he said its just too boring. i'll have to admit, i don't think i'd wanna sit around and listen to our CCC talk all day if i wasn't a member.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 16:02:04

At 4/2/03 03:53 PM, star_cleaver wrote:
i think that's it too. tanner was once talking about that in some miscellaneous general forum topic. he said its just too boring. i'll have to admit, i don't think i'd wanna sit around and listen to our CCC talk all day if i wasn't a member.

Yeah, it's probably not a big deal when you think about it anyway...this is the smallest forum, the only people here are either in a club, or n00bs looking to join...I personally think general has gotten boring since the clubs vacated but...that's just me.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 16:21:14

Here's a thought, why don't I join this club and get my ass banned?

No thanks

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 21:33:04

At 4/2/03 04:21 PM, JimReaper wrote: Here's a thought, why don't I join this club and get my ass banned?

No thanks

DONT BE SUCH A FUCKING WORM!!! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SPAM! OR IF YOU ARE SCARED, JUST MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND SPAM! THE IP BAN IS A MYTH, I AM LIVING PROOF!

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 22:09:29

hot damn the mods are slow. this topic has been opened for awhile and no mod has locked it

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 22:15:27

fight for your right to spam? no one likes spam. If you think otherwise, go to some other website and find one, cause we don't want no spam here.

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-02 22:50:27

At 4/2/03 10:09 PM, RyoHahn wrote: hot damn the mods are slow. this topic has been opened for awhile and no mod has locked it

They don't really come to this forum much...I've only seen like two topics ever locked here.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to FUCK THE MODS CREW! 2003-04-03 06:48:45

Lets see here....

At 4/2/03 03:21 PM, I_Got_Lost wrote:
Hi Tanner

Retard

At 4/2/03 03:22 PM, RyoHahn wrote:
yeah, wasen't tanner this guy

Retard

At 4/2/03 03:27 PM, star_cleaver wrote:
i've heard of tanner doing that but never have seen actual proof of it

Semi-retard

All of you would have freaked out when the BBS was filled with "______ is Whitepride1" topics. Where ______ was a random username. People will believe anything.